Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Abi Drew's plan - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Abi Drew's plan (/showthread.php?tid=12888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Abi Drew's plan - timarie - 11-09-2013

(10-09-2013, 09:50 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  OK... Something else very strange just happened. I could've sworn that my underbust couldn't possibly get any tinier, yet I just measured again because my 32 band bras weren't digging in any longer... They're actually getting really quite comfy and at first I suspected I needed new bras... And I probably do cuz the underwires are starting to dig in... Which tells me it's time to go up a cup... But the loss of elasticity I thought was happening? Apparently not.

It's VERY VERY strange but I seem to have lost some more underbust. It's now literally like 31.5" or 80 cm.

My shoulders are still just as big though so I actually need to go up a cup size and down a band size on my end goal size. 32DD! Yikes!

Hey, that's my bra size goal! So are you losing these inches off of your underbust from the controlled catabolic diet? Because you have not been corseting recently, right (or did I miss that)? Either way, that's awesome!

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 11-09-2013

(11-09-2013, 12:45 AM)timarie Wrote:  Hey, that's my bra size goal! So are you losing these inches off of your underbust from the controlled catabolic diet? Because you have not been corseting recently, right (or did I miss that)? Either way, that's awesome!

Nope. No corsetting. So it must be somehow related to the controlled catabolism diet... But I could have SWORN I was already skeletal, and I've actually started eating again and am right now on a maintenance diet.

I want to get as far as I can with catabolism and anabolism based methods before hitting the corsets again, and then I want to do that right.

But yes. It is definitely awesome!

It's just really kinda crazy how EASILY my body seems to be fitting into a feminine shape.

EDIT: And yes... You're not imagining things, that's my pretty face to the left of all my posts now. It was never really my intention to try to hide anyways, at first I just had no decent photo to use for it, and then I did I was lazy about uploading downloading it, rescaling it, changing it's color palette to make it fit into the extremely tiny forum requirements, and then upping it here.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - Tinytots - 11-09-2013

Pretty picture AbiDrew.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - timarie - 11-09-2013

(11-09-2013, 01:25 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Nope. No corsetting. So it must be somehow related to the controlled catabolism diet... But I could have SWORN I was already skeletal, and I've actually started eating again and am right now on a maintenance diet.

I want to get as far as I can with catabolism and anabolism based methods before hitting the corsets again, and then I want to do that right.

But yes. It is definitely awesome!

It's just really kinda crazy how EASILY my body seems to be fitting into a feminine shape.

EDIT: And yes... You're not imagining things, that's my pretty face to the left of all my posts now. It was never really my intention to try to hide anyways, at first I just had no decent photo to use for it, and then I did I was lazy about uploading downloading it, rescaling it, changing it's color palette to make it fit into the extremely tiny forum requirements, and then upping it here.

Nice!! I feel the same way about corseting... I want to see how much I can bring in my waist by other means before I resort to waist training by corset, considering it's incredibly intrusive nature, it is a last resort for me. And yes, I've seen that photo before! Very, very pretty Wink A part of me would love to be open and show my face, especially since I've felt strangely at home on this site for a while now... BUT I just don't know if some distant cousin will see my photo and then, my breast photos and all the "crazy" stuff that I believe in and have been practicing! One of these days I will remove my breast photos and replace them with shots in a bra, and will not care about what people think. Heck, they already think I'm crazy and they don't even know about the NBE stuff I'm involved in, so I guess I don't have much to lose. I admire your courage! I need to learn to care less of what others think.

(11-09-2013, 04:03 AM)timarie Wrote:  One of these days I will remove my breast photos and replace them with shots in a bra, and will not care about what people may think. I admire your courage!

LOL! No courage. My give a crap just broke.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - echapman - 11-09-2013

Is it weird to say that I am jealous of your butt? Because I am. ;p

And I just saw a post from you in another thread and I was skimming and thought "holy cow that girl is pretty... hey thats abi!"

(11-09-2013, 04:41 AM)echapman Wrote:  Is it weird to say that I am jealous of your butt? Because I am. ;p

And I just saw a post from you in another thread and I was skimming and thought "holy cow that girl is pretty... hey thats abi!"

LOL! Jeese! Blush

(11-09-2013, 03:32 AM)tinytots Wrote:  Pretty picture AbiDrew.

Awe. I missed this one somehow! Thanks to you too tinytots! Blush

RE: Abi Drew's plan - echapman - 11-09-2013

I meant to ask last night if you had tried hula hooping since you are trying to define your waist? I bought a 5 pound weighted one a year or so ago and, while it feels like my innards are being beat a little, it killed my belly fat pretty quickly. You are already really little so maybe you could go with the type girls use at festivals? My best friend is a huge hoop fanatic and makes her own and it's fairly easy and the colored tape on them adds a little weight. They are way easier than normal hula hoops (I can't keep the little light plastic ones up at all), and they are fun! I got really into it for a while and it gave me killer sides that I didn't have before.

(11-09-2013, 12:57 PM)echapman Wrote:  I meant to ask last night if you had tried hula hooping since you are trying to define your waist? I bought a 5 pound weighted one a year or so ago and, while it feels like my innards are being beat a little, it killed my belly fat pretty quickly. You are already really little so maybe you could go with the type girls use at festivals? My best friend is a huge hoop fanatic and makes her own and it's fairly easy and the colored tape on them adds a little weight. They are way easier than normal hula hoops (I can't keep the little light plastic ones up at all), and they are fun! I got really into it for a while and it gave me killer sides that I didn't have before.

Cool! I'll certainly look into it as part of my overall routine I'll be starting as soon as I can...

I can't afford a weight set. I've already proven that one to myself with a quick search of ebay and what USED sets are auctioning for, there's no way I could afford one.

So I'm probably going to have to use jugs and make my own "dumbbells" and a "barbell" using jugs, damp sand, and a long straight stick for the barbell. A gallon of damp sand weighs about 17 pounds. Loose I believe IIRC it weighs about 11.

LOL... And timarie notified me in PM and I just saw that indeed she is correct that someone just downrated my thread. Funny thing is... I must have an awful lot of upratings for it to have only downrated me by one star. Big Grin