Breast Growth For Genetic Males
In transition - finally - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: In transition - finally (/showthread.php?tid=26120)

Pages: 1 2

In transition - finally - jannet.duff - 19-04-2016

Well here we go..

After almost 18 months on NBE, it's time to make the next step. I came out to my doctor 3 years ago, but only got to see ( finally ) a psychologist @ 3 months ago. Last week I got my first prescription for Spiro and estrogen, my pharmacist had to order my estrogen patches in and last night they arrived.

I have been started on 50mg Spiro and 50mg estrodot patch. Not a big amount, but just being able to start in its self is amazing.

My SO is being as understanding as she can, we are trying to work through this to keep the family together. This is going to mean presenting as male for as long as possible, not really ideal for me, but it is way more than I can expect from her.

RE: In transition - finally - Happyme - 19-04-2016

Yea!
I'm doing the Happy dance for you! And sending good thought vibes to you and your wife.
Bobbi

RE: In transition - finally - Dianna1395 - 19-04-2016

Congratulations and good luck!
Have you planned out a timeframe for transition? I've read about women presenting as men, so it seems you MIGHT be able to pull it off indefinitely. But I wouldn't bet on that. ;-)

-Dianna

RE: In transition - finally - jannet.duff - 19-04-2016

Thanks for the support.. Its very appreciated .

As far as a time line, no plans per say, but I have promised to not come out 100% until my youngest son has finished school. Just one of my SO's worry was that she will come home to find a June Cleaver floating around the house one night after work. Rest assured, I do not see that happening. I do like to dress up and go out once in a while but I am more than happy being a jeans and nice top kinda girl.

I'm 40 years late in getting my body on estrogen, MPB had a good grip on my head. I suspect I can hide this for a few years. Its not so much the clothes, it's how I feel inside.

RE: In transition - finally - julieTG - 19-04-2016

Bestest bestest of luck

FENCEHOPPER

make sure you keep in touch

Julie

x

RE: In transition - finally - jannet.duff - 19-04-2016

(19-04-2016, 03:34 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Bestest bestest of luck

FENCEHOPPER

make sure you keep in touch

Julie

x

Aww thanks Julie, you made me smile...

I'll be hanging around here for a little while yet, kinda have to as I'm not sure anyone else but you guys will put up with me Rolleyes

RE: In transition - finally - polymorphis - 19-04-2016

Incredible news Jannet!

So you've really took a leap!

I wish you a smooth journey! Let it bring you only happiness!

RE: In transition - finally - spanky - 19-04-2016

Congratulations, Janet! I admire your determination and courage.

RE: In transition - finally - Lotus - 19-04-2016

It's about time lol, Tongue seriously though, congrats and good luck, I like the plan. Your friends are here, so no need to leave. Wink

RE: In transition - finally - Dana Mantra Eon - 20-04-2016

Godspeed /salute