Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - wee2er - 27-12-2020

You look a stunning, fantastic look and make-up, your gf is clearly talented and understands what works.
I'd say go for it more, get out there and enjoy yourself.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 27-12-2020

(27-12-2020, 09:51 AM)wee2er Wrote:  You look a stunning, fantastic look and make-up, your gf is clearly talented and understands what works.

She definitely has the eye for this stuff... We talked the other day and she wants to help start to pick makeup stuff for me so I'll have my own. That's so nice, I mean I will pick up the technique fast, I'm an artist so I know I will, but I don't know the actual how and what... But it seems I have a good helping hand close by. I can't wait, its so much fun. Btw, she did fantastic job making the beard shadow just vanish into thin air. Cool

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 27-12-2020

That’s so awesome. I know you’re excited! How cool!

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - MsMichelle - 27-12-2020

HelloDiDi Wrote:My gf got excited about doing a makeup job on me.... I don't think anyone has ever made me this pretty. I love her, she's an angel.

What do you think, would I pass? Big Grin I would some time loooove to go out like this.
Your gorgeous hun, go out and have fun!!!!

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 27-12-2020

(27-12-2020, 11:53 AM)MsMichelle Wrote:  
HelloDiDi Wrote:My gf got excited about doing a makeup job on me.... I don't think anyone has ever made me this pretty. I love her, she's an angel.

What do you think, would I pass? Big Grin I would some time loooove to go out like this.

Thanks Michelle. Smile Perhaps I should when there's a good chance. All I miss around here is some like minded friends to go out with.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - wee2er - 28-12-2020

(27-12-2020, 11:25 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(27-12-2020, 09:51 AM)wee2er Wrote:  You look a stunning, fantastic look and make-up, your gf is clearly talented and understands what works.

She definitely has the eye for this stuff... We talked the other day and she wants to help start to pick makeup stuff for me so I'll have my own. That's so nice, I mean I will pick up the technique fast, I'm an artist so I know I will, but I don't know the actual how and what... But it seems I have a good helping hand close by. I can't wait, its so much fun. Btw, she did fantastic job making the beard shadow just vanish into thin air. Cool
You'll find that make up is fairly easy so just need to know the basics, which your gf clearly knows, then its like anything in life....practice, practice,  practice. 
I started with make up about a year ago so had a few lessons from a beauty salon. I don't wear it everyday but for me my best look is less is more. Concealer to cover up my uneven skin tone and a light layer of foundation. A touch of highlighter in the corner of my eyes, mascara, a touch of blusher on the cheeks and some subtle lipstick/gloss to finish it all of.
If I'm going out, I'll add a bit of eyeshadow and liner to my eyes,  more blusher and a brighter lipstick/ gloss.
You'll find its fun to play around with make up and you'll be able to really ramp up the looks with the help of your gf.
Go for it, and have fun playing with your looks, even if its just for the daytime, as its all practice.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Drew - 28-12-2020

(27-12-2020, 11:25 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

All girls are great at painting faces, honestly don't know how they do it. BTW you look awesome, respect to the GF. I have often spoken to women about my art, they try to tell me they have no artistic talent whatsoever, I can do a canvas but if I were to try paint my face that would be a disaster. Tried once, a pity it wasn't Halloween at the time, getting it right is quite tricky. But your GF got it right. How do they do that and claim no artistic talent?

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 28-12-2020

Thanks, what nice replies once again. <3

Wee3er, I agree, most of the time moderation makes the best result with makeup. Depends though, I would go dark contrasts and shocking stuff if I was dressing up in 100% goth stuff for example. But for anything normal, way less than that.

Drew, thanks again. ^_^ Yep, she's really awesome with makeup, I've seen some pics of her friends and herself and its just amazing. What she did on me was really quick, took only about 30 minutes to make as it was sort of a trail to see how it'll work on me. I will definitely try to pick on this stuff from her... I know I can do it, I've made quite intricate corpse paints and that requires good eye for stuff and some skill.... I just don't know much about makeup stuff yet.

I'll get there, you'll see. Cool

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - MsMichelle - 28-12-2020

HelloDiDi Wrote:
MsMichelle Wrote:

Thanks Michelle. Smile Perhaps I should when there's a good chance. All I miss around here is some like minded friends to go out with.
If I was close I would go out with you, we would have a blast!!!!

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 28-12-2020

(28-12-2020, 05:30 PM)MsMichelle Wrote:  If I was close I would go out with you, we would have a blast!!!

Awwwh... The bless and curse of the internet strikes again. Blush There's so many nice people popping out of the woodwork lately its been amazing. But they're seemingly all in different time zones than me. Of course since I live in the backwoods of the world.

Finns can be terribly difficult to get to warm up for friendship, never mind meeting in real life, that's even harder. Distances are quite long here but the main reason is the Finnish psyche and the way this stuff just works here. I've tried finding like minded friends as long as I've been into NBE and the other assorted "issues" that are part and parcel here.... And I'm yet to meet ANYONE, not even one. Partially due to how I don't seem to fit very well with the sexual/gender minorities and perhaps I don't know the right channels for finding friends like that?

Having irl friends who at least accept is rare, then there's the very few who understand (Who are worth more than all gold in the world!), but that's one thing, having someone to meet up with who is experiencing EXACTLY what I am would be a dream come true... Honestly I have no idea will that ever happen or how long it might take. In a big country with less than five million people in total you can think what the chances of such things are, specially outside the capital and the surrounding area. (1/5 of all Finns live there!)

Around my neighborhood, there is no "scene" for any of this stuff, not even for gays, not to mention others.

The closest person to being a friend like this is my girlfriend, she's just awesome with everything, but that's once again different kettle of fish. What I need is a "girlfriend" to spend time with. This online community here and elsewhere is really godsend, but it can only go so far... Irl conncetion is on whole another level.

Believe me Michelle, if you'd be closer than +1000km which I presume there is, I'd be out with you in a heartbeat. Blush