Breast Growth For Genetic Males
progress so far - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: progress so far (/showthread.php?tid=17679)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: progress so far - roxyrolon - 05-04-2014

Here they are

For the last two months I have only been taking500 mg of pm a day.and 320 mg of sp extract a day, with one week off a month, I don't understand why or how I've had such good results.

Curious I want to try pm spray or creme but afraid that I will overdo or it will have bad effects. Also id like to try progesterone creme anyone know which brand to buy

RE: progress so far - GoneGirl - 05-04-2014

Very nice growth, Roxy. You ARE sensitive to PM. That's a real blessing. Since you're doing so well, I would suggest not changing a thing. What's that old adage...."If it ain't busted, leave it be"? Wink

Clara Smile

RE: progress so far - myboobs - 05-04-2014

(05-04-2014, 07:58 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  Here are.some recent photos. I have another thread started I am contemplating to leave this forum as I hope that after my breasts develop more as well as hips n thighs, I hope to start hrt prescriptions.

You don't have to leave the forum just because you are going to go onto hrt !

RE: progress so far - myboobs - 05-04-2014

(05-04-2014, 08:01 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  Here they are

Fantastic growth . Congrats

RE: progress so far - Missed Miss - 05-04-2014

(05-04-2014, 10:49 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Very nice growth, Roxy. You ARE sensitive to PM. That's a real blessing. Since you're doing so well, I would suggest not changing a thing. What's that old adage...."If it ain't busted, leave it be"? Wink

Clara Smile
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
But, in this case, it should be, if you ain't busted, take PM!

RE: progress so far - Missed Miss - 05-04-2014

(05-04-2014, 08:01 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  Here they are
Pretty nice!! Keep `em growin'!!

O i thought this forum was only for nbe...lol..i can be a ditz at times. I was wondering Clara or anyone else that would know I read a few places progesterone was needed for a tg to for breasts to reach mature stage. amyone know

RE: progress so far - GoneGirl - 06-04-2014

(05-04-2014, 11:59 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  O i thought this forum was only for nbe...lol..i can be a ditz at times. I was wondering Clara or anyone else that would know I read a few places progesterone was needed for a tg to for breasts to reach mature stage. amyone know

Yes, I recall reading that, but I'm not personally familiar with the effects of PC.

Clara Smile

RE: progress so far - myboobs - 06-04-2014

(05-04-2014, 11:59 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  O i thought this forum was only for nbe...lol..i can be a ditz at times. I was wondering Clara or anyone else that would know I read a few places progesterone was needed for a tg to for breasts to reach mature stage. amyone know

Don't think so . Lotus has achieved massive growth without progesterone .