Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here (/showthread.php?tid=25675)

Pages: 1 2 3

Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - Male2Female - 27-02-2016

I intend to take 4000 mg of Pueraria Mirifica daily to transition from male 2 female .
I want a full transition . I am a trans woman . I am almost 20 ( in two weeks ) . I have been on regular hormone therapy for two months and I notice minor results which is good of course but the mood swings and depression of the estrogen are almost unbearable . I don't want to continue with Estrofem and Spironolactone but I do want to continue my transition from male 2 female . I could not imagine myself not continueing transition . I want to be able to pass as female within 4-6 months after starting Pueraria Mirifica . I have soft facial features , am slim , have a high natural voice , am not too tall and I have curly mid long hair . I want to go full time within 4-6 months after starting Pueraria Mirifica . I initially wanted to start with 6000 mg per day but got to hear that that would be way too toxic . Therefore I made the decision to start at 4000 mg per day . No additional herbs , no anti-androgens , just this . I heard 4000 mg of Pueraria Mirifica could be potent .

Here are my questions to you :

can this get my transition off the ground ?
Will it be able to cause facial changes , soft skin and breast growth ?
Will my brains be wired in a more feminin way ?
With how much estradiol does 4000 mg Pueraria Mirifica correspond roughly ?
Have there been trans women who successfully transitioned on Pueraria Mirifica only?

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - Pansy-Mae - 28-02-2016

Hi M2F and welcome.

I'm gonna be honest and say from the start that I think your expectations of PM are way to ambitious. It takes genetic females 2-4 YEARS, or more, to fully develop breasts, so why would any of us be able to do it in as many months?

Starting on 4000mg per day is bordering on insane, IMO. Start on 500mg and increase slowly over a period of say 6-8weeks up to 2000mg per day. Stick there for a while and see what happens. If, after a further month or so, nothing is happening, then you can slowly increase, but personally I would never go above 3000mg ( 6 x 500mg caps), per day - you'll almost certainly get the mother and father of all headaches.

You may get away with no anti-androgens but at your age its unlikely and it will certainly slow the effects of the PM which is the opposite of what you want. Over time, PM may cause some softening of the face, due to fat deposition changes, it does for some folks but it hasn't done that for me after over 5 years. It probably will soften your skin generally, though. "Brain rewiring" has been discussed on here many times - do a search.

Why do I get the feeling that you have not sought any medical advice? If you truly want to go 'all the way' that is where you should start, not here or any other online site.

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - Jaded Jade - 28-02-2016

You cannot safely mega-dose on hormones, herbal or otherwise. It is a good way to get very sick or worse fast. Most people even here have either levelled with a doctor that they trust, or are careful to get blood work to make sure that they are ok periodically.

Also, starting low dose and slow is a good idea.

This stuff is not magic, and if you are reckless, you don't get spare livers, hearts of anything else. Full results take years, not months.

If you feel such a strong need to Transition, have you talked to a gender therapist at all yet? It is a good idea if you can do so.

- JJ

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - Male2Female - 28-02-2016

Agreed but do you really think that Pueraria Mirifica might work? I mean , it's an alternative medecine with no proven effects . I have a very feminin body and very feminin legs already which is great so if it happens to have effects they should show up .

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - -Tasha- - 28-02-2016

I only started pharma hrt in December. The majority of my changes were from 13 months of PM and white peony and I was living full time by the end of it Smile So possible? Yes. But unlikely in 4 months.

Though I would recommend staying on pharma since youre already on it. I know what you mean about the mood swings, but if you're in this for the long haul, you would be better taking hrt that can be monitored through blood test to keep you safe. Plus at 20 it would be great to stop testosterone dead in its tracks!

Do you know what you T and E levels are ATM?

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . - -Tasha- - 28-02-2016

Quote:Transgender girl , 19 years old , transitioning from male 2 female . I try to make a silk purse from a sow's ear . I started regular hormone replacement therapy 2 months ago : 4 mg E and 100 mg Spiro but the depression going along with it is too intensive for me to handle any longer . I'm already on antidepressants for longer time and even those couldn't stop the depression associated with estrogen . Don't get me wrong : I'm truly trans , no doubt about that , and I'm very , very pleased with the physical changes estrogen has brought but the side effects of estrogen are very severe concerning mood swings . I want to continue my transition with hormones since I want to undergo SRS and hormones are required to be taken for at least 1 year prior to SRS . At this moment I feel like I don't want to continue with regular estrogen though . Since I heard that Pueraria Mirifica is a very , very potent phytoestrogen I'm looking into taking that one . Miroestrol and Deoxymiroestrol could maybe do a good job by helping with fat redistribution on the face , in the hips and butt and of course with growing breasts and slowing body hair and facial hair down . I will be debating between this one and bovine ovaries . Bovine ovaries are told to do a great job for male 2 female transgenders . If I find enough trustworthy documentation confirming this is true , I might use it . I also might be combining Pueraria Mirifica and Bovine Ovaries with each other to get the most out of it. A last advantage of phytoestrogens compared with regular estrogen is that phytoestrogens have lower risks concerning cancer development . I was very disseapointed to be told by members of Asktransgender.reddit.com that phytoestrogens were worthless and that they aren't able to do anything except for liver damage . I guess no one over there believes that phytoestrogens can do something near meaningful . I hope people here can tell and prove me totally different stories . Especially experiences with facial changes would highly be welcomed since that will be the most important change that needs to happen before I will be able to go full time . I'm transitioning without any family support . My family is very conservative and lives with the conviction that transgenders are mentally ill . I would be better off without them in my new life as a woman thus . If anyone knows about a proven product that can cause facial changes and enough fat redistribution with as low side effects as possible then you may always contact me . Also people with transition stories are welcomed to share them Smile

just saw this on your other thread. It sounds like you are self medding. Completely understandable, but if you don't know your T and E levels I would consider dropping your estradiol to 2mg for a month and see how you feel.

i have a friend who is also self medding and on a similar dose to what I was taking, but her estrodiol level were over 4 times higher than mine :o and her mood swings were extreme. (Her T was also 10 times lower than mine). Dosage will vary between individuals. Her estrogen was 3 times above target levels.

concerning cancer development, I don't believe there is anything that links PM with cancer prevention, though transwomen on hrt have a lower risk of testosterone related cancers, and I believe I read lower cases of breast cancer as well.

