Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Blood Tests - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Blood Tests (/showthread.php?tid=28463)

Pages: 1 2

Blood Tests - julieTG - 14-06-2018

Hi all

well since I am self meddling on very low hrt patches I thought it be sensible too approach local Gp and ask for
a blood panel to include

liver, diabetes, prostate , clotting check etc ,

any others too ask for ?

but also want to know

t level and e level

but for the life of me cannot think of a reason why I would wish to know the last 2 ?

without divulging TG status

any ideas folks ?

Julie

RE: Blood Tests - Happyme - 14-06-2018

Good idea Julie
You tell the GP
1. FO I want to know
2. I want to check since I an getting older and want to establish a baseline.
3. I'm feeling tired and want to check my T and E levels.
or 4 (my personal favorite) FO just do the damn test.
Bobbi

RE: Blood Tests - Katie - 14-06-2018

(14-06-2018, 01:23 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi all

well since I am self meddling on very low hrt patches I thought it be sensible too approach local Gp and ask for
a blood panel to include

liver, diabetes, prostate , clotting check etc ,

any others too ask for ?

but also want to know

t level and e level

but for the life of me cannot think of a reason why I would wish to know the last 2 ?

without divulging TG status

any ideas folks ?

Julie

That almost reads like you want your Blood test results to do the `coming out` for you.
go in all innocent, get your tests done, get called back because of an "anomaly" and be asked "is there anything you want to tell me?"

Doctors are Honor bound not to divulge ANY information about this sort of thing anyway, so telling them won`t have any effect on your relationship with them.
Secondly, if you do tell your Doc, that`s it, there`s nothing more to it, they can`t Make you transition or do anything beyond that, and to be honest it`s a bit of tough luck if you Did you want to go further, there`s 2.5 year waiting list just to get Seen at a GIC! that`s Long before you even See a legit Hormone LOL.

just telling them the truth won`t change a thing, but it Will get you your blood tests and any other related blood tests that they can`t think of. xx

RE: Blood Tests - Happyme - 14-06-2018

Very good points Katie!
I had no Idea that you poor things had to wait 2 1/2 years to get started.
So much for all the hype about socialized medicine.
Bobbi

RE: Blood Tests - julieTG - 14-06-2018

I live in a very tiny village and believe me if I went in and declared tg on hrt it would get out
Not via the doctor but most certainly the clerical staff 

I know 2 of them and I hear tittle tattle many times by staff and this applies to many doctors surgeries

Being the only gay in the village would not raise an eyebrow and I’m not gay, but be8ng the trans in the village, oh that would most certainly get out 

X

Julie

(14-06-2018, 07:51 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I live in a very tiny village and believe me if I went in and declared tg on hrt it would get out
Not via the doctor but most certainly the clerical staff 

I know 2 of them and I hear tittle tattle many times by staff and this applies to many doctors surgeries

Being the only gay in the village would not raise an eyebrow and I’m not gay, but be8ng the trans in the village, oh that would most certainly get out 

X

Julie

if you ask to have your E tested, you`ll be effectively outing yourself, Cis men don`t think about such things it would never occur to them, low T sure, but not E! LOL Big Grin

Oh! I know!!!!!

you can go in there and say you`ve been on these Climera nicotine patches for ages now and they haven`t done a damn thing for the cigarette cravings, but you`ve started getting urges to wear a frock everytime someone lights up Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Blood Tests - julieTG - 14-06-2018

Lol
X

RE: Blood Tests - jannet.duff - 19-06-2018

Dont come out and ask for the E test. You need to make him think it was his idea.

Some cancers can raise estrogen levels enough to cause breast growth in males. Go in on that.

Dr, something weird is happening ... Why would I be growing breasts, what on earth could be causing this ?

Who prescribed your patches ?? Can they not request bloodwork for you ?

RE: Blood Tests - julieTG - 19-06-2018

HRT is not prescribed
x

Julie