Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here (/showthread.php?tid=25675)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - Male2Female - 01-03-2016

Thanks to all of you . I have decided to stay on regular hormones since Pueraria is suitable for CD's who want a bit of breasts and butt but not really effective in a real transition where bio-identical estrogen is effective . I'm going from pills to patches since the mood swings and blood cloths tend to be a lot less frequent on patches than on pills . I don't know why you conclude that I'm completely self-medding without any supervision . I see a local endocrinologist . He just checks my blood but doesn't prescribe me my hormones (since it would show up on my parents health insurance) .
So yes , I buy from Inhouse but I'm under supervision of an endocrinologist who controls my blood every three months . I'm going to continue as I know what's best for myself . I don't want to end up bald , old and completely testosteronized before taking the leap into the journey to end up as a non-passing trans woman who screams out : " man in dress " . I want to be a young lady who passes as a lady . Someone who is at least fuckable , you know ? I have a great body to make a nice lady from . Two months of hormones have already softened my skin , gave me some breast growth and a more feminin shade overall . I'm so glad that I'm starting at 19 and not at 29 or 39 . The thought alone terrifies me . I added a very recent picture from two days ago with to this reply . The hair is a wig . I find myself to be stunning in that picture .

Thanks for your input and I'll keep you all updated .

Regards ,

Elissa

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - myboobs - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 08:13 PM)Male2Female Wrote:  Thanks to all of you . I have decided to stay on regular hormones since Pueraria is suitable for CD's who want a bit of breasts and butt but not really effective in a real transition where bio-identical estrogen is effective . I'm going from pills to patches since the mood swings and blood cloths tend to be a lot less frequent on patches than on pills . I don't know why you conclude that I'm completely self-medding without any supervision . I see a local endocrinologist . He just checks my blood but doesn't prescribe me my hormones (since it would show up on my parents health insurance) .
So yes , I buy from Inhouse but I'm under supervision of an endocrinologist who controls my blood every three months . I'm going to continue as I know what's best for myself . I don't want to end up bald , old and completely testosteronized before taking the leap into the journey to end up as a non-passing trans woman who screams out : " man in dress " . I want to be a young lady who passes as a lady . Someone who is at least fuckable , you know ? I have a great body to make a nice lady from . Two months of hormones have already softened my skin , gave me some breast growth and a more feminin shade overall . I'm so glad that I'm starting at 19 and not at 29 or 39 . The thought alone terrifies me . I added a very recent picture from two days ago with to this reply . The hair is a wig . I find myself to be stunning in that picture .

Thanks for your input and I'll keep you all updated .

Regards ,

Elissa

You scrup real good . Wishing you success in your journey . You are at an advantage due to your youth where testerone hasn't done all its work .

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - -Tasha- - 02-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 08:13 PM)Male2Female Wrote:  I don't know why you conclude that I'm completely self-medding without any supervision

Because you ignored me when I asked what your levels are to see if your dosage was too high which would be the most likely cause of unbearable mood swings.

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - Male2Female - 02-03-2016

(02-03-2016, 12:16 AM)-Tasha- Wrote:  
(01-03-2016, 08:13 PM)Male2Female Wrote:  I don't know why you conclude that I'm completely self-medding without any supervision

Because you ignored me when I asked what your levels are to see if your dosage was too high which would be the most likely cause of unbearable mood swings.

I only had one check-up yet , last month .

My testosterone levels were at 78 ng / dl and my estrogen levels were 211 ng / dl .
The endocrinologist then raised my dose from 2 mg Estrofem on which I started to 3 mg and my Spironolactone from 50 mg on which I started to 75 mg .

I upped myself from 3 mg to 4 mg Estrofem and from 75 mg Spironolactone to 100 mg Spironolactone . On 100 mg Spironolactone I finally felt that the testosterone was being stopped . Since I was still way too moody I felt that 4 mg was too much for me to bear and thus I went down to 2 mg .

Now , on 2 mg Estrofem and 100 mg Spironolactone my mood is normal and my mind feels relieved . I'm going to stick with this regimen . It's what finally works for me .

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - ElainMoria - 07-03-2016

My experience with HRT was that while estrogen CAN cause some depression, the rather fast drop in my Testosterone levels due to the spiro I was taking was the primary cause of my depression. Once my estrogen levels came up enough to compensate for the lack of T.. my depression went away.

Currently my T levels are medically undetectable. My estrogen is about midrange of female norm. On the 24th I will be getting an Orchiectomy so I'll be able to stop taking spiro after that.

But yeah... you are more likely to go through depression while your body is readjusting to the new hormone levels. If you are already taking meds for depression, this can be exacerbated.

You should ALWAYS be medically monitored when you start messing around with your bodies chemical balances. Not getting regular blood work etc can leave you dead. It's not something you want to play lightly with.

Mega dosing on ANY herbal (or pharma based) 'drug' is dangerous and potentially lethal. Just because it's "natural" doesn't mean it won''t kill you if you mess yourself up with it.

See an Endocrinologist. Get blood work done. Go slow, not fast. It's going to take you YEARS to fully develop and you can NOT rush that process. More isn't better and with this, more can be worse.

~Elain

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - ElainMoria - 07-03-2016

(02-03-2016, 12:50 AM)Male2Female Wrote:  
(02-03-2016, 12:16 AM)-Tasha- Wrote:  

I only had one check-up yet , last month .

My testosterone levels were at 78 ng / dl and my estrogen levels were 211 ng / dl .
The endocrinologist then raised my dose from 2 mg Estrofem on which I started to 3 mg and my Spironolactone from 50 mg on which I started to 75 mg .

I upped myself from 3 mg to 4 mg Estrofem and from 75 mg Spironolactone to 100 mg Spironolactone . On 100 mg Spironolactone I finally felt that the testosterone was being stopped . Since I was still way too moody I felt that 4 mg was too much for me to bear and thus I went down to 2 mg .

Now , on 2 mg Estrofem and 100 mg Spironolactone my mood is normal and my mind feels relieved . I'm going to stick with this regimen . It's what finally works for me .

First off... the T levels you posted here are within female norms. Women have testosterone in their bodies as well. Your E levels were dead on right where they should have been. Adding more estrogen and spiro isn't going to speed up the process (and can, in fact, slow it down) and increases your risk for DVT and PE (deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism). Both are killers.

When you are under the care of an Endocrinologist... follow their instructions. THEY know what they are doing. And by changing your dosages yourself, you are risking your endo telling you to find another doctor to care for you. Not to mention, that is just plain stupid when you are already in the correct ranges in the first place.

TOO much estrogen is worse than too little.

Don't play around with your life. Doing this wrong CAN kill you, and it HAS cost many transgirls their lives. You get a DVT or PE and IF you survive it... you can kiss transitioning goodbye because no doctor worth their degree will prescribe to you.

~Elain

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - Jaded Jade - 13-03-2016

That you are being safe and not rushing is what everyone was worried about OP.

Being reckless can mess up your organs bad enough that you aren't healthy enough to transition at all. Or kill you stone dead. And if transition is your best path, it'd be tragic to cheat yourself out of it for want of a little patience at this point!.

Also, congratulations on figuring yourself out so early, not everyone is so fortunate.

Be safe, don't rush. Try to have a full plan and support system in place! Smile

-JJ