Breast Growth For Genetic Males
I am a Hucow now! - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Breast Pumps & Massage (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: I am a Hucow now! (/showthread.php?tid=27350)

I am a Hucow now! - valerie anne - 07-12-2016

I have long fantasised about being strapped in and being forcibly milked.

I have now, sort of, got to that stage. Using my breast pumps regularly, my boobs and nipples have extended so that I can dangle over the back of a chair when kneeling forwards.

I lubricate myself well, then apply the pumps with maximum suction. Then I attach fishing weights to my breast pumps with strings. 

I am hanging vertically, with lots of dead weight and suction on my nipples. I dare not move much due to the pain of the nipple weights. I am stretched out hard. I feel totally submissive and helpless.

I have managed an hour up to now, when I get really sore and my nipples get damp.

The relief of donning a soft cup bra with tissue padding is fantastic, but I will be back on the harness tomorrow.

Is this too kinky, even for this site?

RE: I am a Hucow now! - spoked451 - 07-12-2016

What kind of pump are you using? 

If you are thinking about actually lactating be sure to check out the sub forum.

RE: I am a Hucow now! - Billie - 08-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 11:25 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  What kind of pump are you using? 

If you are thinking about actually lactating be sure to check out the sub forum.

I read a lot about Hucows on Literotica where I am a naughty poet.  Also on Fetlife.  In my opiniin we love lactation and wish we could lactate.  I also bet if others read up on Hucows we would enjoy that too.

RE: I am a Hucow now! - VergeOfDiscovery - 09-12-2016

Re: I have long fantasised about being strapped in and being forcibly milked.

That's pretty hot! Wink
(08-12-2016, 03:34 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  

I read a lot about Hucows on Literotica where I am a naughty poet.  Also on Fetlife.  In my opiniin we love lactation and wish we could lactate.  I also bet if others read up on Hucows we would enjoy that too.

RE: I am a Hucow now! - valerie anne - 11-12-2016

(09-12-2016, 11:49 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: I have long fantasised about being strapped in and being forcibly milked.

That's pretty hot! Wink
(08-12-2016, 03:34 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  

I am currently being sucked by a pair of Calypso pumps on maximum setting, with an 8oz fishing weight dangling from each nipple. I can barely type this as each time I move, I get a pair of brutal nipple tugs.

RE: I am a Hucow now! - ChangeofLife - 31-12-2016

I have cut back on my Fenugreek pills. I was taking a BUNCH, about 7 grams daily. I highly suspect that was trying to induce lactation on me. I also felt like it was congesting my milk ducts, mastitis is a bitch to deal with, my wife had it with breastfeeding. Of course I had to help her get over it lol. I had the unique pleasure of helping her when her breasts were too full, to avoid having it happen again. Good times indeed.