Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Alternatives to (manual) Massage? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Breast Pumps & Massage (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Alternatives to (manual) Massage? (/showthread.php?tid=29110)

Alternatives to (manual) Massage? - Nightshade - 14-03-2019

I find the motion of massaging my breasts uncomfortable (I don't mind touching them...except when I have capsaicin on my hands - which burns). Maybe it's due to my chronic illness. 

It seems for the Noogleberry breast pump, massage is important (I assume for improving circulation to that area?) so I'm trying to figure out what to do. I tried doing the 7 minutes pumping and 2 minute massage cycle today and that wasn't too bad (7/2 method from Noogleberry forum suggestion), but I think I might need to massage for longer.

So I'm wondering if there's some sort of device to either automatically massage my breasts or increase circulation in some other way. I seem to recall some sort of device like this one which you attach to your abs that automatically makes your abs stronger. I'm skeptical it works for abs, but if it can at least increase blood flow to my breasts if I attach it there then maybe it will be useful to me.

I've been getting really frustrated with the Noogleberry. It seems like sometimes my breasts get bigger, but then they get smaller. Maybe from 'overpumping', but I've been trying to be more careful these past few months. I know some people have gotten amazing results from breast pumps so I need to make sure I'm not doing something wrong.

Edit: Someone in this thread recommended Homemedics pulsating massage w/ heat so I'm going to look into that as well. It would be better if I didn't have to hold it, but it might still be an improvement over manual massage.

RE: Alternatives to (manual) Massage? - VergeOfDiscovery - 14-03-2019

(14-03-2019, 12:45 AM)Nightshade Wrote:  I find the motion of massaging my breasts uncomfortable (I don't mind touching them...except when I have capsaicin on my hands - which burns). Maybe it's due to my chronic illness. 

It seems for the Noogleberry breast pump, massage is important (I assume for improving circulation to that area?) so I'm trying to figure out what to do. I tried doing the 7 minutes pumping and 2 minute massage cycle today and that wasn't too bad (7/2 method from Noogleberry forum suggestion), but I think I might need to massage for longer.

So I'm wondering if there's some sort of device to either automatically massage my breasts or increase circulation in some other way. I seem to recall some sort of device like this one which you attach to your abs that automatically makes your abs stronger. I'm skeptical it works for abs, but if it can at least increase blood flow to my breasts if I attach it there then maybe it will be useful to me.

I've been getting really frustrated with the Noogleberry. It seems like sometimes my breasts get bigger, but then they get smaller. Maybe from 'overpumping', but I've been trying to be more careful these past few months. I know some people have gotten amazing results from breast pumps so I need to make sure I'm not doing something wrong.
Perhaps try hand shaping rather than general massage. Literally shape them in the direction you want them to go. By no means a quick fix. I've been doing this for quite some time and am happy with the results.

RE: Alternatives to (manual) Massage? - Nightshade - 14-03-2019

(14-03-2019, 01:13 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(14-03-2019, 12:45 AM)Nightshade Wrote:  I find the motion of massaging my breasts uncomfortable (I don't mind touching them...except when I have capsaicin on my hands - which burns). Maybe it's due to my chronic illness. 

Perhaps try hand shaping rather than general massage. Literally shape them in the direction you want them to go. By no means a quick fix. I've been doing this for quite some time and am happy with the results.

Thanks. I'll give that a shot, but I probably will find that uncomfortable too if I hold the position too long (I have chronic pain), but maybe I can alternate between holding and moving. Would using some sort of bra to position them work or do I need something warm on them like my hands? Maybe I could use a heating pad or something.

RE: Alternatives to (manual) Massage? - Happyme - 14-03-2019

hi nightshade
look at TENS units
you can place the sensor pads in different positions around your breast and play with the settings till you find one you like.
I dont know if it helps boob growth, but the sensation is marvelous!
It also can be used for your pain as well.
They make a device that goes over your boob but thats a waste of time, just get a bag of the stick on pad from Amazon.

Bobbi