Breast Growth For Genetic Males
STOPPING FOR GOOD... - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Personal Talk (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+--- Thread: STOPPING FOR GOOD... (/showthread.php?tid=23502)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: STOPPING FOR GOOD... - Orangepeels - 02-06-2015

(01-06-2015, 11:01 PM)bustybride Wrote:  I wonder if anyone else has had this problem?

I completely stopped for a while too because of the weight I gained, but I soon lost some of the extra pudge and hopped back on to herbs and methods not known for weight gain. I'm definitely being more careful about it this time. I used to be alot heavier and it's alot easier to gain weight in places that have already been larger.

RE: STOPPING FOR GOOD... - bustybride - 03-06-2015

(02-06-2015, 03:05 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  
(01-06-2015, 11:01 PM)bustybride Wrote:  I wonder if anyone else has had this problem?

I completely stopped for a while too because of the weight I gained, but I soon lost some of the extra pudge and hopped back on to herbs and methods not known for weight gain. I'm definitely being more careful about it this time. I used to be alot heavier and it's alot easier to gain weight in places that have already been larger.

Thanks for the feedback! I will see what happens with me! So far boobs have staid!

RE: STOPPING FOR GOOD... - bustybride - 12-07-2016

UPDATE! I have decided to start NBE again :-) I have a young niece that has just started her program and think it will be good support for her to have. I don't know if she will be joining the group but I might ask some questions on her behalf as well. Glad to be back!

RE: STOPPING FOR GOOD... - Katana - 12-07-2016

(12-07-2016, 02:39 AM)bustybride Wrote:  UPDATE! I have decided to start NBE again :-) I have a young niece that has just started her program and think it will be good support for her to have. I don't know if she will be joining the group but I might ask some questions on her behalf as well. Glad to be back!

Welcome back! I have seen your program page and was absolutely inspired. Unfortunately this was after you left so I didn't get to see any of your progress pictures, but it's nice to see you com back!

RE: STOPPING FOR GOOD... - bustybride - 12-07-2016

(12-07-2016, 07:11 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(12-07-2016, 02:39 AM)bustybride Wrote:  UPDATE! I have decided to start NBE again :-) I have a young niece that has just started her program and think it will be good support for her to have. I don't know if she will be joining the group but I might ask some questions on her behalf as well. Glad to be back!

Welcome back! I have seen your program page and was absolutely inspired. Unfortunately this was after you left so I didn't get to see any of your progress pictures, but it's nice to see you com back!

Thank you! Look forward to chatting with you! PM me if you like...

RE: STOPPING FOR GOOD... - joanne38 - 13-07-2016

How wonderful! Great to see you here again!

RE: STOPPING FOR GOOD... - bustybride - 13-07-2016

(13-07-2016, 02:19 AM)joanne38 Wrote:  How wonderful! Great to see you here again!

Thank you!

RE: STOPPING FOR GOOD... - blessedbreasts - 13-07-2016

Welcome back! What is your niece's program? How about yours?

RE: STOPPING FOR GOOD... - bustybride - 14-07-2016

(13-07-2016, 04:23 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Welcome back! What is your niece's program? How about yours?

Still working on it, will post it once we are in a routine but it will include my raw aloe mixture/rub and oral herbs

RE: STOPPING FOR GOOD... - Erin - 20-07-2016

BustyBride, you are just beautiful. Welcome back and thanks for your inspiration. I'm very pleased to see you're helping other girls reach their goals. Bless you.