Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Wandering but definitely not lost - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Wandering but definitely not lost (/showthread.php?tid=24988)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Wandering but definitely not lost - tanysquirrel - 09-06-2016

OOBIES!

awesome growth! congrats !

RE: Wandering but definitely not lost - myboobs - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 05:35 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  A couple new pics from today. Bigger update soon. Still too crazy each day, but growth is taking off and I'm really excited to share pics and program. This is 5.5 months on NBE, Lotus style..

WOW ! Those boobies look gorgeous and perfect shape . Congrats .

RE: Wandering but definitely not lost - Marcy - 10-06-2016

Thanks to all of you for your wonderfully encouraging kind words. I've been on a great routine for a couple of months with my herbs. I had my first blood tests with a transgender specializing doctor, and my diet has been ok. I get a good start every day with my wife's NBE oatmeal! I'll post a picture of all the ingredients soon!

Here is my current herbal hormone plan. I've stuck to this diligently for the last 2 months every day:
On wakeup I take my thyroid med as prescribed then get in a 30-60 minute Noogleberry session (I've done this every day for the past two weeks only. Before that the Noogleberry was hit or miss. I think it makes a big difference in this little growth spurt I'm having):
Morning AA's/aromatase
Reishi (Barlowe's 525 mg)
White Peony (Swanson's 600 mg)
Astaxanthin (Hawaiian 3mg)
Green Tea Extract (Swanson's 500 mg 60%)
Morning Estrogens
PM (Barlowe's 550 mg)
Fenuegreek (Swanson's 610 mg)
Rose Clover (Barlowe's 500 mg)
Hops (Swanson 310 mg)
Morning Supplements
Coconut Oil (Swanson 1000 mg)
Amino Acid Complex (Swanson 500 mg)
MSM (Swanson 1000 mg)
Progesterone Cream on Mon/Wed/Fri (Now Solutions Lavendar 30-40 mg to breasts and wrists)
Breakfast
Big Bowl of NBE Oatmeal

Lunch AA's/aromatase
Licorice Root (Swanson's 450 mg)
Green Tea Extract (NutriGold 500 mg @ 90%)
Lunch Estrogens
PM (Ainterol 500 mg)
Lunch Supplements
MSM (Swanson 1000 mg)
I try to eat a zone balanced lunch with zone snacks mid-morning and mid-day

Bedtime AA's/aromatase
Bedtime Estrogen
PM (SiamNatural 400 mg)
Hops (Swanson 310 mg)
Bedtime supplements
Coconut Oil (Swanson 1000 mg
Biotin (1000 mg)
Vitamin D (5000 i.u. as prescribed by doc after blood work)
Cortisol Manager (Integrative Therapeutics (2 pills as prescribed by doc after blood work)
Milk Thistle (Swanson 250 mg)
Dinner is meat/veggies/fruit.
Drinking half a gallon of water a day. Virtually no coffee and 2 cups of spearmint/herbal combo tea throughout the day.
I'll do a separate post with the blood test results but the short version is that I've still got plenty of T left in the system but it's all bound up and not available. Libido agrees. Everything still works with adequate provocation but desire is minimal (physically at least - after so many years of a very active male libido, my mind still has it's desires!). E is low but in decent balance with Progesterone.

RE: Wandering but definitely not lost - myboobs - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 12:54 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  Thanks to all of you for your wonderfully encouraging kind words. I've been on a great routine for a couple of months with my herbs. I had my first blood tests with a transgender specializing doctor, and my diet has been ok. I get a good start every day with my wife's NBE oatmeal! I'll post a picture of all the ingredients soon!

