Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 08-08-2013

Doodlebug,

It's good to hear you had such a nice experience at Target. Smile

As far as your cashier's reaction, it's hard to say. I imagine working in a cashier line can be tiring and boring work. Maybe her joke was a way for her to amuse herself? Or maybe it's her way of saying she can see right through you. Crossdressing is no secret after all. Who knows how many other times during the day or week she scanned women's clothing items for other male customers? Surely they all can't be buying for their wife. Big Grin

RE: Random Thoughts - pom19 - 08-08-2013

(08-08-2013, 12:59 AM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  I was at Target today doing some shopPING and had a nice thing happen to me. I needed some Venus shavers for my bod, I wanted some burgundy nail polish for my toes and lastly, I've been really wanting a black string bikini for a long time even though I'm sure I'll look hideous in it. It's just something I've wanted for a long time and the prices are reduced because winter is just around the corner here in Minnesota - hehe. Anyway, I was swiping my card and trying to "lay low" (not nervous at all, seriously) when the sweet 20 something girl who was scanning my items looks at me and says, "you'll look VERY pretty in this" as she held up the bikini top. It caught me by surprise and brought a big smile to my face. Luckily I had planned an excuse ahead of time and quickly responded, "the things I do for my wife..." as I chuckled. She said, "awe, you're a good husband". I thought it was pretty daring on her part but she had to be making a joke right? I'll be pondering that for a long time! ...If she only knew.
Thanks for sharing this story. I made me laugh and surprised of her comment, but, sweet though. I am also glad for your courage to buy those items and your diplomatic answer to the situation. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 21-08-2013

For the last few days or so, I've been feeling a prickly-like sensation in my breasts. It's usually just the left or the right at a particular occurrence. I've been wondering if these could be signs of a growth spurt, especially since I've been tapering off of pm for the last week and a half.

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 21-08-2013

(10-06-2013, 12:50 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  My initial reaction is that this is a bit sexist. After all, who's to say women automatically have an easier life than men?

The other possibility I see with this picture is it illustrates the frustrations and difficulties genetic males have in regards to living with a transgender identity but having to live life as a male. If that's the case, the reverse would be true for genetic females who are in the same situation.

From my POV, women have it easier because they get to wear anything they want and it is THEY who choose who they fuck. They get lots of free stuff guys don't get just because of the body they were born with: Ladies night, etc., in those rare cases where chivalry is not dead, they get doors held open for they, chairs held for them, they get to enter or leave a room first and they get a free seat on a bus even though you've been standing all day at work and would LOVE to take that free seat. They don't get ridiculed for wearing clothes of the opposite sex in public. If two of them are lovers, no one seems to mind much, if two guys are lovers, everyone seems uptight, uncomfortable and combative. When's the last time you saw a guy dick-whip a girl, forcing her to put the seat up or not speak badly of someone in their presence?

(17-06-2013, 07:42 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Hey everyone I just wanted to show that i didn't get hacked and im not dead Tongue but yeah... and just too share a bit of random thoughts i was thinking of getting breast implants and then taking PM and NBE to make them feel a bit more natural and in hopes of being able to lactate. Also what is my future going to look like as a "man" with breast. Is society going to frown upon me or take pithy upon me or not even care. Am I going to have to wear a bikini top in public Blush or will i just beable to let them be free and open? When i go into the store and that 16 year old boy or girl be weirded out when they see a boy with breast and a bra checking out? Am i going to start wearing girls clothing? so many questions going through my mind ill think about it in the shower tonight...have any feed back just comment below Smile and i wish you the best of luck that you attain your desired breast size!

I know! I've always thought, what's wrong with a guy with tits? Besides, I see SO VERY many women walking around that look like GUYS, but they still have big tits!! I mean for instance, about a year ago I'm on my bus going to work and I see walking in the same direction as the bus, but a bit ahead of us at first, what LOOKED like two guys!! One was kinda tall and skinny the other was a bit short and very dumpy, both had short hair, both dressed VERY much like guys!! The short one had a baseball cap on and a slightly old/dirty red t-shirt and saggy jeans. As the bus rolled slowly past them, and I was just looking at them, I noticed the short one also had a pair of huge tits!! At least DD's!! Throughout the rest of that day I took note of a number of women that, on first sight, I thought were guys until I got a better look!! And, especially these days, all of a sudden, I'm seeing a LOT of women with their head shaved!!!! Partly, because in my generation, guys with long hair were made fun of and called girls, I sometimes think to myself when I see a bald or short-haired woman, "Look at the tits on THAT guy!" It also comes out of a form of frustration, unfairness and envy that I can't walk around with nice big tits, or wearing any fem clothes I'd LOVE to wear, and, I think part of it is out of a kind of disbelief that ANY woman would WANT to look like a guy!
Still have no clue what hunger games are. Do a group of people get together for a week or so and starve themselves to see who can go without food the longest?

RE: Random Thoughts - julieTG - 21-08-2013

Ha yes

well I saw on Saturday in a restaurant an enormous guy with huge shoulders and large arms still so can only presume he was an ex weight lifter as still looked fit,

BUT he had an enormous pair of breasts, what I could not figure is they stuck straight out and not moob like, they looked almost shaped,

He was making zero effoert too hide them in fact the thin sweater he was wearing seemed too accentuate them,

Quite odd

I tried too nudge the wife too look and she did not even notice ?

Julie

(21-08-2013, 10:24 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Ha yes

well I saw on Saturday in a restaurant an enormous guy with huge shoulders and large arms still so can only presume he was an ex weight lifter as still looked fit,

BUT he had an enormous pair of breasts, what I could not figure is they stuck straight out and not moob like, they looked almost shaped,

He was making zero effoert too hide them in fact the thin sweater he was wearing seemed too accentuate them,

Quite odd

I tried too nudge the wife too look and she did not even notice ?

Julie
Hmmm, who knows! Maybe he's joined the club! :-)
I remember one of Woodstick gigs we played up in Edinburogh (near Erie), after our set was over that afternoon and I was taking my drums off the stage, there was some kid walking around with no shirt and he was in his late teens, I'd guess, but he had VERY pointy tits!! Like when a 9 year old girl first starts growing hers! He LOOKED like a boy, for the most part, but I had to take a slightly long look to know for sure. I never said a word to him, and it really made no difference to me, but he looked like he was about to get testy with me over looking at his tits.

If a cow sneezes, does milk come out of it's nose?

The other day, I spilled Spic & Span on the kitchen floor. Now what? Is it dirty or is it clean?

One time I accidentally tried to make instant coffee in a microwave and almost went back in time.

Why does it take so long to eat fast food?

If I'm travelling at the speed of light and I turn on my headlights, does anything happen?

If Fred Flintstone knew the large order of ribs was going to tip over his car, why did he always order them at the end of every show?

Why do they call them "buildings" when they're already done building them?

Why do we drive on the parkway and park in the driveway?

If women ran the Pentagon, would missiles be shaped differently?

Why do they call it "fasting" when it goes so damn slow?

EVERYONE gets laid at a monkey party!

If aliens landed and they were naked, how would we know what not to look at?

(Just some random thoughts.) :-)

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 30-08-2013

I've been thinking about coming up with a name to describe ourselves in regards to our common pursuit of NBE. I know we're all individuals with our own backgrounds and gender identities, but I'm thinking it may be useful to have a term to refer to ourselves as a group. How about "bosom buddies" or something to that effect?

RE: Random Thoughts - JennaFae - 30-08-2013

I think that's a wonderful idea Flamesabers!!!