Breast Growth For Genetic Males
HRT restart -updates - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: HRT restart -updates (/showthread.php?tid=24389)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: HRT restart -udates - Skye is on fire - 02-11-2016

So....I've finally reached the point where I don't care what people think.  I'm no longer in stealth as I think that I need not feel the need to hide the fact that I'm trans.  I have to reveal it at one point or another.  So I decided to take the plunge and commemorate it with a new tattoo. I'm and aries, we are warriors, so I decided to be another gender warrior instead.  I felt the need for the past few days to not be silent anymore and to represent my peeps proudly.  Once I remove the bandage tonight..I'll post the finished work!

[Image: 0jQlJ8R.jpg]

RE: HRT restart -udates - Skye is on fire - 03-11-2016

[Image: 4TgYagK.jpg]
My new pride tattoo!

RE: HRT restart -udates - Stevenator. - 03-11-2016

Cool !! 
Big Grin

RE: HRT restart -udates - Skye is on fire - 03-11-2016

Here's the video concerning my tattoo today!

My trans pride tattoo!

RE: HRT restart -udates - Sofia Bunny - 03-11-2016

Very nice Skye, it looks quite lovely on you. Cool

RE: HRT restart -udates - jannet.duff - 04-11-2016

Very sweet looking tattoo.

I keep saying I will get one, but never have yet.

RE: HRT restart -udates - Skye is on fire - 04-11-2016

Been wanting it for years..just was scared until now.  I'm more outward...guess I've changed quite a bit in my thinking in the past year.  Lots have changed and still evolving.  Thought I was done with all this however, I feel the need to express myself more and more everyday.  Starting to not recognize the old me.  A friend told me that I've changed alot in every way.

RE: HRT restart -udates - jannet.duff - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 08:49 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  Been wanting it for years..just was scared until now.  I'm more outward...guess I've changed quite a bit in my thinking in the past year.  Lots have changed and still evolving.  Thought I was done with all this however, I feel the need to express myself more and more everyday.  Starting to not recognize the old me.  A friend told me that I've changed alot in every way.

As my female self, I find I am willing to do much more, and again, some people have mentioned that Jannet seems more outgoing than "him". I suspect part of that is I have to, otherwise I would sit at home and not get involved.

RE: HRT restart -udates - Piercednips - 08-11-2016

(03-11-2016, 12:28 AM)Skye is on fire  That is a great tattoo - sweet and succinct. Good for you! Wrote:  [Image: 4TgYagK.jpg]
My new pride tattoo!

RE: HRT restart -udates - Billie - 08-11-2016

(03-11-2016, 03:46 AM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  Here's the video concerning my tattoo today!

My trans pride tattoo!

The color looks raised like scarification. it looks aolid and stapmed.  The symol and the bold face look great.