Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 19-12-2020

Oh no, I wouldn't do that to anyone I know would have an issue about it. Big Grin I'm not that evil.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Stevenator. - 19-12-2020

Well, cream pie to the face gags *are* funny! LoL 

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Drew - 19-12-2020

(19-12-2020, 09:29 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Oh no, I wouldn't do that to anyone I know would have an issue about it. Big Grin I'm not that evil.
Your friends may already know or suspect much more than you may realise, no matter how good you think you are at hiding your body and emotions. But they are friends and know not to push, but there is no rush, this isn't deceit and they know that. It's just something intimate and very personal and takes time and courage to open up on.

(19-12-2020, 12:16 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(19-12-2020, 09:29 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Oh no, I wouldn't do that to anyone I know would have an issue about it. Big Grin I'm not that evil.
Your friends may already know or suspect much more than you may realise, no matter how good you think you are at hiding your body and emotions. But they are friends and know not to push, but there is no rush, this isn't deceit and they know that.

This is highly likely. At least good fiends may keep quiet knowing way more than they let me understand. And they also talk, so those in the know might have spilled the beans many times by now. Its all good. Wink

Just for the record, I took measurements to the best of my ability and snapped pics. I'll leave them here and come back later with a comparison as things go on. Big Grin

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Drew - 19-12-2020

(19-12-2020, 07:45 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Just for the record, I took measurements to the best of my ability and snapped pics. I'll leave them here and come back later with a comparison as things go on. Big Grin
Looking good DiDi, one of the few active threads I like to follow in this area. BTW boobs aside, bit jealous about your hair, I have to keep mine short.

(19-12-2020, 08:30 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(19-12-2020, 07:45 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Just for the record, I took measurements to the best of my ability and snapped pics. I'll leave them here and come back later with a comparison as things go on. Big Grin
Looking good DiDi, one of the few active threads I like to follow in this area. BTW boobs aside, bit jealous about your hair, I have to keep mine short.

Thanks. <3

Too bad, long hair is lovely. I couldn't think of having it otherwise.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 20-12-2020

For the record, I snapped a side view close up. I'll try to start taking these for making a decent comparison later. Big Grin

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Drew - 20-12-2020

(19-12-2020, 08:41 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
Still very jealous about the hair but stay safe Didi and merry Christmas, don't let the bears get you Smile
Sure I read somewhere that people in Finland are well armed because wildlife can be threatening, or I dreamed that?????

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 20-12-2020

(20-12-2020, 10:36 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(19-12-2020, 08:41 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
Still very jealous about the hair but stay safe Didi and merry Christmas, don't let the bears get you Smile
Sure I read somewhere that people in Finland are well armed because wildlife can be threatening, or I dreamed that?????

Merry Christmas for you too Drew. <3

Hahaha, I'll be very safe here. There's no bears here in town, but closest bear territory isn't that far away. They are mostly very peaceful and shy here, extremely rare to even see one. Bears are smart and careful and our brown bears don't go on attacking anyone very easily.

Interestingly Finland has very high number of guns per capita, but gun crimes are almost non existent. Hunting is very popular and most weapons are rifles and shotguns. I don't know any gunowner who has them for protection against wild life, those guys are hunters almost exclusively. There's very little danger of bear or wolf attacks here due to them being so shy, also we have large unpopulated areas and plenty of forests so mostly all the big predators can live in peace and rarely come in touch with people. But you're correct about the firearms, there's plenty and typical gun owner has a bunch of them. We're not allowed to own automatic weapons though, pistols are also highly regulated, but shotguns and rifles are very common.