Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Abi Drew's plan - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Abi Drew's plan (/showthread.php?tid=12888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Abi Drew's plan - Zormad - 20-07-2013

Yeah, I agree with the not wanting to shed all fat. That's the ONLY reason I've yet to go through with a complete fast (though people like me usually do gain better afterward) I'm already under weight I don't even wanna think what that would look like x.X

To your proclamation: Haahah, never thought about it that way. Though I'm pretty sure my boob is mostly gland given their feel and my level of body fat. But normal breasts do tend to feel 50/50 Wink

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 21-07-2013

(20-07-2013, 10:24 PM)Zormad Wrote:  Yeah, I agree with the not wanting to shed all fat. That's the ONLY reason I've yet to go through with a complete fast (though people like me usually do gain better afterward) I'm already under weight I don't even wanna think what that would look like x.X

Ever heard of a woman named Lizzie Velasquez? She has a genetic condition such that she literally has zero body fat. Period. Her body just does not even HAVE fat cells to store fat in.

If you do an image search on her you'll see what that looks like. It's definitely odd, but it's actually not nearly as awful looking as you'd expect. But then she's got all her other tissues in proper healthy working order, unlike an anorexic or bolemic, or a juice faster.

(20-07-2013, 10:24 PM)Zormad Wrote:  To your proclamation: Haahah, never thought about it that way. Though I'm pretty sure my boob is mostly gland given their feel and my level of body fat. But normal breasts do tend to feel 50/50 Wink

Yeah. There is of course always room for some variation, but generally, 50/50 is about the MOST fatty a female breast should ever be unless she's obese, and then her breasts might do the same thing as an obese man's might.

Breasts are actually very lean. If you were to compare your breasts with your face, for example, your face is actually close to 70% fat. The distribution of that face fat depends a lot on gender, with females holding most of it in the cheeks and males most of it in the jowls (underside of the chin). That's why unhealthy skinny people tend to show it most in their faces. You'll also notice the effect on the Lizzie girl I mentioned previously. She has defined breasts, but her face looks skeletal.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 21-07-2013

Well. The new underwear were NOT a fit. And they weren't actually even what was advertised on the site either. The packaging and tag described them as 88% polyester... And they felt 88% polyester. Stretchy, yes, but not strong. Ugh.

So back to the drawing board yet again.

At this point I'm seriously considering just buying a bunch of pantyhose and a spool of nylon thread, cutting out the legs and most of the waist, and sewing it back together into a form more like bikini panties.

I wish I could just get that stupid problem taken care of more appropriately, but it's just not possible right now.

If anyone else has any ideas of an inexpensive solution I'd love to hear it. On any trans support site I've ever scoured everyone seems to be just fine with gaffs. It seems I'm the only person in the world with male external equipment on a female shaped pelvis.

Basically, I need panties, made to be extremely tight fitting, of strong stretchy material. 100% nylon should work, or 100% spandex. Nothing else is really strong enough that I know of.

Gaffs are 100% nylon and usually made with a number of thick panels... but they're made for a male pelvis shape. Which isn't nearly as wide in the gusset, nor the front, and it doesn't have any butt at all, all gaffs being made to be thongs.

Personally I'm not much fond of butt floss either, but I COULD learn to put up with that I suppose if I HAVE to.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 22-07-2013

I think I may have a yeast problem... but... there's really nothing I can do about it right now. Probiotics are prohibitively expensive! Seriously! Talk about taking out a small investment :/

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 23-07-2013

I'm just waiting for ONE MORE THING... for my meal replacement project.

This is odd though. The tracking info and everything says it was supposed to be being shipped to me, at my address, but then the tracking ALSO says it was delivered today... to somewhere in someplace called Merryville Louisiana! WTH?! If it doesn't update tomorrow as continuing along it's way here I'll be pissed.

Oh. And the other package that I was having trouble with the post office with as well? The post office went ahead and released it to me without making me pay their extra charges they were wanting.

You know. It seems to me that the post office is really screwing up something bad lately. And then they wonder why they're going under. If you can't play in the same field as UPS and FedEx, it's your own damn fault, GTFO!

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 24-07-2013

The more I learn, the more I'm convinced I have a yeast overgrowth. Another thing linked to it: irritable insomnia.

I am going to pick up some 25 billion 8 strain probiotics today and start taking 3 of them a day...

