Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Myth of the Transsexual “a” cup - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Myth of the Transsexual “a” cup (/showthread.php?tid=28059)

Pages: 1 2

Myth of the Transsexual “a” cup - julieTG - 26-01-2018

Myth of the Transsexual “a” cup

Everywhere you seem to read, susans, reddit etc they all harp on an mtf will only usually grow an a cup or at max a small B ?
Well are we all different here ?
Even those of us just messing about are hovering on small and large “a” cups
Those who have gone over and are on full dose  or hrt are virtually all breaking large “B” and well as for Lotus we need a new measuring system,
This “a” cup business does seem a bit of a farce, ?
Are we doing things different , ie is slower better  ?
Is it recent developments in estrogen delivery ?
Just thoughts

Julie

X

RE: Myth of the Transsexual “a” cup - jannet.duff - 26-01-2018

(26-01-2018, 01:57 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Myth of the Transsexual “a” cup

Everywhere you seem to read, susans, reddit etc they all harp on an mtf will only usually grow an a cup or at max a small B ?
Well are we all different here ?
Even those of us just messing about are hovering on small and large “a” cups
Those who have gone over and are on full dose  or hrt are virtually all breaking large “B” and well as for Lotus we need a new measuring system,
This “a” cup business does seem a bit of a farce, ?
Are we doing things different , ie is slower better  ?
Is it recent developments in estrogen delivery ?
Just thoughts

Julie

X

It goes along with the myth that herbs do NOT work, and are a waste of time and money. I am always correcting posts on facebook, and directing them to this site.
Small A and hardly B cup comes from inefficient HRT, chances of getting a good cup size when your estrogen Blood levels are only around menophausel levels, with large amounts of spiro are pretty slim. Anyone i have seen with good success at this level has female relations with DD and E cups. This is the same that most of us will get very little growth with 4000mg fenugreek.
The other one I read is " you wont grow bigger than your mother " .. ( mum was an A cup, I am a good B ).
And, you will be at your maximum potential at two years.... No, female breasts keep growing for 10+ years, why would we be any different??

RE: Myth of the Transsexual “a” cup - Pansy-Mae - 27-01-2018

I tend to agree with Jannet. I don't go on Susan's etc, but I know that they generally slag off herbs and liimit their aspirations on cup size. I wonder how much of it is simply being in denial and deep down scared that they will actually achieve decent growth.
For myself, I almost got to a small C cup at my peak and even now after several years of only occasional PM, I'm a small B.

RE: Myth of the Transsexual “a” cup - VergeOfDiscovery - 27-01-2018

Slower is better.*

Personally, I find even relatively sporadic use of PM (at this point) keeps things moving along at a pace I'm comfortable with and that a more consistent usage would no doubt defy some of those mentioned assumptions.

*https://genderanalysis.net/resources/studies-on-trans-womens-breast-development/
Slower is better (too large a dose of estrogen may stunt development and lead to smaller final size)
Male body/chest frame makes female size breasts appear smaller on men (leading some to seek augmentation)

RE: Myth of the Transsexual “a” cup - julieTG - 27-01-2018

Verge 

I agree 

Slower is better

And as said beforehand there is one evidence coming out that spiro can inhibit growth

Julie 
X

RE: Myth of the Transsexual “a” cup - Jennipher - 27-01-2018

(27-01-2018, 02:55 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Slower is better.*

Personally, I find even relatively sporadic use of PM (at this point) keeps things moving along at a pace I'm comfortable with and that a more consistent usage would no doubt defy some of those mentioned assumptions.

*https://genderanalysis.net/resources/studies-on-trans-womens-breast-development/
Slower is better (too large a dose of estrogen may stunt development and lead to smaller final size)
Male body/chest frame makes female size breasts appear smaller on men (leading some to seek augmentation)

Great article VOD. Thanks for sending. 

Of course, it raises many questions for those of us on PM as far as dosage... too much inhibits growth, too little... given the questionable amount of E in phytos, I guess we continue trial and error with dosage. I’ve ramped up to 1500mg (ainterol), and will probably stay at that level for 4-6 weeks before upping to 2000, gauge any increases and go from there. 

Two things from the study struck home with me:

1. The breasts of transsexual natal males taking estrogen therapy follow the same stages of development as are seen in natal female puberty (2). As such, it takes 2 yr of therapy to achieve maximum growth 
So indeed, as so many have pointed out, it is indeed a marathon and not a sprint!

2. Moreover, during pubertal induction in girls, early administration of progesterone is not recommended as premature initiation of progestin therapy can compromise ultimate breast growth 
Confirms waiting on any inclusion of progesterone in a program.

Lots of good info to consider no matter what type of HRT we are on! Shows there is a lot of unknown as well as conflicting information out there!

Jenn

RE: Myth of the Transsexual “a” cup - spoked451 - 09-05-2018

(27-01-2018, 04:04 PM)Jennipher Wrote:  2. Moreover, during pubertal induction in girls, early administration of progesterone is not recommended as premature initiation of progestin therapy can compromise ultimate breast growth 
Confirms waiting on any inclusion of progesterone in a program.

Jenn

Okay, now I have to go do some research as to when cisfemales start producing estrogen and progesterone. I think it's safe to say the former precedes the latter, but by how much? Come to think of it, what's the ramp on both, in general that is?

My 100% not based on research gut feeling is that mimicking the female cycle isn't to help us, rather it's all that the medical professionals understand, so they just kinda go with it.

On the other hand I don't want to be anyone experiment, well except my own.

RE: Myth of the Transsexual “a” cup - happyfeet - 09-05-2018

Well then that raises another question . What constitutes 2 years ? Does taking breaks on pm and not using continuesly mean you need to figure your " time off" also

RE: Myth of the Transsexual “a” cup - Stevenator. - 10-05-2018

Well, with the on/off Program that I & others have taken with PM, I’m about 2.5 years into NBE with several extended breaks, (surgery & purge/s), I was concerned about the “2 year max timeline”. It’s good to know there is a 10 year aspect to consider. I’ve been so very seriously considering a low dose hrt program, that I guess PM truly is an ultra low dose program. LoL. I’m not going to stop. I look very similar to Pansy right now. Looks like I’m going to settle into the new me. These things are here to stay, although I wish they were much bigger. 

Good Thread. Lots of good info.

RE: Myth of the Transsexual “a” cup - Katie - 10-05-2018

When I was out shopping yesterday I noticed that although it was a lovely sunny day, everywhere I went I was the only girl wearing a skirt!? I wondered why this was. My wife being quite the pragmatist said because whearing a skirt your legs rub together and they chafe and get sore, now there Is and increase in obesity and general size of the population in western society so i expect this does play a part in the choice not to wear certain items anymore.

what`s this got to do with boobs?
we`ll I have also noticed that a LOT of trans Women are Very diet conscious and seeking to modify their body through this.
but on Here, with many undecideds and Masculine identified people (and a few girls that don`t give a damn), there isn`t as much pressure on us to diet or see our bodies in this way, so we just eat as normal.
I for one have never eaten so much crap since I started HRT! Diet has not really entered my head.

So I`m wondering if there was Never any need for the trans A cup myth if people just ate what they wanted, like I think most of us on here do (we don`t have many Diet threads here do we!?).

I suspect as significant part of the problem is probably something simple like dieting (or Not in our case).