Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Abi Drew's plan - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Abi Drew's plan (/showthread.php?tid=12888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 01-09-2013

(01-09-2013, 05:56 PM)Djz Wrote:  I love your aerola color and your nipple's have nice definition!!!! Great job on your hips and feminization,what do you do for hair removal?(if any).Your bmi must be ridiculously low,I'm so jealous!!!.....luscious lips and bootySmile even with cell phone pics look's great!!!

Actually these are damned bony hips. I do have a seriously low BMI. I'm pushing towards anorexic right now... On purpose. As you can see there's still some stubborn ass fat deposits...

As for hair removal I spend 3-4 hours shaving every time I shave. Actually it's about 3.5 shaving and then a full shower after, bringing the full task to 4 hours... Which is if I'm going anywhere at all... Or before taking these pics. If I don't shave I'm still quite hairy... Though it's significantly less than it once was.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - jamixoxo - 01-09-2013

(01-09-2013, 06:19 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I have made some slightly depressing observations in my efforts to formulate this dietary bar...
So... My honest belief is that the reason we have so much obesity isn't actually because we WANT to eat too much. It's that we NEED to eat too much.

I'm not convinced there's a causal link to obesity... I did some poking around and this seemed to be the most relevant:
http://hortsci.ashspublications.org/content/44/1/15.full

I haven't fully parsed it, but the evidence cited suggest that it's dilution due to high yield rather soil depletion. This would be exacerbated in livestock, given the "higher yield" livestock consuming the "higher yield" feedstock.
I agree this would require an increase in consumption to avoid deficit, but I don't necessarily see obesity as the end result, and certainly not at the epidemic levels we have today. I thing the root causes are myriad - varying based on culture (I saw very few 'obese' and a reduction in overweight persons on a recent trip to the Netherlands, than compared to my workplace), income and other factors.
Income is probably the strongest argument for the causal link, where poor people are more likely to eat foods with low nutritional value, and also be obese.

While I think obesity is a bad thing, and the depletion of nutrients is also bad, I'm not pessimistic about a solution to either. We'll either figure out a way to a soft landing, or nature will do it for us. When I was in grade school, I remember predictions that "by 2015 we'll be drowning in our own:" and you just pick your poison... People, sewage, garbage, radioactive waste etc.. Since no one has come to put up a high rise in place of my house, I don't smell sewage, they take the garbage away every week at a reasonable price, and I'm not wearing a rad counter I'm not really afraid of 2015. Not because chicken little was wrong to warn, but because we did things, many, many things, that made sure it wouldn't happen that way.
What I think will kill us, in the long run, is apathy and indecision about these hazards.

-j

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 01-09-2013

(01-09-2013, 11:25 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  
(01-09-2013, 06:19 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I have made some slightly depressing observations in my efforts to formulate this dietary bar...
So... My honest belief is that the reason we have so much obesity isn't actually because we WANT to eat too much. It's that we NEED to eat too much.

I'm not convinced there's a causal link to obesity... I did some poking around and this seemed to be the most relevant:
http://hortsci.ashspublications.org/content/44/1/15.full

I haven't fully parsed it, but the evidence cited suggest that it's dilution due to high yield rather soil depletion. This would be exacerbated in livestock, given the "higher yield" livestock consuming the "higher yield" feedstock.
I agree this would require an increase in consumption to avoid deficit, but I don't necessarily see obesity as the end result, and certainly not at the epidemic levels we have today. I thing the root causes are myriad - varying based on culture (I saw very few 'obese' and a reduction in overweight persons on a recent trip to the Netherlands, than compared to my workplace), income and other factors.
Income is probably the strongest argument for the causal link, where poor people are more likely to eat foods with low nutritional value, and also be obese.

While I think obesity is a bad thing, and the depletion of nutrients is also bad, I'm not pessimistic about a solution to either. We'll either figure out a way to a soft landing, or nature will do it for us. When I was in grade school, I remember predictions that "by 2015 we'll be drowning in our own:" and you just pick your poison... People, sewage, garbage, radioactive waste etc.. Since no one has come to put up a high rise in place of my house, I don't smell sewage, they take the garbage away every week at a reasonable price, and I'm not wearing a rad counter I'm not really afraid of 2015. Not because chicken little was wrong to warn, but because we did things, many, many things, that made sure it wouldn't happen that way.
What I think will kill us, in the long run, is apathy and indecision about these hazards.

