Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 26-01-2014

(25-01-2014, 02:45 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  I don't really know how to answer the question Flame. I have a pretty good imagination but I can't seem to put myself in that place.

I guess I've put a lot of thought into what my life would be like if I was a gg beyond romance and gender matters. For example:

*How my relationships with my parents and siblings would be different.
*What kind of name would I have.
*What profession would I be most interested in.
*My level of interest in makeup and fashion. Would I prefer skirts and dresses over pants?

(25-01-2014, 02:45 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  You would, as female, have sought out someone like yourself, who stretches the envelope in gender.

Excellent wording I think. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - Samantha Rogers - 26-01-2014

(26-01-2014, 03:41 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(25-01-2014, 02:45 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  I don't really know how to answer the question Flame. I have a pretty good imagination but I can't seem to put myself in that place.

I guess I've put a lot of thought into what my life would be like if I was a gg beyond romance and gender matters. For example:

*How my relationships with my parents and siblings would be different.
*What kind of name would I have.
*What profession would I be most interested in.
*My level of interest in makeup and fashion. Would I prefer skirts and dresses over pants?

(25-01-2014, 02:45 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  You would, as female, have sought out someone like yourself, who stretches the envelope in gender.

Excellent wording I think. Smile

You and I may have more in common than you think, FlameWink

Ok, here is one I think is right up your alley, Flame. Maybe I am wrong. Big Grin
Imagine this board and it's various members, as the cast of some television program. Who are you? It can be either a sitcom or a drama (no reality shows! First, they are yucky, and second, they put actors out of work, and thirdly, I doubt anyone here wants to self identify as Chumly or somebody from Duck Dynasty). This is for anyone.... So are you Gilligan or Mary Ann? Are you Penelope on Criminal Minds or are you someone off Justified or Burn Notice? Modern Family? South Park (oh gawd!...) Its wide open. I bet someone on here goes for Big Bang Theory, with all the brainy types we have. Maybe Golden Girls would be more like it considering the age of some of us. LOL. Lets have some fun. Yeah, I know...lots of peple don't watch TV at all, but it would be impossible not to have familiarity with some character from some show. I figure maybe I'm like Tina Fey on Thirty Rock, but with a little bit of Jenna thrown in. Then again, I might be looking for a boy named Darren and trying not to wrinkle my nose. Tee hee. How about you?Wink

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 26-01-2014

Interesting idea, Samantha. Say, you could be the non-bitchy witch Samantha who twitches her nose. Never mind.

I'm a classic TV-aholic. I've never given the modern stuff a look. I suppose there are some good shows out there, but I like my TV like my wine -- aged to perfection.

So who would I want to play?

Della Street on Perry Mason - not many lines to memorize, and what a beauty! Shy

Diane Chambers on Cheers - I like her intellectual side Dodgy

Nancy Botwin on Weeds - she's my ultimate cross dream Tongue

Paladin on Have Gun-Will Travel - but only during my breaks Big Grin

CK Smile

(26-01-2014, 04:20 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Interesting idea, Samantha. Say, you could be the non-bitchy witch Samantha who twitches her nose. Never mind.

Hee hee, Elizabeth Montgomery, what a doll. Silly, CK, that was what a meant about a boy named Darren etc.
I can see Diane Chambers Big Grin
Paladin, too!Cool

I haven't kept up with the recent TV shows as I disconnected my cable service about two years ago. The company was going to raise my rates and I wasn't going to stand for that. Dodgy

Ironically enough, my mom recently commented that I remind her of Dr. Reid from Criminal Minds. Tongue

Here's my list:

Dr. Cameron on House M.D.-I like how she's smart, compassionate and not afraid to stand up to other people, most notably House.

(From a video game)

Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII-She's smart, very reserved, disciplined and the only main character in the game who did not hook up with someone.

Oh, Flame, you are so down to earth, girl.

Your Dr. Cameron on 'House' reminded me of the other female doctor, 13 (Olivia Wilde). I just saw her character in 'Tron Legacy' the other day. She makes me dizzy with cross dreams. Tongue

clara Smile

(26-01-2014, 06:16 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Oh, Flame, you are so down to earth, girl.

Would you please elaborate on this? Smile

I'm curious to hear your line of thinking regarding this statement.

Ooooh, this is getting good!Tongue

(26-01-2014, 06:59 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(26-01-2014, 06:16 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Oh, Flame, you are so down to earth, girl.

Would you please elaborate on this? Smile

I'm curious to hear your line of thinking regarding this statement.

Oh, oh! Did I step over the line, Flame, sorry if I did. Blush

It's just an impression I get after reading almost 2 years worth of your postings. Not a slam by any means, please. I like people who take life seriously, are introspective, confident, exacting in the things they do. Before I retired, I was a systems engineer and then manager. You're the kind of person I would want working for me from a personality/temperament standpoint. TMI? Sorry, again, I don't mean to play psychologist. Rolleyes

Oh, that reminds me. I want to be Suzanne Pleshette (Emily) on the old Bob Newhart show. He was a psychologist, and she? His adoring wife. Big Grin

Clara Smile