Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Hi all new here with my journey - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Thread: Hi all new here with my journey (/showthread.php?tid=21645)

Pages: 1 2

Hi all new here with my journey - EJM - 03-09-2014

Well hello there everyone I've been a lurker for some time now and thought I would introduce myself self I'm a 5"11 28 year old male with a huge desire to own my own female looking and feeling breasts!
I'm quite a manly man how ever have some lil secrets that only me and my partner know about I'm a regular female underwear wearer and wear them more than I do male ones my partner is very supportive about my desires and excepts them (secretly I think she likes them as she is always asking what I've got on lol)

So my next journey in life is to own my own breasts I'm perfectly happy been a man so things will be kept to myself and partner! If be over joyed if I could just have some large A cup or small B cup! I need to be able to hide them when at work or socializing!
I've ordered my PM which is due this week and also thought I'd give the Natureday a try along side it seems very good if the reviews are true!

As a totally newbie to herbs what dosage do people recommend?
Any tips on hiding my new lady's when they arrive?
Also what are people's thoughts on certain foods like soy milk and peppermint tea? Will they help things along?
I've thought about pumps as well or is that not need just yet?

Just want to say this forum is amazing and there is some wonderful people and story's on here I'm so pleased I've found it!

measurements are 38 under boob and 39 over nipples!

RE: Hi all new here with my journey - flamesabers - 03-09-2014

Hello EJM.

Welcome to the forum.

(03-09-2014, 07:21 AM)EJM Wrote:  As a totally newbie to herbs what dosage do people recommend?

I generally recommend a slow and steady approach. It''s crucial I think to determine how sensitive your body is to these items and which ones work for you and which ones don't. In addition, it's not just NBE that's important, but also whether you experience any side-effects with the items you're using.

(03-09-2014, 07:21 AM)EJM Wrote:  Any tips on hiding my new lady's when they arrive?

You could try to dress in layers or wear baggy clothes. However, bear in mind once you hit a certain point of development, it's not practical to hide your breasts. Also, feminine breasts are distinctly different from moobs. In some of my progress pictures I've taken photos of me wearing a shirt. It's obvious I don't have a male chest anymore and there are members who have progressed further than me. If you like to swim, you'll probably have to choose between NBE and swimming.

(03-09-2014, 07:21 AM)EJM Wrote:  Also what are people's thoughts on certain foods like soy milk and peppermint tea? Will they help things along?

I haven't used them. I think soy milk tends to have too weak of estrogenic properties for NBE. Peppermint tea I think can be a useful anti-androgen.

(03-09-2014, 07:21 AM)EJM Wrote:  I've thought about pumps as well or is that not need just yet?

I think you need to get some development first before worrying about using pumps.

Something you didn't mention but I think is important is how much you value your libido and ability to reproduce. A loss of functionality and fertility is a very real risk for bio-males pursuing NBE. Some members actually use NBE herbs as a means of toning down or downright eliminating their male libido. As far as I'm aware, most of the bio-males here either aren't interested in having children or are already finished with having children.

RE: Hi all new here with my journey - EJM - 03-09-2014

Thank you your reply
One word 'wow' I've just seen your progress pictures and I'm very impressed with your development they look amazing just how I dream mine to become!

I thought layers to what about pull over bras? Or tight vests under tshirts?
Swimming isn't for me and I'm quite embarrassed about taking my shirt off anyway due to bad scaring on my back!

My plan is to just start low on the PM at first and see how that goes for a couple of months my maybe start introducing the natureday!

I'll leave off the pump idea for now then I think

And as for loosing my libdo I've spoke to my partner that this can happen and she is ok with it I've suggested that we can have some fun nights and make it really special rather than just a choir!

We have a baby due in 8 weeks now so we are both quite happy for me to follow through this children haven't really been a big part in either of are life's so if it happens it does if not then we're not bothered!

RE: Hi all new here with my journey - Heather-H - 03-09-2014

EJM,
I too offer a very warm welcome to this beautiful forum. Nice to see another UK citizen join the ranks.

Just a few rambling thoughts, Spearmint is quite effective as long as you drink at least two cups of tea a day. I do appreciate it is possible to purchase it in capsule form but as yet I have not found a source in the UK. The decaffeinated tea bags are more readily available via Ebay sites and the-spice-cellar I have found to be the most reasonable especially with their postage rates. Do not be tempted to go for Supermarket ' mint & spearmint' it is not the same and is very unlikely to produce sufficient (if any) Anti-androgen benefit.