-j

I could have extrapolated what I've observed incorrectly... But I'm still going to stick to the whole "eating too much because we have to" argument. Or at least that MANY people DO because they aren't being properly educated on nutrition density and why it's important. And why for the most part, we really need to just find a VERY good multi to take.

But yeah. I agree. IF there's a real problem, it'd be if no one else is noticing the trend and nothing is being done about it.

I certainly hope that there are people who are doing something about it. And I think that if I'm ever successful with this venture I'll be turning over a portion of all profits towards research regarding the issues around this global nutrition deficit I've observed. And trying to enact measures against what we find.

Whether it's purely a high yield problem or if there's a soil depletion problem as well or if there's a combination possibly even including things we haven't even thought of yet.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - jamixoxo - 01-09-2013

(01-09-2013, 06:19 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Actually these are damned bony hips. I do have a seriously low BMI. I'm pushing towards anorexic right now... On purpose. As you can see there's still some stubborn ass fat deposits...

I'm glad you wrote that because I was trying to figure out a way to show concern, without sounding critical Blush

I hope you're going to be done with the catabolic phase soon, honey! Looks like almost a step back right now. On the plus side, your muscle tone does appear softer, so you're foundation work is probably going to pay-off well.

Do you feel that your NBE program will put the muscle tissue back on in a more feminine matrix, or is something stronger required for that? I understand that even our bones are fully replaced over time, and I've often wondered if we took just the herbs long enough if everything wouldn't become more feminine.

Good Luck, and be careful!

-j

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 02-09-2013

(01-09-2013, 11:56 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  I'm glad you wrote that because I was trying to figure out a way to show concern, without sounding critical Blush

Haha. It's ok. It actually concerns me more that any one would possibly be jealous of my physical characteristics right now. I am entirely too thin, and I know it. It's a dangerous but, for me, necessary step of a very long process.

(01-09-2013, 11:56 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  I hope you're going to be done with the catabolic phase soon, honey! Looks like almost a step back right now. On the plus side, your muscle tone does appear softer, so you're foundation work is probably going to pay-off well.

Yep! So good to hear I'm not just seeing what I want to see! And yeah... This stage is harsh. I should be done when I reach 125. Then it's time to start the anabolic stage... VERY SLOWLY, just as slow if not slower than the catabolic stage has been.

(01-09-2013, 11:56 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  Do you feel that your NBE program will put the muscle tissue back on in a more feminine matrix, or is something stronger required for that? I understand that even our bones are fully replaced over time, and I've often wondered if we took just the herbs long enough if everything wouldn't become more feminine.

The biggest factor here is going to be if my anti-androgens are working thoroughly. If my T levels aren't low enough...

I honestly don't know what my T levels are, I'm hoping they're low enough, but I'd have to find a way to get tested to find out for sure.

As for our bones... It's an interesting idea. I don't know enough.

As far as I know nothing can actually change our skeleton once it forms. Even when they slowly replace themselves they do so right back to the way they were before regardless of hormone changes. The only exceptions are if you don't have enough calcium or your calcium uptake is poor or you have neither estrogen or testosterone.

Granted, I don't believe any truly long term studies have been conducted. And IF a female hormone balance will alter the skeleton, it'd be over decades.

(01-09-2013, 11:56 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  Good Luck, and be careful!

-j

Thanks! And I try. It's definitely something that if anyone else proposed doing I'd discourage them unless they gave every evidence of knowing just as much as I do about exactly what they're doing. Even then I'd ask them to seriously consider if it's REALLY necessary in their case. In my case it was. I had a very fatty middle when I FIRST first started. And a fair bit of muscle development. It was very lean, yes, but definitely of a male distribution as well.

