Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - julieTG - 03-11-2013

Patti
So let me get that straight
With your impressive girls you wear nothing at all to hide them ?

Have you any photos in male mode with no bra to give us hope and inspiration as to what can be achieved and not noticed

Mine are flea bites compared to your so have lots to go yet

Julie

RE: Random Thoughts - PattiJT - 03-11-2013

[attachment=4450]Julie,
Will try to do so later today, The newest thing I have in male clothes is about 11 months old. I need to really get something newer, but will have to wait till this afternoon to take some. Have a boatload of varnishing to do in our new room, and need to go get some camera batteries, anyway. Since it's not very warm outside, and we're taking our panels outside to let them dry, have to keep at it while the sun is out. Patti

RE: Random Thoughts - pom19 - 03-11-2013

(03-11-2013, 04:56 PM)PattiJT Wrote:  Julie,
Will try to do so later today, The newest thing I have in male clothes is about 11 months old. I need to really get something newer, but will have to wait till this afternoon to take some. Have a boatload of varnishing to do in our new room, and need to go get some camera batteries, anyway. Since it's not very warm outside, and we're taking our panels outside to let them dry, have to keep at it while the sun is out. Patti
---------------------------
Patti, you look so good. POM

RE: Random Thoughts - julieTG - 03-11-2013

Yep there amazing

The weight of those on your chest must feel awesome

But how exactly do you explain them away to people if not hidden ?

Julie

RE: Random Thoughts - Igotboobs - 04-11-2013

So what can u use to help shape your breast?

RE: Random Thoughts - PattiJT - 04-11-2013

[attachment=4458][attachment=4459]Alright, Julie,
I managed to get a few this evening, but forgot to lower the resolution on the camera, so had to crop them quite a bit. You should get the main idea, though.
Had one of those "aw shit" moments at Walmart this afternoon. Last night I had put on a touch of mascara, light shadow, and lipstick. Went to bed early to get ready to get things done today. That's right, I didn't take it off before bed. Then we worked at home all day into the afternoon. When we were done, and sitting having coffee, my wife noticed I still had a bit of makeup on. No problem, since I hadn't needed to go anywhere. Then she asked me what I wanted to eat for supper. I had a corned beef craving, so she said hurry and go get some. Grabbed a different shirt, and down to wally World. As I drove into the parking lot, guess what I remembered? Yep. now my sleeve has traces of eye shadow and lipstick on it. Good thing she had made me wear a jacket. Couldn't do anything about the mascara, but since I wear glasses, it helped. Oh well. Stuff happens. Patti

RE: Random Thoughts - Lenneth - 05-11-2013

Daaaang! Patti!

what cup size are you?

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 05-11-2013

Pretty damn nice!! I LOVE the shape of those!!!!

RE: Random Thoughts - PattiJT - 05-11-2013

Lenneth,
Solid C. Any B cup bras I have now more or less act like minimizer bras. and I don't like spilling over the tops, so I've been on a bit of a bra binge lately. I do have a black and red pair of vassarette lined lace bras, in B, that I removed the polyester fill out of and left only the lace portion of the cups. They still fit fairly well, but for a while now, I won't be able to wear them, as the little balls on the ends of my new piercings tend to poke through the lace and get caught. Was an unpleasant surprise the first, (and only) time that happened. Maybe when I get the barbells out after about a month and put some rings in, I'll be able to go back to them. It really is quite enjoyable to play with the nipples through the lace. then again, the barbells add to the sensitivity of the nipples all by themselves, so nothing really lost.
Sorry, got a little off track there. Actually, my breasts in the photos I posted yesterday are an inch smaller than they were in the photo I use as an avatar. Due to all the family events this past summer, I had nearly a 6 months break from everything. Back then, I was 38" under, and 44+" across the nips. Right now I'm at the same under, and 43" across. working my way back. But I will get back. And we'll see what the BO does. Been on that for about a month now.
So, you can see why I started the "decision point" thread. I put on a pair of red slacks, and a nice cowl-necked sweater a couple days ago, and even without a bra, they looked really nice. Anything more than a lightly lined bra almost looks out of proportion. Gotta get the butt to get with it. Then all will be good. Patti

RE: Random Thoughts - PattiJT - 05-11-2013

I wanted to add this to the last post, but it wouldn't, as it was too big, so I butchered it to get it down to size. This was taken about the same time as my avatar pic. Please excuse the little bit of chest hair, as I was letting it grow a bit so I could epilate it. Patti[attachment=4475]