Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Testicle ascended into abdomen in my sleep last night- has this ever happened to you? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Testicle ascended into abdomen in my sleep last night- has this ever happened to you? (/showthread.php?tid=28798)

Testicle ascended into abdomen in my sleep last night- has this ever happened to you? - Nipply Russel - 07-11-2018

Like the subject says...

I have had my testes move up into my abdomen during masturbation on occasion, but this is weird. I woke in the middle of the night with an aching testicle and thought "Well, I guess this is a symptom changing hormone levels!" I think about this all the time but after the soreness kept me awake for a while, I reached down and found that one of them (the larger one) had popped into my inguinal canal. I've goofed around with this a lot while trying on panties but again, this had NEVER happened on its own when I wasn't masturbating. It's thrilling and scary at the same time. I cross my legs a lot while sleeping and I'm thinking that this movement caused it to happen somehow.

Has this ever happened to anyone on here?

PS: I recently noticed that one testicle is significantly smaller than the other. One is like an oval walnut and the other is olive-sized. I'm sure this is a new development, since I've had this pair for my entire life so far. Thrilling (again) and scary. I don't want to be a woman or lose my mail function but I do secretly dream about happening beyond my control. I think I'd make a pretty ugly woman (facially) so there's no real thought/hope for that.

RE: Testicle ascended into abdomen in my sleep last night- has this ever happened to you? - Nipply Russel - 07-11-2018

Found this:

"The main purpose of the cremaster muscle is to control the temperature of the testicle. In order for a testicle to develop and function properly, it needs to be slightly cooler than normal body temperature. When the environment is warm, the cremaster muscle is relaxed; when the environment is cold, the muscle contracts and draws the testicle toward the warmth of the body. The cremaster reflex can also be stimulated by rubbing the genitofemoral nerve on the inner thigh and by extreme emotion, such as anxiety.

If the cremaster reflex is strong enough, it can result in a retractile testicle, pulling the testicle out of the scrotum and up into the groin."

From here: https://www.nchmd.org/education/mayo-health-library/details/CON-20024856

I've been having many dreams every night since PM and have not been sleeping as well, but I don't remember any nightmares last night. Strange.

RE: Testicle ascended into abdomen in my sleep last night- has this ever happened to you? - MsMichelle - 08-11-2018

Are you using BO?
I used BO for about 3 months and mine shrunk a lot, about the size of small olives also. They tend to disappear a lot and my other thingy is over 3 inches shorter also. Was almost 8" but now only about 4 3/4" but panties fit so much better Smile

RE: Testicle ascended into abdomen in my sleep last night- has this ever happened to you? - Billie - 08-11-2018

I have noticed ascending gondads on BO and PM. Mostly I notice when I wear a cockring.

RE: Testicle ascended into abdomen in my sleep last night- has this ever happened to you? - Nipply Russel - 08-11-2018

(08-11-2018, 12:49 AM)alyssa_c Wrote:  Are you using BO?
I used BO for about 3 months and mine shrunk a lot, about the size of small olives also. They tend to disappear a lot and my other thingy is over 3 inches shorter also. Was almost 8" but now only about 4 3/4" but panties fit so much better Smile

Using a PM extract. It seems pretty potent. Also has red clover and vitex and I supplement with some fenugreek. I can't believe your member shrunk that much in just a few months. That's amazing!

RE: Testicle ascended into abdomen in my sleep last night- has this ever happened to you? - MsMichelle - 08-11-2018

(08-11-2018, 06:54 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(08-11-2018, 12:49 AM)alyssa_c Wrote:  Are you using BO?

Using a PM extract. It seems pretty potent. Also has red clover and vitex and I supplement with some fenugreek. I can't believe your member shrunk that much in just a few months. That's amazing!

Yes, I love it Smile