My skeleton might be more femininely proportioned but when I started my soft tissue was way too hard.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 04-09-2013

So I just got curious and made a new outline of my foot and measured it... my foot has gotten somewhere around a quarter inch longer than last time I bought shoes and HASN'T gotten any wider. In fact... oddly enough it seems to have narrowed! WTH? According to the new measurements I should now fit PERFECTLY into size 9 medium/regular. Actually with some spare room on the sides. So I pull out my Liz Claiborne's which used to have some toe room but I'd slightly distend the sides... Not anymore. They are, in fact, just as predicted: perfect fit with some room on the sides. So yeah. WTH? I mean. I realize that our feet CAN keep growing, and so getting longer doesn't seem strange, but getting narrower? How's that possible? This isn't the first time I've observed my feet narrowing either. When I first started wearing women's shoes I could've sworn my feet used to be even wider yet!

Well... Whatever. This'll make finding women's shoes even easier yet for me. Funny enough in men's I'd still need wides. 8 wides now... Instead of 7.5 double wides or clown shoes aka 8.5 wides with entirely too much extra toe space because it was the only way to get CLOSE to the width because you just try and find a men's 7.5 let alone extra wide. Even then they were never actually wide enough... they pinched at the widest part of my foot very slightly, but 9 wides would've been even more ridiculous on me!

Well... That's OK though. I should actually be able to find cycling shoes now. They're made in a strange unisex way such that they're wider than a men's would usually be at a given length to accommodate the shape of a woman's foot while still accommodating the shape of a men's foot. But they weren't wide ENOUGH and very very few brands carry "wide" cycling shoes.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - MyNewGyrlz - 05-09-2013

(02-09-2013, 01:41 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-09-2013, 11:56 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  I'm glad you wrote that because I was trying to figure out a way to show concern, without sounding critical Blush

Haha. It's ok. It actually concerns me more that any one would possibly be jealous of my physical characteristics right now. I am entirely too thin, and I know it. It's a dangerous but, for me, necessary step of a very long process.

(01-09-2013, 11:56 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  I hope you're going to be done with the catabolic phase soon, honey! Looks like almost a step back right now. On the plus side, your muscle tone does appear softer, so you're foundation work is probably going to pay-off well.

Yep! So good to hear I'm not just seeing what I want to see! And yeah... This stage is harsh. I should be done when I reach 125. Then it's time to start the anabolic stage... VERY SLOWLY, just as slow if not slower than the catabolic stage has been.

(01-09-2013, 11:56 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  Do you feel that your NBE program will put the muscle tissue back on in a more feminine matrix, or is something stronger required for that? I understand that even our bones are fully replaced over time, and I've often wondered if we took just the herbs long enough if everything wouldn't become more feminine.

The biggest factor here is going to be if my anti-androgens are working thoroughly. If my T levels aren't low enough...

I honestly don't know what my T levels are, I'm hoping they're low enough, but I'd have to find a way to get tested to find out for sure.

As for our bones... It's an interesting idea. I don't know enough.

As far as I know nothing can actually change our skeleton once it forms. Even when they slowly replace themselves they do so right back to the way they were before regardless of hormone changes. The only exceptions are if you don't have enough calcium or your calcium uptake is poor or you have neither estrogen or testosterone.

Granted, I don't believe any truly long term studies have been conducted. And IF a female hormone balance will alter the skeleton, it'd be over decades.

(01-09-2013, 11:56 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  Good Luck, and be careful!

-j

Thanks! And I try. It's definitely something that if anyone else proposed doing I'd discourage them unless they gave every evidence of knowing just as much as I do about exactly what they're doing. Even then I'd ask them to seriously consider if it's REALLY necessary in their case. In my case it was. I had a very fatty middle when I FIRST first started. And a fair bit of muscle development. It was very lean, yes, but definitely of a male distribution as well.

My skeleton might be more femininely proportioned but when I started my soft tissue was way too hard.

Actually, there are many aspects of your skeletal structure that can be changed at any time. It does get harder to change as you get older, but skeletal structure is determined and shaped by the stresses placed upon it.

The shape of the hips is controlled, not by the shape of the bones themselves, but by how they are held together by the musculoskelatal system and the stresses that are placed on the frame. As children, boys and girls show very little difference in the shape of the pelvic bones. The effect of hormones and the stresses placed on the bones are what determine the eventual shape. Female hormones keep the various cartiligious jounts between the pelvic bones flexible for much longer than in males so they tend to end up in a flatter profile than a male which is suitable for carrying a child. Males tend to fuse into a more verticle profile which is suitable for running very fast.

