Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - Samantha Rogers - 29-12-2013

Doodle... Personally, I like tight but stretchy jeans coupled with larger, drapy t-shirts (rayon is lovely if you can find it). I also go for lower cut neck lines. Just ambiguous enough. With jeans I find the fabric content very important. There are lots of jeans being made now in a content that looks just like denim, but is actually only about 70% cotton, while the rest is polyester and elasticene or spandex etc. You can readily find this in girl jeans but even some male jeans now come that way from designers like Vince and Diesel, but also lower end makers like HM. The right pair of stretchy jeans together with a drapy t-shirt or a soft sweater with a shawl collar or a big, loose roll neck, and I feel great. I hope this helps. Oh, I have also taken to adding a thinner neck chain or two, and some bracelets.

RE: Random Thoughts - SarahSchilling - 30-12-2013

(29-12-2013, 09:19 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Doodle... Personally, I like tight but stretchy jeans coupled with larger, drapy t-shirts (rayon is lovely if you can find it). I also go for lower cut neck lines. Just ambiguous enough. With jeans I find the fabric content very important. There are lots of jeans being made now in a content that looks just like denim, but is actually only about 70% cotton, while the rest is polyester and elasticene or spandex etc. You can readily find this in girl jeans but even some male jeans now come that way from designers like Vince and Diesel, but also lower end makers like HM. The right pair of stretchy jeans together with a drapy t-shirt or a soft sweater with a shawl collar or a big, loose roll neck, and I feel great. I hope this helps. Oh, I have also taken to adding a thinner neck chain or two, and some bracelets.

Haha, I can't give you a better response than this doodle. This is exactly the kind of stuff I wear lately. Tight stretchy jeans and basic jersey style tops with a hoody on top. My only bracelet is a hair tie though, I've taken to wearing it down most of the time.

Wtf lmao....why does this site change "J E R S E Y" to "coffee"? Try it yourselves. Weird. LOL coffee style tops.

RE: Random Thoughts - Samantha Rogers - 30-12-2013

Yep, I am also a big hoodie fan, Sarah.Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 30-12-2013

I wonder what kind of jersey people in New Coffee wear?

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 30-12-2013

Sarah,

Hey, pretty girl!! Are you busy Tuesday night?

RE: Random Thoughts - SarahSchilling - 30-12-2013

(30-12-2013, 03:45 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Sarah,

No. I'm not busy. Oddly enough, my look does not make me very popular in the rural Southern US. Imagine that!

lmao....not that I like people in general anyways ;p

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 31-12-2013

(30-12-2013, 10:35 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(30-12-2013, 03:45 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Sarah,

No. I'm not busy. Oddly enough, my look does not make me very popular in the rural Southern US. Imagine that!

lmao....not that I like people in general anyways ;p
You should dress up like a Southern Belle, complete with parasol, white gloves, mint julep and sun hat and see what happens!

I'd ask you out, but we're probably a good 10 hours apart.

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 02-01-2014

(30-11-2013, 07:05 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Outside of NBE and crossdressing, do any of you have interests or other types of hobbies you pursue that perhaps give subtle or explicit hints about your divergence from the male gender?

I've been thinking about this again. I seem to be developing a recurring interest in Disney musicals. First it was Rapunzel and now it's Frozen. Looking back, I had zero interest in musicals while growing up. Now I'm buying the soundtracks for them, for princess flicks no less. In fact, a family member has said to me "I didn't know you liked musicals."

None of all this bothers me of course. However, it does get me thinking more on the nature of brain rewiring and the extent it influences my life. It's almost as if the brain rewiring is working in tandem with my free-spirited gender identity to really expand my horizons and passions.

Any thoughts?

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 02-01-2014

(02-01-2014, 02:19 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(30-11-2013, 07:05 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Outside of NBE and crossdressing, do any of you have interests or other types of hobbies you pursue that perhaps give subtle or explicit hints about your divergence from the male gender?

I've been thinking about this again. I seem to be developing a recurring interest in Disney musicals. First it was Rapunzel and now it's Frozen. Looking back, I had zero interest in musicals while growing up. Now I'm buying the soundtracks for them, for princess flicks no less. In fact, a family member has said to me "I didn't know you liked musicals."

None of all this bothers me of course. However, it does get me thinking more on the nature of brain rewiring and the extent it influences my life. It's almost as if the brain rewiring is working in tandem with my free-spirited gender identity to really expand my horizons and passions.

Any thoughts?

Yes, I've taken up needle point and quilting. Big Grin

Just kidding, but I have noticed a change in my taste in movies and books. I still like sci-fi movies, but am no longer big on action/adventure movies. The latest James Bond film was, surprisingly, a bore to me. I'm a Netflix subscriber, and looking at my instant queue, I see lots 19th century romantic stuff, uplifting relationship movies, and even a few lesbian films. Films like, Tanner Hall, Loving Annabelle, Wives & Daughters, Cracks, and Tara Road are attractive to me now. I'm currently reading George Elliot's 700 page "Daniel Deronda" and I've read just about all of Ken Follet's books which invariably contain a strong woman protagonist. All of this is new to me since I've opened the door to my alternate gender. It's fun to explore this side of my nature.

CK

RE: Random Thoughts - SarahSchilling - 03-01-2014

(02-01-2014, 02:19 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I've been thinking about this again. I seem to be developing a recurring interest in Disney musicals. First it was Rapunzel and now it's Frozen. Looking back, I had zero interest in musicals while growing up. Now I'm buying the soundtracks for them, for princess flicks no less. In fact, a family member has said to me "I didn't know you liked musicals."

Any thoughts?

I think I find it highly amusing that you enjoy Disney musicals Big Grin

As for changes in my interests....there hasn't been very many. I like shopping now, but I think I just disliked shopping before b/c male clothes are boring, not because I disliked shopping.

Maybe I just didn't have many stereotypically male interests to change? Was never into sports, never got along with guys, my few friends are female. I watch anime, play video games, and , in general, try to avoid people like the plague. American television/movies seem incredibly low-brow now...but I'm not sure if it's change on my part or simply a culture that increasingly caters to the LCD.

If anything, I'd say some of my more feminine preexisting interests have become less suppressed. (i.e. hair removal, tastes in clothing/makeup, assuming a female role in various social situations)

Are you sure you didn't subconsciously like musicals to begin with? Tongue