Breast Growth For Genetic Males
What's After Breast Buds? +Methods of Concealment? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: What's After Breast Buds? +Methods of Concealment? (/showthread.php?tid=28754)

What's After Breast Buds? +Methods of Concealment? - Nightshade - 17-10-2018

I got breast buds within the first few months, but now it's been 6 months and I can't tell if I've made much progress. I'm 35 lbs overweight so I can't tell if I have man boobs or real boobs.

Also, it seems like the size and hardness of the BBs fluctuates. Is this normal is it possible that the amount of estrogen I'm absorbing decreases at certain times? I'm on a 1/week patch. Now I'm taking 2 patches so I could do a new one every 3.5 days rather than 2 new patches once per week.

I'm also wondering what people do to conceal them (if you haven't transitioned). My nipples and lumps are showing through my shirts now. I don't mind, but I'm concerned about negative responses from others.

RE: What's After Breast Buds? +Methods of Concealment? - Dartanious Lea - 18-10-2018

Nightshade, do not worry, most if not all will say nothing. Even went so far as swimming in public pool and know they could see my breasts bobbing in the water. Even if they do happed to notice, just smile.

RE: What's After Breast Buds? +Methods of Concealment? - Nightshade - 08-03-2019

Well, it's been almost a year and I've had very little results. I'm probably around 38 B, but like I said, it's mostly breast buds and man boobs (the latter existed before HRT).

Any advice would be appreciated. I haven't really read through the programs thoroughly. There's a lot of information to sift through and I'm not really confident that I can glean the necessary information that will be useful for me, but I'm getting desperate so maybe I will try again.

I had my levels tested recently and T is around 35 and E around 170 (I'm not sure how it jumped so high since it was only around 100 for the previous test) so those seem to be fine. My doctor was going to prescribe injections (I'm currently on patches), but I'm waiting to see if I can get my insurance to cover it.

I've also been using Noogleberry for the past few months with very little results (if any at all). It seems to make my breasts bigger temporarily, but then they get smaller again. I'm trying to avoid 'overpumping' which I did in the beginning, but I wonder if I'm not massaging my breasts enough (I find the action to be uncomfortable).

There was someone in the Noogleberry forums who went to C cup (and also got a bigger booty) without any hormone. And they were thin and genetic male. One thing I have noticed sometimes is that my nipples get sore a few hours after "noogling" which is something that happened in the first few months of HRT when I was getting breast buds.

There are some other factors I'm considering. One is that inflammation from my chronic illness could be hindering growth. Another is that some of my supplements could have phytoestrogens blocking the estradiol from binding. The thing is, I take my supplements to combat my chronic illness and reduce the inflammation. One other factor could just be due to my genetics. My mom has small breasts and I'm eastern European which tends to accumulate fat in the stomach rather than butt.

I've considered taking progesterone again. I stopped because it was lowering my estradiol, but not that my E is higher maybe I won't have that issue. I am concerned about lowering T too much (mainly just for health reasons) which P can also lower.

RE: What's After Breast Buds? +Methods of Concealment? - Lotus - 09-03-2019

Nightshade, your lab test indicate that you are in female range... in other words you're HRT is working, just not to you're visual satisfaction.  I doubt throwing anymore E2 or anti-androgens are going to move the needle so to speak, but there are other options to consider.  For instance, having too much stored estrogen (in fat tissue) isn't being converted into free estrogen,  meaning you need to liberate this stored estrogen locked in adispose issue. It's also a real possibility that you've desensitized your estrogen receptors. Bottom line:  kick your HRT in the ass...do this by burning fat, lower your BMI,  get off of the extra carbs and loaded sugars, go for whole foods not processed.

New fat that isn't burned into energy will settle in all its familiar hangouts, ie visceral fat, underarms, thighs, etc.  there's a huge correlation between what I'm describing an insulin resistance. I would much rather have new fat stimulanting breast tissue rather than those areas mentioned. Look up Dr. Berg on YouTube, his information/web series is invaluable imo, google Dr. Mercola, another great resource too.

Yes, by all means do massage, lymphatic drainage is helpful towards stimulating hormones and breast health. Hope this helps fwiw.

RE: What's After Breast Buds? +Methods of Concealment? - Nightshade - 09-03-2019

(09-03-2019, 05:59 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Nightshade, your lab test indicate that you are in female range... in other words you're HRT is working, just not to you're visual satisfaction.  I doubt throwing anymore E2 or anti-androgens are going to move the needle so to speak, but there are other options to consider.  For instance, having too much stored estrogen (in fat tissue) isn't being converted into free estrogen,  meaning you need to liberate this stored estrogen locked in adispose issue. It's also a real possibility that you've desensitized your estrogen receptors. Bottom line:  kick your HRT in the ass...do this by burning fat, lower your BMI,  get off of the extra carbs and loaded sugars, go for whole foods not processed.

New fat that isn't burned into energy will settle in all its familiar hangouts, ie visceral fat, underarms, thighs, etc.  there's a huge correlation between what I'm describing an insulin resistance. I would much rather have new fat stimulanting breast tissue rather than those areas mentioned. Look up Dr. Berg on YouTube, his information/web series is invaluable imo, google Dr. Mercola, another great resource too.

Yes, by all means do massage, lymphatic drainage is helpful towards stimulating hormones and breast health. Hope this helps fwiw.

Thanks, Lotus. I'm 30 lbs overweight so that could definitely be a factor. I have been trying to do keto with intermintant fasting with some success. It's hard to stick to (not for the reasons most people would have), but this gives me extra motivation. There's a Youtube channel called 'High Intensity Health' that has a lot of good information on this.

I'm confused about this line "I would much rather have new fat stimulanting breast tissue". How do I get my fat to stimulate breast tissue rather than the other areas? I'm also hoping to gain in my hips and butt, but I wonder if my genetics is going to hold me back. I saw a comment about taking aguaje for getting a bigger butt, but I've become increasingly skeptical of supplements (don't ask me why I still take them)