Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Sharing favorite bras - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Breast Measurement & Bras (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+--- Thread: Sharing favorite bras (/showthread.php?tid=27770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Sharing favorite bras - Kerry - 19-01-2020

(01-01-2020, 01:35 PM)alyssa_c Wrote:  One of my faves is the Exquisite Form long line. I love the sexy vintage look of the bullet style bra's

Hi,
What make is this bra?  I love the bullet style.

Kerry

RE: Sharing favorite bras - MsMichelle - 19-01-2020

(19-01-2020, 11:28 AM)Kerry Wrote:  
(01-01-2020, 01:35 PM)alyssa_c Wrote:  One of my faves is the Exquisite Form long line. I love the sexy vintage look of the bullet style bra's

Hi,
What make is this bra?  I love the bullet style.

Kerry

Hi Kerry, the brand is Exquisite Form. I love them because you get a retro pointy booby look, its very sexy IMPO

RE: Sharing favorite bras - Stevenator. - 19-01-2020

alyssa .... what is the style called that is in your profile photo? I probably could use one of those. Thx

RE: Sharing favorite bras - MsMichelle - 19-01-2020

(19-01-2020, 07:12 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  alyssa .... what is the style called that is in your profile photo? I probably could use one of those. Thx

Hi Stevenator,
that is a Rago body shaper #9051. I love them, they feel so good on and it has garter tabs!!! Expensive but well worth it. I put up a post about sizing last week. Don't go by your actual bra size, I had to up size. I wear a 42 bra so I went with a 46c, the 42 would have been small on me. Try one, you will love it <3

RE: Sharing favorite bras - Drew - 27-01-2020

I have a lot of bra's, probably too many of them but they still confuse me.
When I look at my naked boobs I think, God they are tiny I have to be an A cup.
The tape measure and converted on internet says I am a C, which is absolutely ridiculous. Am A at most.
I fill my A cups but also fill some of my B cups, then also have A cups which are baggy on me and am nowhere near to filling yet.
Buying bra's is a bit of a roulette thingy

RE: Sharing favorite bras - Dina - 28-01-2020

(27-01-2020, 06:27 PM)Drew Wrote:  I have a lot of bra's, probably too many of them but they still confuse me.
The tape measure and converted on internet says I am a C, which is absolutely ridiculous. Am A at most.
I fill my A cups but also fill some of my B cups, then also have A cups which are baggy on me and am nowhere near to filling yet.
Buying bra's is a bit of a roulette 
This is very comfortable barely notice in on
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0176LP2WG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

RE: Sharing favorite bras - Shirazmn - 31-01-2020

Just adding here this picture of today. I was digging around in my stuf and I found one of the nursing bras that my wife gave me when she didn't need them anymore. It's a 38B. It's padded, so it looks like I have massive boobs, while I don't.

I usually don't like padded bras, but this one fits me like a soft glove and it's becoming one of my favorites.

RE: Sharing favorite bras - taxer - 03-09-2022

My wife and I could share her bras, bit I think mine would be too small in the cups.  We both wear a 38 band, she usually a D cup, me a B or C cup.  I have worn hers as a try on and oddly enough my breasts seem to fit the cups pretty good.

RE: Sharing favorite bras - 9westgirlfla - 24-10-2022

I don't have one particular brand I like, there are actually many brands though invariably all are styled:

1. Underwired
2. Unlined or very lightly lined (No padded or push up)
3. Front hook preferred but due to availability most of mine are rear hook.
4. Lace, satin, and or colorful. 

Brands I can buy and be 99% sure they'll fit a 36B:

Victoria's Secret, Adore Me, Claudette Dessous, Savage X Fenty, and Heidi Klum

RE: Sharing favorite bras - 9westgirlfla - 28-10-2022

(27-01-2020, 06:27 PM)Drew Wrote:  I have a lot of bra's, probably too many of them but they still confuse me.
Buying bra's is a bit of a roulette thingy

First off, forget the tape measure, there are waaayyy too many confusing methods of determining bra size. 

From what I've discovered, bras are too loosely "standardized" and we have to find in the brand mix what works for us. I guess there's a lot of variables in band sizes due to material used, stretch or lack of it and cup volume determination.  Shoes are in a similar situation. Even though the average foot is "standardized" in what they call a "last" feet are differently shaped and sizes may or may not be cast in stone for every foot.  

For me it came down to finding at least one bra brand that most closely fits me and sticking with them, and to a lesser extent figuring out sister sizes and what else may come close. Today I'd call myself an almost perfect 36B and every bra from Victoria's secret in that size (unpadded, underwire) is a good bet that it will fit. 

Wherever they're made, I think VS actually *designs their styles and holds a tight reign on whoever fabricates the bras for them. Other brands may use a "catalog" buy where they select from pics and to keep costs down do not sit on the supplier to make sure they deliver consistent fitting garments.

I've posted this before but for us in the size "B" cup and below bras I think it "generally" works.

Subtract chest from bust

1" = AAA (when I was dead flat)
2" = AA   (I was Still flat)
3" = A     (Where I budded and my GP ordered a mammogram) 
4" = B     (my current measurement)
5" = C     If I hit 5" or more I'll report back :-)

*There are other boutique brands which are even more expensive at retail that appear to be uniquely their own styles and their sizes are pretty consistent.  

This article contradicts my findings, but I'm not a plus size :-)

https://www.thelist.com/359537/the-truth-about-victorias-secrets-bra-sizes/