The good news is that the hips take forever to fully fuse, and are still subject to the constant reshaping that our body does. (although being below 25 or so is much faster) I have found that studying tai chi has allowed me to reshape my hips so that they are much more feminine in shape. Fortunately, I started Tai Chi when I was in my 20's with a proper master, (not the idiot at the gym) so I have developed the flexibility in my lower back and hips that allow me to stand with the correct posture to create the feminine angles that the pelvis needs to be in to shape the muscles and fat deposits that make for a more feminine shape.

In other words, there is no difference in the muscle attachment points on the skeletal system between males and females, the only difference is how the skeletal system developes to the stresses exerted on the frame. Males actually have wider and stronger pelvic bones than females. Women have a wider pubic symphysis than men becuase the other pelvic bones are more spread out flat producing more stress on the pubic symphysis allowing it to stretch wider which produces the larger opening for the birth canal.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 05-09-2013

(05-09-2013, 02:20 AM)MyNewGyrlz Wrote:  Actually, there are many aspects of your skeletal structure that can be changed at any time. It does get harder to change as you get older, but skeletal structure is determined and shaped by the stresses placed upon it.

The shape of the hips is controlled, not by the shape of the bones themselves, but by how they are held together by the musculoskelatal system and the stresses that are placed on the frame. As children, boys and girls show very little difference in the shape of the pelvic bones. The effect of hormones and the stresses placed on the bones are what determine the eventual shape. Female hormones keep the various cartiligious jounts between the pelvic bones flexible for much longer than in males so they tend to end up in a flatter profile than a male which is suitable for carrying a child. Males tend to fuse into a more verticle profile which is suitable for running very fast.

The good news is that the hips take forever to fully fuse, and are still subject to the constant reshaping that our body does. (although being below 25 or so is much faster) I have found that studying tai chi has allowed me to reshape my hips so that they are much more feminine in shape. Fortunately, I started Tai Chi when I was in my 20's with a proper master, (not the idiot at the gym) so I have developed the flexibility in my lower back and hips that allow me to stand with the correct posture to create the feminine angles that the pelvis needs to be in to shape the muscles and fat deposits that make for a more feminine shape.

In other words, there is no difference in the muscle attachment points on the skeletal system between males and females, the only difference is how the skeletal system developes to the stresses exerted on the frame. Males actually have wider and stronger pelvic bones than females. Women have a wider pubic symphysis than men becuase the other pelvic bones are more spread out flat producing more stress on the pubic symphysis allowing it to stretch wider which produces the larger opening for the birth canal.

Interesting. It sounds sensible. Have anything to back it up? Sorry... I'm just not one to just take someone's word blindly.

My main point was that it's not really going to change from hormones... and nothing you said contradicted what I said. Just adds a greater understanding that I had lacked.

So somehow if what you're saying is correct, I've been putting more female-like stresses on my body without even knowing it? That's kinda interesting indeed.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - Elisaustin - 05-09-2013

Abi !!!!!
Those are some of the most beautiful nipples going gurl!
You are doing wonderful.
Don't get mad at me but you have some of the most sensual formed lips.
I can't help but wonder how they would look with the right shade of lipstick.
Most GG's would kill to have lips and nipples like yours.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 05-09-2013

(05-09-2013, 02:58 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  Abi !!!!!
Those are some of the most beautiful nipples going gurl!
You are doing wonderful.
Don't get mad at me but you have some of the most sensual formed lips.
I can't help but wonder how they would look with the right shade of lipstick.
Most GG's would kill to have lips and nipples like yours.

Mad? LOL. Why the heck would I be mad at such a glowing compliment on what is GOOD about my characteristics? Even when I was complimented about something not really all that great right now I hardly got upset!

Thanks!

I always take progress pics au naturale. Doing otherwise I feel would complicate things unnecessarily.

But definitely, my lips are and have always been one of the most sensually feminine aspects of my physical characteristics... I've gotta wonder how even much better they'll get once my upper lip is lasered... You know that facial hair actually changes the shape of the skin right?

The first time I wore some lippy someone already used to seeing me without it asked if I'd had a lip injection! I was like. Uh. No. They've always been like this you just never noticed!

It's interesting, my nipples are really taking off recently. A month or so ago they weren't nearly so wide. They were definitely tenting though. Now they're tenting AND wide. LOL. And hopefully they'll get even better!