Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Males Staying Male (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs? (/showthread.php?tid=29032)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs? - Femman - 17-12-2019

(17-12-2019, 09:26 PM)debbieTV Wrote:  
(17-12-2019, 08:28 PM)Femman Wrote:  Hello all! I'm a 41 year old husband and father. I've been on my journey of growth for a few years, but due to finances, just on and off. I want to see how far I can change my body without losing functionality. I have less than zero desire to go "all the way". I'm very happy with staying male and also having a feminine body, as much as I'm able to achieve. I'm very lucky in my situation that my wife is actually the one to convince me that if this is something I want, then I should go for it, as long as she gets what she wants from me in the bedroom. As long as I can perform, she has no problem letting me go as far as I'm able. I am so thankful I don't have to hide my breasts or make up stories as to why they're there. 

The other people in my area, however, are very closed minded so stealth is a way of life for me. My wife prefers it that way as it's "our little ? secret". They aren't very apparent if I wear the right combination of clothes, but I would like to be able to show them off sometimes. I'm very proud of what I've been able to achieve. As much as I dislike hiding them sometimes, I'm super glad my wife isn't one of them. 

A few previous posts have me thinking about the next time I see a medical professional. I most definitely will not lie or beat around the bush. I want what I want and f**k what others think. I'm content with what I'm doing to my body and really only have 1 regret in all of this. I wish I had started earlier.
why  not  put  up  some  pics  its  a  way  of  showing  them  off  if  only  to  this  comunity
I have a couple on this site. This thread doesn't seem the place to put them as no one else has.

RE: Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs? - Stevenator. - 18-12-2019

I’m well past the point of being noticeable at the beach. While I wear sleeveless button up shirts around her family, I do sunbathe & swim at a semi public stretch of beach down the road. While I do not nor ever will cross dress transition, I’m starting to wear active kilts in public. It’s as close to cross dressing as I’ll ever go. If NBE/HRT changes me enough, then I’ll present as a bull dyke lesbian. I have no illusions of ever going femme. I’m still trying to get as big as I am up top, though. I’m even day dreaming of rounding out with augmentation. I started NBE by stealth. My wife was not happy when I came clean. It took her being convinced I was firmly in the male staying male camp. Transitioning would be a deal breaker for her and I’m not interested in that. I’m full body lasered because I love being smooth. I wear kilts & skirts because I love their comfort. I’m not interested in dresses, and 90% of the time in cooler weather you’ll find me in overalls. I have a couple of flannel/viscous sleep shirt/dresses. I might dance around the gender line. She’s Ok with that an so am I. I am considering a masculine anklet, but that’s as much as I’ll wear of jewelry. My family is out of state that I rarely see and I have compression shirts for when I’m around them. I’m often spending all weekends wearing only a sports bra and a kilt or skirt and my wife is fully at ease with who I am. I am hoping to grow myboobs as large as they can comfortably get though. I have a strong sense that I’ll reevaluate HRT or consider augmentation in retirement, hopefully in five years. I don’t want cartoon size boobs. Just something that fits my frame. My wife is comfortable with my NBE. Her main concern is a public transition, that I’m not interested in either.

RE: Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs? - Drew - 18-12-2019

I think most here feel the same Stevenator, we just want what has been denied to us by birth but not go the whole way.
You are very lucky to have such an understanding wife, though I also understand her concerns that you write about.
From your posts am sure you have it all in order and things will be fine, wish my wife was so understanding but she is still clueless as to what I'm doing. Or at least I hope so.

RE: Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs? - Stevenator. - 18-12-2019

Tbh, I backed her into a corner where she had no choice in the matter. I think she finally was able to reason with ease the public persona vs who I am. Let’s face it, 90% of mtf do not pass and look like a train wreck, and that’s what she freaked out about. When she realized I share her same worries, then things eased. As it is, the only thing we don’t share is shoes. Everything else fits. On occasion I’ll wear her jeans or shorts. I’m not interested in acting feminine, so she knows she won’t be subjected to public scrutiny. What little public CD I do do, I keep it mild & androgynous. The NWO has changed enough western males to where man-boobs are everywhere now, so she’s not too concerned there. She doesn’t want to see me in a dress, wig, make-up & jewelry. And neither do I. I am grateful for her attitude about all of this. Thx

RE: Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs? - Superb - 18-12-2019

(18-12-2019, 05:43 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Tbh, I backed her into a corner where she had no choice in the matter. I think she finally was able to reason with ease the public persona vs who I am. Let’s face it, 90% of mtf do not pass and look like a train wreck, and that’s what she freaked out about. When she realized I share her same worries, then things eased. As it is, the only thing we don’t share is shoes. Everything else fits. On occasion I’ll wear her jeans or shorts. I’m not interested in acting feminine, so she knows she won’t be subjected to public scrutiny. What little public CD I do do, I keep it mild & androgynous. The NWO has changed enough western males to where man-boobs are everywhere now, so she’s not too concerned there. She doesn’t want to see me in a dress, wig, make-up & jewelry. And neither do I. I am grateful for her attitude about all of this. Thx

I like this conversation.   I think that too often you see the all or nothing train of thought on internet forums.   I'm perfectly happy being a male but with breasts.  I absolutely love my breasts and I think I look pretty good with them.  Although I would like them to have another 1-2 inches of projection and be a little more rounded out.  To that end I've thinking about a BA in the 300-400cc range.  As you said nothing cartoonish. 