Here is my current herbal hormone plan. I've stuck to this diligently for the last 2 months every day:
On wakeup I take my thyroid med as prescribed then:
Morning AA's/aromatase
Reishi (Barlowe's)
Morning Estrogens
PM (Barlowe's 550 mg)
Hops (Swanson 310 mg)
Morning Supplements
MSM (Swanson 1000 mg)
Progesterone Cream on Mon/Wed/Fri (Now Solutions Lavendar 30-40 mg to breasts and wrists)
Breakfast
Big Bowl of NBE Oatmeal

Lunch AA's/aromatase
Licorice Root (Swanson's 450 mg)
Green Tea Extract (Nutrition 500 mg @ 90%)
Lunch Estrogens
PM (SiamNatural 400 mg)
Lunch Supplements
MSM (Swanson 1000 mg)
Try to eat a zone balanced lunch with snacks before and after

Bedtime AA's/aromatase
Reishi (Barlowe's)
Bedtime Estrogen
PM (Ainterol 500 mg)
Hops (Swanson 310 mg)
Bedtime supplements
Coconut Oil (Swanson 1000 mg
Biotin (1000 mg)
Vitamin D (5000 i.u.)
Cortisol Manager (Integrative Therapeutics (2 pills)
Milk Thistle (Swanson 250 mg)
Dinner is meat/veggies/fruit.
Drinking half a gallon of water a day. Virtually no coffee and 2 cups of spearmint/herbal combo tea throughout the day.
I'll do a separate post with the blood test results but the short version is that I've still got plenty of T left in the system but it's all bound up and not available. Libido agrees. Everything still works with adequate provocation but desire is minimal (physically at least - after so many years of a very active male libido, my mind still has it's desires!). E is low but in decent balance with Progesterone.

That is one heck of a dedicated program . Wow !
Wishing you huge lotus style boobies Smile

RE: Wandering but definitely not lost - Marcy - 10-06-2016

Thanks myboobs! It took nearly three months with LOTS of false starts and missteps to get this program figured out. It seems to be working for me. YMMV. I'm now at the end of my second three month NBE cycle and am starting to evaluate/reflect and see if I need to change anything (other than more exercise and better diet!). I used lots of input from folks here (special nod to Lotus and Squirrel) and then let my first visit with my doctor guide the rest of the course. She can prescribe synthetics but she was just as glad to let me make the minor additions to my program and continue on with it for another 3 months. I'm in a good space with it. My body is adapting nicely to the steady flow of femininity that the herbs bring and I'm calmer and more centered than I think I've ever been.

RE: Wandering but definitely not lost - DDs_for_me - 10-06-2016

You look fabulous!!!

Congratulations on your progress!

~H

RE: Wandering but definitely not lost - Marcy - 18-06-2016

Woke up thinking about my new boobies this morning. Last night I got my first experience where I could actually feel one lying on the other when I was on my side in bed. Very cool! Pic is from this morning at wake up. Not much light and had to boost the exposure.

RE: Wandering but definitely not lost - Marcy - 18-06-2016

Here's a couple more pics from a little photo session last week.I've been working hard to find nice bras that give good compression. I've also found I really don't like being without one in public. My nipples are always erect from my daily pump sessions with the Noogleberry! Plus I love the secure feeling I have with a comfortable bra. I went out for a few hours this week with my new G2BC top and that was a bit too secure! I'll get used to it. .. hopefully. It looked good so I'm pleased with thatBlush

RE: Wandering but definitely not lost - johnnyboy7585 - 18-06-2016

wow amazing. You are a big inspiration to me.

RE: Wandering but definitely not lost - myboobs - 18-06-2016

(18-06-2016, 04:16 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  Here's a couple more pics from a little photo session last week.I've been working hard to find nice bras that give good compression. I've also found I really don't like being without one in public. My nipples are always erect from my daily pump sessions with the Noogleberry! Plus I love the secure feeling I have with a comfortable bra. I went out for a few hours this week with my new G2BC top and that was a bit too secure! I'll get used to it. .. hopefully. It looked good so I'm pleased with thatBlush

Wow , you look amazing . Boobies shape is perfect . Happy boobie growth .