Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Abi Drew's plan - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Abi Drew's plan (/showthread.php?tid=12888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Abi Drew's plan - Shampoo - 18-07-2013

Abi Drew, have you heard of juice fasting? I know you are doing a meal replacement plan but I was just wondering that maybe juice fasting could be better for you.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 18-07-2013

(18-07-2013, 01:38 PM)Shampoo Wrote:  Abi Drew, have you heard of juice fasting? I know you are doing a meal replacement plan but I was just wondering that maybe juice fasting could be better for you.

I've heard of it. And no. Won't do it. That's EXACTLY what I mean by "going anorexic" - juice fasting, or juicing, as some call it, is NOT getting proper nutrition into you at reduced calories at all. In fact if anything you're ending up taking in MORE calories... it's just that your body is being forced into complete starvation because it has nothing to build ANY kind of body tissue with.

Yes. It'd do what I want. But it'd also catabolize my small breasts, my hair, my nails, my... EVERYTHING.

Even doing it for just a month or less is extremely dangerous.

So no... I won't be doing things that way. At all.

And getting your body used to food again after being on that kind of crash diet is even worse than simply stretching your stomach back out after being on a diet like mine. I'll just be dealing with a small stomach. People who go on crash diets like juicing actually can't handle solid food AT ALL right away. They need to slowly reintroduce it by going with gelatinous and saucy and soupy things at first, and slowly work to more and more solidness.

I'm not saying juicing isn't right for ANYONE... Just that it's not really something to go into without understanding all the consequences and being fully ready to deal with them. And not be trying to do anything that goes counter.

I'm glad I asked because if I didn't I never would have found out this. Some of my family members were interested after watching that documentary so I'll have to tell them this. I don't understand what they would benefit from not mentioning the bad side. Huh

EDIT : And sorry for the bad suggestion.

(18-07-2013, 02:02 PM)Shampoo Wrote:  I'm glad I asked because if I didn't I never would have found out this. Some of my family members were interested after watching that documentary so I'll have to tell them this. I don't understand what they would benefit from not mentioning the bad side. Huh

EDIT : And sorry for the bad suggestion.

Yeah. It's no problem... I find that diet and nutrition is really one of the things least understood by most people. And I do mean most people. Nationality has nothing to do with it.

Most people don't bother learning about their bodies and what their ideal nutrition actually is, they just go with what the media says and/or "family tradition". IF they try to change from what they know at all they just do what's popular in the media at the time. And probably the true majority of people never even try to make any change at all from what they were taught by their parents. Who were taught by their parents. Who were taught... On back the generations.

Part of the nutritional deficit pandemic in the world today is because people are mixing more - mom's and dad's from very different biological heritages coming together and having children. Some of those children will inherit nutritional needs more like mom. Some more like dad. And some will end up with needs entirely different from either. Yet these kids usually end up learning to eat like only one parent. Usually mom.

In my case, my family learned to eat like dad. Because my mom sacrificed herself entirely to my dad. Including changing her own diet to match his.

Learning to overcome much of my ingrained eating habits is the hardest part of getting healthier.

Another problem faced by people who jump on ANY fad diet, whether it works or not, is that at some point, they ALWAYS revert to their old habits. Habits they learned from their parent(s).

It's only by studying and learning and fully understanding just what you are trying to accomplish and what your body actually needs can you make real lasting changes.

Well. That or some people actually can do the whole develop a new habit thing. They don't necessarily need to know what they're doing, but they do need to consult with someone who does, who can draw up their strategy for them, and then hold them to it until it becomes the new norm and habit.

Jumping on fad diets is like playing Russian roulette. You never really know if the chamber you fire has a blank or bullet...

I see where you are coming from with the generational eating habits.

I also worked out why they would show a documentary like that. More and more overweight people and people who just want to lose some weight are trying to find healthier and natural ways to lose weight, like how we found NBE, and by not explaining the bad sides they could leave people with side effects and conditions.

More people will no longer be resorting to doctors to help them lose weight with surgeries and pills so they are giving them a cheaper and more natural way to lose weight. The only problem is weight loss may not be the only result so because of the unwanted results they may have to result to doctors and spend even more money.

It makes sense if you think about all those massive corporate bosses leading people with fast foods into bad health. Why wouldn't people high up in the medical profession do the same with information that has not been deemed suitable for everyone? People will do anything for money, even at the expense of peoples lives.

(18-07-2013, 08:26 PM)Shampoo Wrote:  I see where you are coming from with the generational eating habits.

Yeah. It's really quite plain to see when you take a few steps back and take a look at the bigger overall picture. People, for the most part, learn how to eat as children. And as children we are taught how to eat by watching our parents eat. Even if our parents have good habits, for their own needs, those aren't necessarily ideal for OUR needs. Especially when your parents are from very divergent biological backgrounds.

My parents were very similar, really, the problem was that my dad never did eat well. He's getting better now he's older, but it's a hard battle for him. And he learned all his bad habits from his own parents.

(18-07-2013, 08:26 PM)Shampoo Wrote:  I also worked out why they would show a documentary like that. More and more overweight people and people who just want to lose some weight are trying to find healthier and natural ways to lose weight, like how we found NBE, and by not explaining the bad sides they could leave people with side effects and conditions.

