Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Flamesabers' New Progress - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Flamesabers' New Progress (/showthread.php?tid=28246)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Flamesabers' New Progress - myboobs - 22-06-2020

(22-06-2020, 11:53 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Here's a 38B nursing bra. I think I fill it out pretty well.  Big Grin
Growing nicely  Wink

RE: Flamesabers' New Progress - flamesabers - 22-06-2020

Thank you guy_and_lingerie and myboobs.   Cool

RE: Flamesabers' New Progress - Rococo - 30-06-2020

Hello Flame

Just joined Nexum and I have to say I'm completely amazed by the changes that you've undergone since starting PM.  There is a rare beauty in seeing those changes - it's like watching a flower opening - if that doesn't sound too fey  Blush#

I'm just waiting for my first order of PM and am looking forward to starting out.  I'm interested to know at what point you will feel you've achieved your goal - if indeed you have one?  You talk a lot about the way PM makes you feel when you're on it.  How did you feel for the longer time you had before last year when you went "cold turkey"?  Sorry if you've already covered this elsewhere... I'm a newbie and probs need to read a lot more yet...

P.S.  How do you upload pics?  Not having much joy with that  Dodgy" alt="Dodgy" title="Dodgy">

RE: Flamesabers' New Progress - flamesabers - 30-06-2020

@Rococo

Thank you for your kind comments.

In regards to goals, I don't have one with NBE.  I'm content with seeing where my progress continues to go to. 

About feelings, I think perhaps the most obvious psychological change is the loss of libido. Another major change is I think pm helps to balance out my gender identity.  Not everyone experiences mental changes from taking pm, so don't be surprised/shocked if you feel any such changes.  

As for uploading pictures, you need to choose the file (up to 3) in the attachment section.  Once you uploaded your file(s), you can add them directly into your post by clicking on the "insert attachment" option.

RE: Flamesabers' New Progress - Rococo - 30-06-2020

(30-06-2020, 03:39 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  @Rococo

Thank you for your kind comments.

In regards to goals, I don't have one with NBE.  I'm content with seeing where my progress continues to go to. 

About feelings, I think perhaps the most obvious psychological change is the loss of libido. Another major change is I think pm helps to balance out my gender identity.  Not everyone experiences mental changes from taking pm, so don't be surprised/shocked if you feel any such changes.  

As for uploading pictures, you need to choose the file (up to 3) in the attachment section.  Once you uploaded your file(s), you can add them directly into your post by clicking on the "insert attachment" option.

Thanks for coming back to me.  I've just been reading a thread from a few years back where you're talking about how friends and family have perceived/not perceived your body changes.  I must say that it sounds like you do carry it off  Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink"> But I guess what I'm thinking is that a bust size that's so obvious, especially if the right support is worn is going to inevitably be noticed.  I don't want to transition, although gender identity haunted me as a boy, I do like my masculinity, but I do want just a bit more femininity.  I'd be happy to lose my libido  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">  I guess it's something that doesn't really trouble you...

Tried the photo uploading process as you suggest - still no joy -  perhaps my pics are too big?

RE: Flamesabers' New Progress - flamesabers - 30-06-2020

@Rococo

You're right about my bust being inevitably noticed.  However, I think most people are either too polite, don't care or just interpret it in another way.  I can't go topless in public obviously, but I didn't really care for going topless in public pre-NBE anyway.  

How large are your photos? I think the limit for each picture is 500 kb.

RE: Flamesabers' New Progress - Rococo - 01-07-2020

(30-06-2020, 05:14 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  @Rococo

You're right about my bust being inevitably noticed.  However, I think most people are either too polite, don't care or just interpret it in another way.  I can't go topless in public obviously, but I didn't really care for going topless in public pre-NBE anyway.  

How large are your photos? I think the limit for each picture is 500 kb.

Can't get pics to upload - resized and no joy - seems others are having similar problems.

I'll try attaching some to this message again in a moment...

Just taken my first dose of PM - so far so good. I've also got some spray to massage in on the breast area - says to avoid nipples - ever tried it?

Shame you don't like to show your breasts in public.  I often visit nudist beaches and find everyone very accepting of all bodies.  For me that's going to be important if any major transformation takes place.  Human biology is kind of mystifying sometimes.  Men have the potential for breasts just like woman and yet nature has put a bit of a block on the development.  What then are the purpose of men's nipples?  Yours are quite awesome btw and the fuller development of your breasts is well and truly manifesting itself - just gorgeous.

RE: Flamesabers' New Progress - Rococo - 01-07-2020

Still issues with pics aaaargh

RE: Flamesabers' New Progress - flamesabers - 01-07-2020

No, I've never tried pm spray.

The nudist lifestyle just never clicked with me.  While I enjoy showing my boobs freely here, the truth of the matter is I'm a bit reserved in real life.

RE: Flamesabers' New Progress - myboobs - 01-07-2020

(01-07-2020, 02:07 AM)Rococo Wrote:  

Still issues with pics aaaargh

At bottom , choose file ( your pic ) , then = add attachment , Add small message , last = post reply .

That should do the job