Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - Lenneth - 04-01-2014

(04-01-2014, 06:12 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(03-01-2014, 07:30 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Yes, TV is Largely a load of brainless programs that are usually either downright stupid or a total waste of time anymore.

Only thing my TV gets used for is Movies and the local news.

FYI: I was also one who wasn't really into sports, seems like a common thing with some of us at least.
Since late `80's/early `90's, the only new shows I ever got interested in were, "Roswell", "Chuck", "Heroes", "The Wonder Years", "In Living Color", "The Outer Limits", "American Dreams" and "Invasion". After a few months of the last two, I completely lost interest because they just didn't go anywhere! It took "Invasion" a few WEEKS just to get through the first DAY!!
So, that's 8 shows in about 20 years, and the last two hardly even count because I wasn't interested enough in them to watch the entire series. I seriously doubt either one lasted more than one season, anyway!

Game of Thrones is good, I just don't watch it on HBO. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 04-01-2014

(04-01-2014, 06:16 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(03-01-2014, 07:30 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Yes, TV is Largely a load of brainless programs that are usually either downright stupid or a total waste of time anymore.

FYI: I was also one who wasn't really into sports, seems like a common thing with some of us at least.
Since late `80's/early `90's, the only new shows I ever got interested in were, "Roswell", "Chuck", "Heroes", "The Wonder Years", "In Living Color", "The Outer Limits", "American Dreams" and "Invasion". After a few months of the last two, I completely lost interest because they just didn't go anywhere! It took "Invasion" a few WEEKS just to get through the first DAY!!
So, that's 8 shows in about 20 years, and the last two hardly even count because I wasn't interested enough in them to watch the entire series. I seriously doubt either one lasted more than one season, anyway!

I haven't had HBO since the late `80's, I think. Had Showtime for a short while after that. Don't think I ever saw Cinemax.

RE: Random Thoughts - Lenneth - 04-01-2014

(04-01-2014, 06:54 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(04-01-2014, 06:16 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  

I haven't had HBO since the late `80's, I think. Had Showtime for a short while after that. Don't think I ever saw Cinemax.

bout the same here, had satellite once, bout it though.

FYI Game of Thrones is kindof like a Lord of the Rings Sires, real well done to. (start from episode one or you won't have a clue what it is about.)

enough thread hijacking though, back on topic.

I may have been imagining things but I noticed today that "Something" (can't quite put my finger on "what") about my lips seems to be different looking all of the sudden....Huh

RE: Random Thoughts - Marina Kits - 04-01-2014

(04-01-2014, 05:51 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Doodle,
You're just 45 miles away! You'd best keep those feet warm, 'hun. Stick around, it's going to be 2 degrees F for the high on Monday. Cowgirl boots just ain't gonna cut it!

Heck that's nothing Patti! The Minnesota perma frost hasn't even gone off the vehicle yet and we've been here for a whole day now. The forecast back home is for a high of -15. THAT'S cold! Honestly though, 2 degrees IS awful cool but at least I'm used to it. ....Funny how I can make fun of you but the Canadian's make fun of me and the Eskimos make fun of them. It's all relative. Cold toes? Who said looking pretty was comfortable?

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 05-01-2014

(04-01-2014, 01:45 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  
You're just 45 miles away! You'd best keep those feet warm, 'hun. Stick around, it's going to be 2 degrees F for the high on Monday. Cowgirl boots just ain't gonna cut it!

Heck that's nothing Patti! The Minnesota perma frost hasn't even gone off the vehicle yet and we've been here for a whole day now. The forecast back home is for a high of -15. THAT'S cold! Honestly though, 2 degrees IS awful cool but at least I'm used to it. ....Funny how I can make fun of you but the Canadian's make fun of me and the Eskimos make fun of them. It's all relative. Cold toes? Who said looking pretty was comfortable?

Doodle, you're funny. Thanks for the laugh. So who makes fun of the Eskimos, err Inuit? Big Grin

CK

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 05-01-2014

(05-01-2014, 12:55 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(04-01-2014, 01:45 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  

Doodle, you're funny. Thanks for the laugh. So who makes fun of the Eskimos, err Inuit? Big Grin

CK
Santa Claus and his elves.

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 12-01-2014

Is it just my imagination, or is the gender identity sub-forum getting a lot more traffic than the regular bio-males forum?

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 18-01-2014

A quick question for the mature chested members of this forum:

How long until my recent breast tissue softens up?

These days, when my buds+ get in the way of my arms, it feels like a couple of tumors in there instead of luscious breasts. Huh

CK Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - Lenneth - 19-01-2014

(18-01-2014, 11:01 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  A quick question for the mature chested members of this forum:

These days, when my buds+ get in the way of my arms, it feels like a couple of tumors in there instead of luscious breasts. Huh

CK Smile

that's normal when you are still developing, if the pain is there that means they are growing.

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 19-01-2014

(19-01-2014, 01:01 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(18-01-2014, 11:01 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  A quick question for the mature chested members of this forum:

CK Smile

that's normal when you are still developing, if the pain is there that means they are growing.

So, I think what you're says is that as long as they are still developing the tissue will remain very dense/firm, regardless of how much growth has occurred?

CK