On the other stuff, clothing,  makeup,  jewelry etc., it's hard not to be a little jealous about all the choices that women have.  I know that there are plenty of men out there that have no desire to stray outside of the narrow path that society has marked for us.  There are also many of us though that might like to wear a skirt/kilt, try some makeup or nail polish.  Just because we want to be a little different doesn't mean that we're closeted flamboyant gay men.  I don't know why I like what I like but it doesn't change who or what I am.

RE: Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs? - Drew - 18-12-2019

Well I'm half Scot (mum's side) so wearing a kilt, sporran, pin and sgian dubh is normal for me. Though I would feel silly in a dress.
Maybe we should form a club where we meet once a year, compare tits and do some manly drinking and arm wrestling. Wink
But yes females do have a lot more greater options, remember about 20 years ago took my daughter's to the local pool, was about half an hour there before I realized I still had red nail polish on my toes. Sooooooo embarrassing. I don't do nail polish anymore

RE: Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs? - MsMichelle - 05-02-2020

My wife always knew about me dressing in her clothes. She started buying clothes for me and we often shop together.
I have tried many times to have her do my make up and pretty me up but she was never into it at all. She would say "no, its your thing just do it when your alone"
To my surprise she dove in last night and I wore a pretty black dress, garter and stockings, heels and she did my nails and make up!!!!!
She was okay with it but I left the room and put on a wig. When I returned she was excited and amazed and now wants to go out with me enfemme!!!!! I can't wait.
She said she could never believe I could pass until last night and it's fine for me to dress as long as we are "ALONE". She also said she will get more make up and really make me gorgeous next time.
The face app photo is what she's shooting for but with a brunette medium length wig with red and blond highlights!!!!
I just can't believe she is comfortable going out...……..I love it!!!!
As far as the boobies go they are a work in progress, we'll get them larger soon xoxo

RE: Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs? - debbieTV - 06-02-2020

(05-02-2020, 10:52 PM)MsMichelle Wrote:  My wife always knew about me dressing in her clothes. She started buying close for me and we often shop together.
I have tried many times to have her do my make up and pretty me up but she was never into it at all. She would say "no, its your thing just do it when your alone"
To my surprise she dove in last night and I wore a pretty black dress, garter and stockings, heels and she did my nails and make up!!!!!
She was okay with it but I left the room and put on a wig. When I returned she was excited and amazed and now wants to go out with me enfemme!!!!! I can't wait.
She said she could never believe I could pass until last night and it's fine for me to dress as long as we are "ALONE". She also said she will get more make up and really make me gorgeous next time.
The face app photo is what she's shooting for but with a brunette medium length wig with red and blond highlights!!!!
As far as the boobies go they are a work in progress, we'll get them larger soon xoxo
wow  your  so  lucky  my  wife  used  to  be  moor  suportive  but  not for  many  years  hope  yopur  wife  continues  to  suport  your  interst  and  great  if  she  will  share  it  with  you  would  be  great  if  all  women  were  like  that
good  luck   and  by  the  way  youy  look  hot  xxx

RE: Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs? - MsMichelle - 06-02-2020

(06-02-2020, 12:31 AM)debbieTV Wrote:  
(05-02-2020, 10:52 PM)MsMichelle Wrote:  My wife always knew about me dressing in her clothes. She started buying close for me and we often shop together.
wow  your  so  lucky  my  wife  used  to  be  moor  suportive  but  not for  many  years  hope  yopur  wife  continues  to  suport  your  interst  and  great  if  she  will  share  it  with  you  would  be  great  if  all  women  were  like  that
Aaaaw, thank you for the kind words Debbie. Your so sweet, I agree all woman should be that way
XOXO

RE: Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs? - Disfunktionol - 11-02-2020

(06-02-2020, 02:34 AM)MsMichelle Wrote:  
(06-02-2020, 12:31 AM)debbieTV Wrote:  
Aaaaw, thank you for the kind words Debbie. Your so sweet, I agree all woman should be that way
XOXO

I second that. You are absolutely stunning. And so lucky to have that support ???