Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Aria's Face and Body Changes - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Aria's Face and Body Changes (/showthread.php?tid=28039)

Pages: 1 2

Aria's Face and Body Changes - The First Aria - 20-01-2018

O.K.  Be prepared, be amazed.....  But, have your Barf Bags with ya! ! Big Grin

I decided to post non nudes here to document the changes my face and body are going through.  This is where I feel is the safest and best place to develop a timeline, as it were....

Please be kind.. Rolleyes

First pic, is just ordinary me at home....  No makeup, no special hairstyle.....

RE: Aria's Face and Body Changes - The First Aria - 20-01-2018

This 2nd one, me me using an Iphone app.  I forget the name, but it's one you can substitute hairstyles, lipstick color, put eyeshadow on and just try different shades as well...

This is what the phone and app thinks I should look like after my choices...  It's a real fun app to have

3rd pic is me in a body suit, with just a little more than light makeup, except I put on lipstick and had some eyeshadow on and used eyeliner pencil....

The 4th and final one for tonight is I used eyeliner liquid for more contrast, more eye shadow and tried to contour more to hide the shape of my face.  ( feminizing with makeup )

I will post more depending on how much interest is shown.

As always, print out to scare your in laws, pests and rodents away if you want..

XO
Aria

RE: Aria's Face and Body Changes - julieTG - 20-01-2018

3rd looks natural
you could do it
x

Julie

RE: Aria's Face and Body Changes - Katie - 20-01-2018

I agree with Jullie, the 3`rd pic looks quite passable, you`ve done really well in the cheeks and lips dept! (I`m kinda jealous!).
for gods sake don`t ever wear that wig thing again!!!!! it looks aweful (sorry, but I`m not going to lie to you babesl! ).

I`d be willing to bet that give it a bit more time on a full transition dose, and a little voice work you could be Out there living it! Cool

RE: Aria's Face and Body Changes - julieTG - 20-01-2018

Yes I agree with Katie
And then let's see how the man card still holds Aria

X

Julie

(20-01-2018, 12:05 PM)julieTG Wrote:  3rd looks natural
you could do it
x

Julie

You really think so??  I have found a free course, or maybe just tips, to feminize the voice.  I wish this forum allow recordings cause I was thinking about putting up my stages of development.   Any Ideas on how to do that would be great!.

(20-01-2018, 01:21 PM)Katie Wrote:  I agree with Jullie, the 3`rd pic looks quite passable, you`ve done really well in the cheeks and lips dept! (I`m kinda jealous!).
for gods sake don`t ever wear that wig thing again!!!!! it looks aweful (sorry, but I`m not going to lie to you babesl! ).

I`d be willing to bet that give it a bit more time on a full transition dose, and a little voice work you could be Out there living it! Cool

No problem with the wig.  It was an overlay of one of the picture manipulation apps I found.  Just put it on the picture to get away from my real hair.

RE: Aria's Face and Body Changes - Katie - 20-01-2018

(20-01-2018, 05:27 PM)Aria Wrote:  No problem with the wig.  It was an overlay of one of the picture manipulation apps I found.  Just put it on the picture to get away from my real hair.

Oh thank goodness for that! don`t you be wearing that thing again, girl, it is Not a good look for you! LOL

hell, if it wasn`t virtual I think I`d throw it in the corner of the room and shoot it! Big Grin