Breast Growth For Genetic Males
just starting hormones - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Synthetic Hormones (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: just starting hormones (/showthread.php?tid=26591)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: just starting hormones - Boris - 26-02-2017

It's just the e for me, how are things going for you with spiro. Did you reduce or stop completely?

RE: just starting hormones - Boris - 25-05-2017

Noticed a bit of activity by those considering pharmaceuticals and as the first anniversary has passed for me decided to post an update. Well it really has been a year of change. 

The time seems to have passed so quickly and it wasn't until I was browsing through last years diary I realised how different I have become, comparing the way I felt before starting Estradiol it could be a completely different person writing and I suppose in many ways I am. So much happier and at peace with body and the way I feel inside. 

Emotionally it has been a smooth journey with things feeling better than I ever remember and physically there hasn't been any issues at all. I know that people react in different ways, but for me I knew that this was the way to head and have been so pleased with the decision, only regret was that I took so many years to proceed with pharmaceuticals. Hopefully someone who's where I was in spring 2016 will find this interesting.

RE: just starting hormones - Myranda - 26-05-2017

(25-05-2017, 04:05 PM)Boris Wrote:  Noticed a bit of activity by those considering pharmaceuticals and as the first anniversary has passed for me decided to post an update. Well it really has been a year of change. 

The time seems to have passed so quickly and it wasn't until I was browsing through last years diary I realised how different I have become, comparing the way I felt before starting Estradiol it could be a completely different person writing and I suppose in many ways I am. So much happier and at peace with body and the way I feel inside. 

Emotionally it has been a smooth journey with things feeling better than I ever remember and physically there hasn't been any issues at all. I know that people react in different ways, but for me I knew that this was the way to head and have been so pleased with the decision, only regret was that I took so many years to proceed with pharmaceuticals. Hopefully someone who's where I was in spring 2016 will find this interesting.

Thanks Boris.  I'm seriously considering starting soon myself.  I really just need to pull the trigger and make my final informed consent appointment.

Wouold you mind posting some current photos after 1 year?

RE: just starting hormones - Boris - 06-06-2017

Aah

RE: just starting hormones - Boris - 28-03-2018

March 2018 (new bra)

RE: just starting hormones - Boris - 28-03-2018

Not sure why I suddenly decided to buy a   Balcony T-shirt bra. 
I never wear T-shirts 
And
I don’t have a balcony

RE: just starting hormones - julieTG - 28-03-2018

Hon
They look like a balcony to me 
Wow 
X

Julie

RE: just starting hormones - Boris - 29-03-2018

(28-03-2018, 07:59 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hon
They look like a balcony to me 
Wow 
X

Julie

Haha, never thought of that definition of balcony.