Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here (/showthread.php?tid=25675)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . - -Tasha- - 29-02-2016

no one said stop, snowflake. Just pace yourself. You're already taking very high doses of estradiol (blindly. ie without bloodtests) and you're talking about taking WAY higher doses of PM than anyone would recommend and wanting to get results in 4-6 months.

You. can't. rush. it.

And in trying you could hurt yourself.

Quote: Stopping hormonal treatment from transforming me into a female bodied person? Omg that's deadly for a trans person !

And no need to talk to us like we don't know a thing or two about being trans. Dodgy

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - Male2Female - 29-02-2016

(29-02-2016, 01:03 AM)-Tasha- Wrote:  no one said stop, snowflake. Just pace yourself. You're already taking very high doses of estradiol (blindly. ie without bloodtests) and you're talking about taking WAY higher doses of PM than anyone would recommend and wanting to get results in 4-6 months.

You. can't. rush. it.

Quote: Stopping hormonal treatment from transforming me into a female bodied person? Omg that's deadly for a trans person !

And no need to talk to us like we don't know a thing or two about being trans. Dodgy

4 mg is on the low side . There are people on 8 mg !
Well , some are offended quickly for no reason ... Get off your high horse !

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - -Tasha- - 29-02-2016

People on 8mg have blood tests. It still isn't considered a standard dose.

But I get the feeling you haven't come here for advice, so do what you want.

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - Billie - 29-02-2016

If you have mood problems I might suggest a Psycologist or Psyciatrist for Gender Dysphoria. Also a program of transition. Plus a support group. Never stop medication you are perscribed without a doctor and blood tests or a propper diagnosis.

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - julieTG - 29-02-2016

this is not the language of someone who is seeking advice ?

8mg straight off can kill you stone dead and quickly

Tash and others are completely right,

start gently and ramp,

also with your age and mood swings you should be under dr care petal,

If your this young and have strong feelings like you have you need care and therapy as its not going to go away ,this stuff never does , it only gets worse in most, but not all,

think you also need some friends both real and virtual,

also sweetheart

YOU HAVE NOT LIVED LIFE YET ,

decisions as large as this need to be taken in a cool rational point and at a point in life where your stable

(stable, ie where Tash keeps her high horse ?. lol)

slow down, calm down,

and find your path, which is hopefully not on a mortuary slab ?

julie

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - -Tasha- - 29-02-2016

(29-02-2016, 10:36 AM)julieTG Wrote:  (stable, ie where Tash keeps her high horse ?. lol)

It's a unicorn ^_^ x

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - polymorphis - 29-02-2016

Male2Female>

Hey, hey, hey, young lady! Slow down, please, and think.

So you believe you are a trans-woman and want to achieve full transition ASAP. OK, I understand it. Did you consider that advices people giving you here does not go against your ultimate goal? And did you consider what transitioning really entails? There are several factors you have to consider in transitioning:

1) Biological factors.
There is just some specific biological limit for any change in body structure and biochemistry. It takes several years to genetic girl to blossom into a woman. And this happens under optimal biological circumstances. Transsexuals try to achieve it under not-so-optimal conditions. Official, physician directed, approach tries to mimic optimal conditions as close as current scientific knowledge allows. Physicians also have access to all the fancy examination methods like hormone and drug blood levels monitoring. And please believe me, from my experience and from the literature, it is clear that administration of any medication (included hormones) with drug levels therapeutic monitoring is superior speed- and efficacy-wise to non-guided administration. There is just some upper biological limit of drug and hormone dosages and beyond that you won't get any faster result.

You have also mentioned you experience some mood swings while taking oestrogen. Why do you think that by stimulating oestrogen receptors by other, similar substances won't be different in that regard?

And lastly, you have mentioned you are going to increase dosage of antidepressant... Well, believe me, it is really not a good idea to manipulate with dosages of psycho-pharmacological agents without medical supervision.