The stuff I see on the internet seems to say that it'd take a LOT more than that, for a LOT longer, to really start seeing any changes with how bad I suspect I am.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - timarie - 01-08-2013

So I got caught up on your thread and love your controlled catabolism diet that you are on. It is very well-thought-out and, as always, backed up with great research. If there was a "like" button for your posts discussing catabolism and whatnot, I would have definitely liked it Wink You presented many facts that a lot of people go without even knowing that they do not know.

(20-07-2013, 04:33 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  So my small breasts aren't going to develop any fat tissue while I'm on this controlled catabolism, but the other breast tissue will be allowed to develop.

I feel like, due to my body type, this is my continuous state. It is frustrating, but at least I know not to place my hopes too much into gaining fat tissue in my breasts. I may be naive in saying this (I am still learning, you know my expertise is not breasts!), but I feel like I need to focus more on developing the other breast tissues, as that is where my hope lies. For this purpose, would it be correct to shoot for something with more prolactin, such as fenugreek? It was based on this notion that I added it to my program.

Also, how are the probiotics helping with your infection? Hopefully it won't take as long for your to recover as you anticipate!!

EDIT: I forgot to mention, but the purpose of the panties for which you are looking is to help keep you pulled in in the lower abdomen, correct? And you want something inexpensive, not like spanks. What about an inexpensive pair of leggings? There should be a ton available in 100% spandex.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 01-08-2013

(01-08-2013, 08:29 AM)timarie Wrote:  So I got caught up on your thread and love your controlled catabolism diet that you are on. It is very well-thought-out and, as always, backed up with great research. If there was a "like" button for your posts discussing catabolism and whatnot, I would have definitely liked it Wink You presented many facts that a lot of people go without even knowing that they do not know.

Thanks! Haha.

(01-08-2013, 08:29 AM)timarie Wrote:  I feel like, due to my body type, this is my continuous state. It is frustrating, but at least I know not to place my hopes too much into gaining fat tissue in my breasts. I may be naive in saying this (I am still learning, you know my expertise is not breasts!), but I feel like I need to focus more on developing the other breast tissues, as that is where my hope lies. For this purpose, would it be correct to shoot for something with more prolactin, such as fenugreek? It was based on this notion that I added it to my program.

Worth a try, at least... If it doesn't work, it doesn't work, but remember, Edison found MANY ways NOT to make a light-bulb before he finally made a light-bulb.

(01-08-2013, 08:29 AM)timarie Wrote:  Also, how are the probiotics helping with your infection? Hopefully it won't take as long for your to recover as you anticipate!!

It does seem to be helping. I'm not AS itchy or lethargic. It's been most evident in my being able to concentrate without having to work to concentrate, and thus vastly improving my productivity.

(01-08-2013, 08:29 AM)timarie Wrote:  EDIT: I forgot to mention, but the purpose of the panties for which you are looking is to help keep you pulled in in the lower abdomen, correct? And you want something inexpensive, not like spanks. What about an inexpensive pair of leggings? There should be a ton available in 100% spandex.

Actually even lower... Something no female should even have to worry about tucking in... But until I can satisfy certain requirements and have the financial means to do so, I have to hide it instead of fix it. And I want to be able to do so in a way that can go with ANY outfit. Leggings COULD work... but they're hardly something that'll work with anything. Something else that could work, ala spanx, would be that type of thing, but a less expensive brand. The hardest thing there is finding something that doesn't go down my thighs or up almost to my bust. It's only my crotch that needs control, not anything else.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - prismatic - 04-08-2013

(01-08-2013, 01:19 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Actually even lower... Something no female should even have to worry about tucking in... But until I can satisfy certain requirements and have the financial means to do so, I have to hide it instead of fix it. And I want to be able to do so in a way that can go with ANY outfit. Leggings COULD work... but they're hardly something that'll work with anything. Something else that could work, ala spanx, would be that type of thing, but a less expensive brand. The hardest thing there is finding something that doesn't go down my thighs or up almost to my bust. It's only my crotch that needs control, not anything else.

Do you have any sewing experience? Maybe you could make or alter something to suit your purpose. Or commission a seamstress to alter the spanx or leggings if they do prove to be suitable for your purposes.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 04-08-2013

(04-08-2013, 12:12 PM)prismatic Wrote:  Do you have any sewing experience? Maybe you could make or alter something to suit your purpose. Or commission a seamstress to alter the spanx or leggings if they do prove to be suitable for your purposes.

I have only very limited sewing capabilities. I can mend something, but the new seam looks absolutely dreadful. I doubt it'd hold up very well either.

Commissioning something would likely be cost prohibitive for me.