Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Clothes .. - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Clothes .. (/showthread.php?tid=28476)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Clothes .. - jannet.duff - 30-01-2019

Oh .. Shopping for clothes is not an issue,  If its a local store I look for items I like, take them
home and try them on. Then return if necessary.
If i am not shopping locally, then I will go into the female change room and try them on.
Although I am still presenting at work as "him", you are more likely to find me shopping as myself, thats even grocery shopping.
Tomorrow will be a first for me, i have a hostpital appointment for the results of my sleep lab ( a requirement for GCS ). I have some grocery shopping to do, take the car in for a new windsheild, and have a chiropractors appointment late in the afternoon, all as myself.

I think I need to think about making more closet space..

BTW, wife is still not on board. The spare bedroom is finished, just waiting for me to grow a set of balls and make the jump.

RE: Clothes .. - VergeOfDiscovery - 30-01-2019

Haven't shopped for women's clothes too many times over the past while, but have to say/recall that virtually every time doing so made others smile.

Never really thought about it, but I take that as a good sign regarding general receptiveness/openness...even if one's partner (not partnered myself) isn't similarly so.

RE: Clothes .. - jannet.duff - 10-11-2019

Time seems to move on at slow pace, but before you know it, this thread is close to a year old .. (( GASP ))

As far as clothes go, I have very little male clothing left in my closet. What little male clothes I still have I wear them for doing tasks around the house, to save wrecking my nice clothes. I cane 98% of it to.my local LBGT centre, to go towards helping homeless youth and transmen.

I have been full-time Jannet for @ 8 months. I have lost a few friends, and a few of my computer business customers. But I have gained more friends than I lost, and also a few new customers. My full time employment has not changed, almost all the guys are over the initial WTF moment, and interact with me as they did previously.  The girls I work with have been great. My two Sons are fine, their friends and girlfriends just call me Jay. 

My home life ..... As expected, my wife followed through and I am sleeping in the spare room. However, we still get along just fine, like two sisters.
She also just calls me Jay, and 99.9% of the time uses the correct pronouns, and apologises when she doesn't. She will also correct anyone that uses the wrong pronoun around me.

I ended up going for counseling due to the ""separation"", it was initially hard, blaming myself for upsetting my wife, for the changes, depression and suicidal thoughts. I was skeptical, but the local Catholic family health clinic was suggested. I have to admit, they were fantastic. They helped in a way I was not expecting. My transition status was of no issue.
( yay Canada ).

Oh yeah.... My closet is still too small ..

Typically me relaxing on a Sunday. Its been months since I last wore a wig, 

[attachment=16193]

RE: Clothes .. - Happyme - 11-11-2019

Yea Janet!
Glad to hear life is looking up and your on your way.
Your looking better too. It must be the worry lines are gone.
Huggs
Bobbi