Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - Lenneth - 19-01-2014

(19-01-2014, 02:26 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(19-01-2014, 01:01 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(18-01-2014, 11:01 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  A quick question for the mature chested members of this forum:

How long until my recent breast tissue softens up?

These days, when my buds+ get in the way of my arms, it feels like a couple of tumors in there instead of luscious breasts. Huh

CK Smile

that's normal when you are still developing, if the pain is there that means they are growing.

So, I think what you're says is that as long as they are still developing the tissue will remain very dense/firm, regardless of how much growth has occurred?

CK

sorry misread at first, thought you were talking about sensitivity/pain, the denseness will dissipate as fat is transfered into your breasts.

RE: Random Thoughts - sfem - 19-01-2014

(18-01-2014, 11:01 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  How long until my recent breast tissue softens up?

To echo what Lenneth said, the breast tissues which are specific to the breast don't soften as far as I know. As fat accumulates, the breast gets softer and more bouncy. And then they start to sag against your chest and sweat underneath. Sad So fat accumulation isn't really all that desirable as it turns out.

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 19-01-2014

(19-01-2014, 02:40 PM)sfem Wrote:  
(18-01-2014, 11:01 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  How long until my recent breast tissue softens up?

To echo what Lenneth said, the breast tissues which are specific to the breast don't soften as far as I know. As fat accumulates, the breast gets softer and more bouncy. And then they start to sag against your chest and sweat underneath. Sad So fat accumulation isn't really all that desirable as it turns out.

Thanks, Lenneth and Sfem. So I think I understand why it's important to stay on phyto-estrogens at some lower dosage once I reach my goal. If I go off PM completely long term, and am not overweight normally, I will undoubtedly lose fat in the chest area, while leaving most of the breast tissue. That breast tissue will be more or less dense tissue, and the appearance of my breasts will change (maybe becoming less pleasing). Am I correct?

CK Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - sfem - 19-01-2014

That has been precisely my experience, CK.

RE: Random Thoughts - Miranda-nata-est - 19-01-2014

(18-01-2014, 11:01 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  A quick question for the mature chested members of this forum:

How long until my recent breast tissue softens up?

These days, when my buds+ get in the way of my arms, it feels like a couple of tumors in there instead of luscious breasts. Huh

CK Smile

will reply in a new thread - maybe called 'point of no return' at some time in the next few days

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 20-01-2014

I was just thinking the other day about what a great forum this is. It's loaded with useful information, attracts ample participation, and, despite its being essentially unmonitored, has maintained a level of decorum, civility, and friendliness that's quite rare in the on-line world. Bravo BreastNexus!

CK Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - Samantha Rogers - 20-01-2014

Ha!Rolleyes
Yes, you are right, Clara, but I am laughing because, over the years, there have been numerous little (some not so littleRolleyes) spats and catfights on this board. Heh heh hehSmile
But, yes, you are certainly right that we are all very lucky.
Thanks. Eve!

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 22-01-2014

(20-01-2014, 05:53 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ha!Rolleyes
Yes, you are right, Clara, but I am laughing because, over the years, there have been numerous little (some not so littleRolleyes) spats and catfights on this board. Heh heh hehSmile
But, yes, you are certainly right that we are all very lucky.
Thanks. Eve!

I agree. We've had our share of trolls, spammers, etc. Overall though, I'm happy with the conversations we had and the connections I've made with a number of the members.

RE: Random Thoughts - Lisa Lou - 22-01-2014

True dat! (Sorry, withdrawals from football season ending! Sad ). I have had about a 3 year hiatus from the forum, and though most of the names have changed, there is still primarily an encouraging, thoughtful, considerate, and dare I say loving atmosphere from 99% of those who post. That is why when I decided I needed some kind of community again the first place I turned to and thought of was this forum. Thank you ladies (and gents): The Sisterhood of the Developing Ta-tas!!!

(of course I think we are all those things, 1 - because of our femme predisposition, and 2 - the increase in E and the lowering of T in our bodies... it DO make a difference. Tongue )

Hugs,
Lisa

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 22-01-2014

Lisa,

Sarah has advanced a similar proposition about the members being nicer on the forum because we're taking phytoestrogens. Big Grin