Don't combine PM with BO or even your estradiol. That won't help. Smile

Quote:I want to undergo SRS and hormones are required to be taken for at least 1 year prior to SRS

What country are you in by the way? That doesn't sound quite right. :/ And if it is, I doubt the doctors will count time on PM.

Most mainstream transgender sites call PM snakeoil, which is a shame because as you can see many people do have great results on it. Some of them are on doses as low as 1000mg per day. However, if you are actually transitioning, you would be better off on the pharma meds. Just be safe. Get blood tests if you can. Smile x

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - Male2Female - 28-02-2016

(28-02-2016, 07:40 PM)-Tasha- Wrote:  
Quote:Transgender girl , 19 years old , transitioning from male 2 female . I try to make a silk purse from a sow's ear . I started regular hormone replacement therapy 2 months ago : 4 mg E and 100 mg Spiro but the depression going along with it is too intensive for me to handle any longer . I'm already on antidepressants for longer time and even those couldn't stop the depression associated with estrogen . Don't get me wrong : I'm truly trans , no doubt about that , and I'm very , very pleased with the physical changes estrogen has brought but the side effects of estrogen are very severe concerning mood swings . I want to continue my transition with hormones since I want to undergo SRS and hormones are required to be taken for at least 1 year prior to SRS . At this moment I feel like I don't want to continue with regular estrogen though . Since I heard that Pueraria Mirifica is a very , very potent phytoestrogen I'm looking into taking that one . Miroestrol and Deoxymiroestrol could maybe do a good job by helping with fat redistribution on the face , in the hips and butt and of course with growing breasts and slowing body hair and facial hair down . I will be debating between this one and bovine ovaries . Bovine ovaries are told to do a great job for male 2 female transgenders . If I find enough trustworthy documentation confirming this is true , I might use it . I also might be combining Pueraria Mirifica and Bovine Ovaries with each other to get the most out of it. A last advantage of phytoestrogens compared with regular estrogen is that phytoestrogens have lower risks concerning cancer development . I was very disseapointed to be told by members of Asktransgender.reddit.com that phytoestrogens were worthless and that they aren't able to do anything except for liver damage . I guess no one over there believes that phytoestrogens can do something near meaningful . I hope people here can tell and prove me totally different stories . Especially experiences with facial changes would highly be welcomed since that will be the most important change that needs to happen before I will be able to go full time . I'm transitioning without any family support . My family is very conservative and lives with the conviction that transgenders are mentally ill . I would be better off without them in my new life as a woman thus . If anyone knows about a proven product that can cause facial changes and enough fat redistribution with as low side effects as possible then you may always contact me . Also people with transition stories are welcomed to share them Smile

just saw this on your other thread. It sounds like you are self medding. Completely understandable, but if you don't know your T and E levels I would consider dropping your estradiol to 2mg for a month and see how you feel.

i have a friend who is also self medding and on a similar dose to what I was taking, but her estrodiol level were over 4 times higher than mine :o and her mood swings were extreme. (Her T was also 10 times lower than mine). Dosage will vary between individuals. Her estrogen was 3 times above target levels.

concerning cancer development, I don't believe there is anything that links PM with cancer prevention, though transwomen on hrt have a lower risk of testosterone related cancers, and I believe I read lower cases of breast cancer as well.

Don't combine PM with BO or even your estradiol. That won't help. Smile

Quote:I want to undergo SRS and hormones are required to be taken for at least 1 year prior to SRS

What country are you in by the way? That doesn't sound quite right. :/ And if it is, I doubt the doctors will count time on PM.

Most mainstream transgender sites call PM snakeoil, which is a shame because as you can see many people do have great results on it. Some of them are on doses as low as 1000mg per day. However, if you are actually transitioning, you would be better off on the pharma meds. Just be safe. Get blood tests if you can. Smile x

Hi Tasha , how long have you been on estrogen and Spiro?
I'm taking 100 mg Spiro and 4 mg E . I take this dosage since two days and I feel that it supresses my testosterone better and makes my estrogen levels rise better :-)
I'm lactating since a week . I am so happy to be on hormones and have soft skin and breast growth but the mood swings along with my terrible facial dysphoria is very very unbearable . Last two days it gets better since upping my dose . Mood swings were a lot lesser today . I might also up my antidepressants from one to two pills . That has proven to help me in the past . I am transitioning without family support which plays a big part in my depression too :-)

Do you want GRS eventually or are you non-op? X

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - -Tasha- - 28-02-2016

i started estradiol valerate and spiro 2nd december but swapped valerate for hemihydrate this week.

I'm likely to stay non-op but who knows?

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - julieTG - 28-02-2016

Uh

If your lactating within a week

That screams danger

Stop and slow this down ??????!!!

Julie

RE: Full transition on high dose of Pueraria Mirifica . Is it possible? Transfemme here - Male2Female - 29-02-2016

(28-02-2016, 10:22 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Uh

If your lactating within a week

That screams danger

Stop and slow this down ??????!!!

Julie

Stopping hormonal treatment from transforming me into a female bodied person? Omg that's deadly for a trans person !