I have been on NBE for almost a year and taking PM for nine months of that year. The PM is a life changing herb and not only will it, given time, bring about breast growth but it will certainly and quickly give a new feminine benefit to the mind.
Yes there are other attributes too with skin & nails to name but a few. Beware though it does weaken erections it will be necessary to lay off the PM for a week or two if intimate sex is required. I lost my erections a while ago and to be honest I don't miss them one little bit, in fact it plays nicely into my future dreams.

My growing breasts are a concern to my wife more than me, yes I do have to be very careful and now I am unwilling to remove my shirt. I did make a grave error of judgement by agreeing to take the grandchildren to the swimming baths. I did manage to hide the 38B protrusions with my towel or arms until safely submerged below the water line. All was well until I absent minded stood up to assist my grandson and caught sight of a couple staring at me until I quickly submerged my body again. Blush
So in saying this, keep in mind some of these inconveniences.

You are very lucky indeed to have a wife who reconciles your need to go down this road, mine certainly does not and has threatened divorce if I go too far.

Take care and I wish you all the very best on your journey.

Hugs
Heather

RE: Hi all new here with my journey - flamesabers - 04-09-2014

(03-09-2014, 01:25 PM)EJM Wrote:  I thought layers to what about pull over bras? Or tight vests under tshirts?

You could try that, though the bras may be noticeable. Here's a thread in which I show before and after pictures with using a sports bra:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16416

What others and I have concluded that as you progress further and further, there's only so much sports bras and other compression items can do to hide your breast development. Besides why bother to grow breasts if you're going to go to extraordinary lengths to hide them? It's like someone who grows out their hair but always keeps it hidden underneath a hat whenever he/she is in public. Breasts forms and wigs are simpler and more practical for those who want to stay 100% under the radar so to speak.

Lastly, even if strangers or acquaintances notice your bust-line, they're probably going to think you have gynecomastia rather than that you're intentionally growing feminine breasts, assuming you're still dressed and presenting yourself as a male.

RE: Hi all new here with my journey - EJM - 04-09-2014

Well last night we had a good heart to heart about it on what I want and what she doesn't want she is worried that I'm not going to be me anymore! Does it change you that much or will I still feel the same person I always have? I realize I'll become more feminine and that wouldn't be a bad thing to be honest in my eyes!

Thanks for the covering advice I know what you mean by not hiding them and I wouldn't be when I felt comfortable with who I'm around it's more so work I'm a lorry driver in a very male dominate company that's all!

(04-09-2014, 06:09 AM)EJM Wrote:  Well last night we had a good heart to heart about it on what I want and what she doesn't want she is worried that I'm not going to be me anymore! Does it change you that much or will I still feel the same person I always have?

I seriously doubt the notion that pm is some sort of mind-control agent. With that in mind, a number of individuals report that pm improves their overall being by providing relief from gender dysphoria. Said individuals may feel more relaxed, more in-tune with their female significant other, lose interest in crossdressing, and a decline in libido. Perhaps a question to ask yourself is how comfortable are you with having and expressing feminine traits on both a physical and mental level?

RE: Hi all new here with my journey - EJM - 04-09-2014

I have read that about the losing the urge to cross dress for me it's never been a thing I've wanted to do however I do wear the underwear (whether you class that as crossdressing or not I don't kno) without expression how I would feel towards been more feminie I don't know how I would feel about it suppose in my eyes now it wouldn't be a bad thing might make me feel more normal about what I want from growing my own boobs!

RE: Hi all new here with my journey - Heather-H - 04-09-2014

(04-09-2014, 12:11 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(03-09-2014, 01:25 PM)EJM Wrote:  I thought layers to what about pull over bras? Or tight vests under tshirts?

You could try that, though the bras may be noticeable. Here's a thread in which I show before and after pictures with using a sports bra:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16416

What others and I have concluded that as you progress further and further, there's only so much sports bras and other compression items can do to hide your breast development. Besides why bother to grow breasts if you're going to go to extraordinary lengths to hide them? It's like someone who grows out their hair but always keeps it hidden underneath a hat whenever he/she is in public. Breasts forms and wigs are simpler and more practical for those who want to stay 100% under the radar so to speak.

Lastly, even if strangers or acquaintances notice your bust-line, they're probably going to think you have gynecomastia rather than that you're intentionally growing feminine breasts, assuming you're still dressed and presenting yourself as a male.

Hi Flame,
I looked up your thread just to refresh my mind. By heavens you were fantastic then and I suspect even more gorgeous now. Have you posted any recent pics? I can't remember Blush

Heather

Hi Heather,

Yes, I've posted some progress pictures recently:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21633