2) Psychological factors.
You have mentioned that you don't have support from your family and it adds to your depression. OK, I understand this as well. Family can be quite a detrimental factors in different ranges of psychiatric conditions. But did you consider that at some point of time you will have to address this issue? That you will have to take a position and seek some kind of reconciliation? Or what do you think will happen if you are successful in changing your body into a more female form. They won't notice? They will be more accepting? How are they going to react? Again, by going official, trying to get a proper psychotherapy and support group you can overcome this issues more easily.

3) Social and legal factors
Transitioning does not entail just bodily changes. Ultimately, if you want to live your life as a female, you will have to change your gender legally as well. If you are transitioning in some kind of medical grey zone, you will have problems. I don't think that in EU country you will have any kind of legal acknowledgement after pursuing transition non-legally.

4) Factors concerning health care system
If the information from your profile is correct, you are from Belgium. Did you consider the fact that Belgium is one of the most liberal countries concerning mental health and sexology? I think trying to seek advice from professional and trying to adhere to his advice is the fastest way to achieve your goals.

So to summarize: Do you want to transition? Do you want to make it as quick as possible and as effectively as possible? Seek proper medical and psychotherapeutic care and follow it. In your specific situations other approaches are inferior and can be harmful.

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - The Annalyst - 29-02-2016

Hi, and welcome to the testing grounds. Herbals such as PM are untested and unregulated by the federal government; so other than the odd study or two, what we can offer is our own and others experiences. In a sense we are all our own research projects. A high dose such as the one you suggest has not been attempted very often so there isn't much advice we can give you on that, but from what we do know is that some people have experienced side effects from going on a higher dose. Does that mean that you will? No not necessarily. I personally have attempted a much higher dose than normal once, around 5000mg just to see what would happen, I had no side effects other than tender breasts and nipples, but I discontinued because I was worried about the potential effects on my liver. With an unregulated market however there is the 100% possibility that what you are taking is not 100% PM or even PM at all. So my 5000mg dose could very possibly been a 500mg dose. It is a chance you take and the phrase is "Your mileage may vary" for a reason.

So I say go ahead and try that 8000mg if that is what you want to do, it's a brave move for a scientist experimenting with their own body. Be sure to post often because I'm sure it would provide lots of interesting data. Just remember that slow and steady with careful precision almost never gets people killed.

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - myboobs - 29-02-2016

(29-02-2016, 05:03 AM)Male2Female Wrote:  
(29-02-2016, 01:03 AM)-Tasha- Wrote:  no one said stop, snowflake. Just pace yourself. You're already taking very high doses of estradiol (blindly. ie without bloodtests) and you're talking about taking WAY higher doses of PM than anyone would recommend and wanting to get results in 4-6 months.

You. can't. rush. it.

Dear fellow , if I was you , I would take on board what many here are advising . On this forum we believe in helping each other out so any dangers can be avoided . Often in enthusiasm we tend to rush by overdosing which can result not just effecting the health but also effecting your kidney function . Taking doctors advise and doing blood test to balance your dosage . Wishing you success in your journey . Be safe .

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme... - Naomiko - 01-03-2016

Hi Male2Female

Can't stress enough what everyone is trying to recommend! Too much of anything isn't good, it can and will over-stress your liver and kidneys. We all want to wave that magic wand and be at the end of our journey, but unfortunately, this is not something that can be rushed safely.

You will have much better results -- safer results -- by going one step at a time, at reasonable dosages.

Please read the following links, they have helpful information on hormones, side effects, different regimens and dosing. Try to get a doctor on board, or at the very least, to help order the tests to keep an eye on your levels.

If, for whatever reason, a doctor or blood tests are unavailable -- than caution and pacing yourself is so much more paramount to your health and well-being!

TransgenderCare Hormone Regimens and More Info

TransHealth VCH Feminizing Hormone Effects and Side Effects

TransHealth UCSF Baseline Tests and Other Info

Take care and I wish you well. Rome wasn't built overnight, or in 4 months.

Lanna

PS: I believe the most drastic and noticeable changes generally take place during the 2nd year of treatment. Puberty takes years, and so can transitioning. The journey is just as important as the destination.