Breast Growth For Genetic Males
So what gives Boobs away ? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Males Staying Male (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: So what gives Boobs away ? (/showthread.php?tid=28055)

Pages: 1 2 3

So what gives Boobs away ? - julieTG - 25-01-2018

So what gives Boobs away ?

Many guys out there have some pretty larger man boobs so why are so many of us here so self conscious ?

Is it the shape ?
The delicious wobble ?
The side boob,
Nipples ?
Sheer size ?
The swaying motion ?

What is it about our boons that just scream FEMALE  ?

X

Julie

RE: So what gives Boobs away ? - The First Aria - 25-01-2018

Because we KNOW what we are trying to grow....  Isn't it odd, that us peeps here are trying to grow the most obvious parts of the female body for many reasons....  But we try to keep it stealthy???   Diametrically opposed mental outlooks, I think...  And I am guilty of it too.

When I want to be in "guy" mode, I wear sloppy shirts, or tight t-shirt to bind them or hide them....  But when in "gal" mode or " I don't give a sh#t mode.....  I flaunt to some degree.

RE: So what gives Boobs away ? - Katie - 25-01-2018

(25-01-2018, 03:48 PM)julieTG Wrote:  So what gives Boobs away ?

Many guys out there have some pretty larger man boobs so why are so many of us here so self conscious ?

Is it the shape ?
The delicious wobble ?
The side boob,
Nipples ?
Sheer size ?
The swaying motion ?

What is it about our boons that just scream FEMALE  ?

X

Julie

US, it comes Entirely from US, in our own heads, uless you`re really developing nicely and the Areolas are dead give-away, but covered up... it`s all in our own heads.

We are (were) hiding something and we know it, they are not, we have an agenda, they don`t.
a bit like how it`s easier for a guy to talk to girls when he`s married, but as a singleton, it`s much more intimidating, Why? because he will have an agenda, even if  he`s unaware of it, and that puts presure on, even if that pressure is only that of rejection, why should the married guy care about rejection.

at least I think that`s a big part of it. xx

RE: So what gives Boobs away ? - julieTG - 25-01-2018

I absolutely and totally agree with you Katie

those were my thoughts as well

x

Julie

RE: So what gives Boobs away ? - Jennipher - 25-01-2018

With me it’s the bullet nips sticking out like the detonation rod on an RPG! Even with smaller breasts my nips get pretty big, and in a tighter white or light colored T-shirt are pretty obvious.

Like Aria, in girl mode I don’t care, but in guy mode it’s pretty noticeable. 

Even during my multi year PM hiatus my nips stayed hard and projected, and several gals and guys commented. After a while I got over it...

J

RE: So what gives Boobs away ? - VergeOfDiscovery - 25-01-2018

Permanently erect nipples definitely draw additional attention and likely lead some that notice to ponder whether there's more than just man boobs going on.

Personally, I find the latter a turn on.

RE: So what gives Boobs away ? - notquitemale - 26-01-2018

I think the side is one giveaway running up the ribcage side female breasts have a nice curve. Also the definate shape and  jiggle

My wife's  observation was that I had developed breasts very  different than those her chubby brother had. Then she asked me if they jiggled when I said yes she confirmed mine were female breast growth.

RE: So what gives Boobs away ? - Pansy-Mae - 26-01-2018

I agree with Katie's "US". However it depends on whether you are talking clothed or unclothed. Clothed, I don't think anyone takes any notice and they can't see enough to judge between male and female, plus of course, 90% of the time people see what they expect to see in any given situation.
Unclothed, it is much more in our own heads. A few years ago, I wouldn't really take my shirt off by the pool and din't go in. Nowadays I take my shirt off with little more than a glance round first and although I don't flaunt them, I'm happy to go in. I have never been aware of any negative looks and certainly nobody has ever said anything.

RE: So what gives Boobs away ? - julieTG - 26-01-2018

Pansy

Seriously ?????

With your puppies 

We're they swimming with their guide dogs ????

Lol

Julie

RE: So what gives Boobs away ? - jannet.duff - 26-01-2018

I do think initially its all in our heads.  But once you get up in a few cup sizes its no longer in our heads, its in other peoples plain site too.
Whilst at work i wear large loose tshirts, but also coveralls, so they are fairly well hidden. During the summer if i am out grocery shopping in a normal not baggy tshirt, i get side looks.