Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 24-12-2020

What an awesome ensemble! 

You nailed the description of the pink fog, to a T. 

Merry Christmas !!

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - wee2er - 25-12-2020

(24-12-2020, 10:44 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(24-12-2020, 10:27 AM)wee2er Wrote:  Who cares about la la land, keep them growing.
That reminds me I need to post mine alas mine are mere pimples compared to yours, but we all have to start somewhere  Smile
Post them pics when they are ready  Big Grin

I've been a bit pink foggish the last week or so, happens every time there's something really in the works I guess. I think I've been putting a tad too much energy and thought into NBE lately, I know how it goes, if I obsess about it, I will get frustrated and envious of others.(Mostly ladies.)

I just had a chat with someone about it, ironic, every time I notice some new nice growth and progress going on, first I feel so proud and happy, but soon start to see how its never enough... See in others what I lack in myself. And then at the same time I get so much love and nice comments and people come out of the woodwork complimenting me, asking for advice and all that. It baffles me as of course, like everyone else, I tend to downplay myself a lot and think that I'm nothing. But hearing so many nice things, its surely heart warming. <3

Btw, I really need to get my skirt fixed, I would love to wear it today but have to pick something else. Dressed up a bit just to see what I can't wear tonight... Hmmph. Fixed asap, I love this skirt so much. My only one so far.

Merry christmas lovelies, I have to head out. Blush

Don't be so hard on yourself and get out there and knock them dead, love the outfit, just hope you have a nice warm jacket to keep those beauties warm  Smile Merry Christmas to you and all  Smile Smile

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 25-12-2020

So I'm been drawing plans for the next year to add some new things in the boobiebroth.

My plan is to add FG, I've looked it up already but I'm undecided which way to go, to get the caps, seeds or what. The caps are obviously the easiest way to keep the dose in check. I'm also undecided on the dosage, what is good, what is too little and how much is too much/wasted effort? Then I want to try the MSM & vitamin D3 combo, the latter I'm already taking due to the lack of sunlight anyway so I got that much figured out. Then I've thought of adding an anti-androgen, but which one to go for? White Peony seems like good candidate so far. That I haven't searched for yet, but I presume I can easily order it in some form.

Now I'm just waiting for my payday so I can place orders, I already got three bottles of Ainterol XX annis PM on the way, arrived to Finland in record time, now its just stuck in the post due to the holidays. I should get them in few days and my previous stock barely seems to last long enough.

Any tips on the doses with FG and MSM and possibly WP would be appreciated. Ofc I can go in and just start experimenting as I've done with everything so far, but I want to avoid being inefficient or overdoing.

In the last week or so, I've been experiencing a clear growth spurt starting once again. So I decided to keep on going with pm, only cycling the dose, but not taking time completely off for now. I thought I would do three cycles in one go, just drop down to 500-1000mg on the off week and see what happens. I'm afraid I might have stopped few times just when it was the time to keep on going, I want to try and see if this makes a difference.

I'll try ti hold myself a bit from posting too many pics for a while, at least on the forums so I could come back with some visible progress. I'm feeling quite optimistic about it. Perhaps in few weeks to a month there will be something more to show. Lets see how it goes. Cool

One pic from day before yesterday before I take a break from posting more photos. Tongue

Merry Christmas everyone. <3

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 25-12-2020

Lovely photo of your breasts! You’re advancing so wonderfully! 

As far as doses of FG/MSM go, I was asked this question recently and it seems Lotus recommended the high side of the daily Max. Don’t quote me on that, however. Try a deep dive in the Project-X thread. Maybe the Breast Growing Notes, too. 

FG should just be the standard daily dose. 

Merry Christmas!

My gf got excited about doing a makeup job on me.... I don't think anyone has ever made me this pretty. I love her, she's an angel.

What do you think, would I pass? Big Grin I would some time loooove to go out like this.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 25-12-2020

I love that last photo!

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - LevySol - 26-12-2020

The makeup is beautiful, and the top is cute. You defiantly pass!

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 26-12-2020

Thanks. <3

I was so surprised how well it worked out. I love my gf, she's awesome. Big Grin Nobody else has made it work so well, I don't know anything about makeup and it seems most ladies who have wanted to do a makeover, they've done what works for them and its not always that for a guy as our facial features might require a different approach. But she nailed it and this was the first time. I'm definitely going to ask her to do it again, perhaps I'll learn some tricks too... Would be very nice.

Funny thing to notice was that with the  makeup I kind of look a bit like one of my cousins and that's nice because she's really cute. That black top is really nice, quite plain and simple, but really comfy to wear. I should get some more of those.  If I would be really evil, I would go out like this and see how many guys would be fooled. Hahaha, I'm not that evil. xD Trapping men isn't really nice thing to do...

I posted some of these pics on that website I frequent and got such interest and tons of comments, 100% of them from guys, no surprises there. It seems to many of them, gender doesn't matter a damn thing once something is feminine enough. I should tone it down, I'm becoming such an attention whore these days. But should I feel guilty? Attention is nice some times. Blush

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 26-12-2020

I say turn it up, not tone it down. You’re obviously enjoying yourself. Further exploration only leads to finding yourself which is such a fun trip to make. Toning it down only leads to frustration. Keep us posted! 

Smile