Well. People make documentaries because they have an opinion, and the means to put that opinion out there. I have an opinion too. Probably even better researched than most documentary makers opinions. But I don't have the means of making a documentary Wink

Honestly the media is NOT a good source for information. Never has been. Well. It was a half-decent place to start back in the 20s. Even until perhaps just before the 40s. By the time the second world war came to an end, though, the media as a factual information source ceased to exist. Unfortunately it took until the 80s for a viable alternative to turn up. And we're still dealing with the damages caused by the media between. And still teaching people about the alternative that showed up in the 80s. Hint: we're talking through it right now.

(18-07-2013, 08:26 PM)Shampoo Wrote:  More people will no longer be resorting to doctors to help them lose weight with surgeries and pills so they are giving them a cheaper and more natural way to lose weight. The only problem is weight loss may not be the only result so because of the unwanted results they may have to result to doctors and spend even more money.

Honestly I actually don't see the demographics changing too much for the first any time terribly soon. The type of people who go to doctors for thoroughly cosmetic things are going to keep going to doctors for thoroughly cosmetic things until the end of time.

We MIGHT be able to get through to the latter type of people though... eventually. Just like many NBE'ers start out on a "fad" NBE plan and eventually learn to do better.

(18-07-2013, 08:26 PM)Shampoo Wrote:  It makes sense if you think about all those massive corporate bosses leading people with fast foods into bad health. Why wouldn't people high up in the medical profession do the same with information that has not been deemed suitable for everyone? People will do anything for money, even at the expense of peoples lives.

Yep. Exactly. This world is led by the greed of the 1%. Those 1% lead the 9%, who lead the 79% of the ones remaining. There's only another 1% remaining that aren't sheep but aren't greedy enough to step on enough sheep to get into the 10%. Some of us are dirt-poor just scraping by if that, and others make decent enough to be comfortable. Some even make enough to be TRUE philanthropists - the ones who you don't hear about.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - jiberish - 20-07-2013

(17-07-2013, 11:04 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  UGH! EVIL MIND! The thought just entered my head to "reward" myself for breaking my weight loss wall with pizza for lunch. BAD BAD BAD! I can start rewarding myself when it's time to put the weight back on! lol.

Pizza is great,

Rye pita base, non sugar bbq sauce, onion, tomatoes, some pineapple, buttloads of chickbreast and 80% reduced fat cheese.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - Zormad - 20-07-2013

(18-07-2013, 01:57 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(18-07-2013, 01:38 PM)Shampoo Wrote:  Abi Drew, have you heard of juice fasting? I know you are doing a meal replacement plan but I was just wondering that maybe juice fasting could be better for you.

I've heard of it. And no. Won't do it. That's EXACTLY what I mean by "going anorexic" - juice fasting, or juicing, as some call it, is NOT getting proper nutrition into you at reduced calories at all. In fact if anything you're ending up taking in MORE calories... it's just that your body is being forced into complete starvation because it has nothing to build ANY kind of body tissue with.

Yes. It'd do what I want. But it'd also catabolize my small breasts, my hair, my nails, my... EVERYTHING.

Even doing it for just a month or less is extremely dangerous.

So no... I won't be doing things that way. At all.

And getting your body used to food again after being on that kind of crash diet is even worse than simply stretching your stomach back out after being on a diet like mine. I'll just be dealing with a small stomach. People who go on crash diets like juicing actually can't handle solid food AT ALL right away. They need to slowly reintroduce it by going with gelatinous and saucy and soupy things at first, and slowly work to more and more solidness.

I'm not saying juicing isn't right for ANYONE... Just that it's not really something to go into without understanding all the consequences and being fully ready to deal with them. And not be trying to do anything that goes counter.

Lol, I was just recommending fasting to another member.

http://www.falconblanco.com/health/fasting.htm

Check out this ste. Actually most of the problems you listed are as mythical to fasting as a bursted stomach is to tightlacing. When done the right way of course. If done right, your body will enter ketosis and it will catabolize but not vital tissue. Starvation ONLY occurs when your body starts using your muscle tissue which is VERY noticeable. Your food cravings leave the second or third day, once they return, usually with a vengeance, it's quitting time.

I've only ever managed a week (and I tried q straight water fast with no preparation.. not my brightest of ideas) and I found the only hard part was getting over my emotional attachment to food. My s/o however kanaged three months. His digestive problems (they're major) disappeared AND he wrote some great stuff lol. The only catch is that if you have any kind of strain in your schedule it isn't really feasible. Fasting is DEFINITELY not for everyone but it does have some really good benefits and no as many drawbacks as usually conceived.

You nailed the media problem on the head though...I'd touch on that but my post is already long lol. And GREAT idea with the bars, I'm interested in making natural beauty/cosmetic alternatives like lotions, deodorant, shampoo, etc. I do believe we live in an infinite universe and the mind has the power get what one wamts.

Good Luck Abi! =)

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 20-07-2013

(20-07-2013, 03:34 PM)Zormad Wrote:  If done right, your body will enter ketosis and it will catabolize but not vital tissue. Starvation ONLY occurs when your body starts using your muscle tissue which is VERY noticeable. Your food cravings leave the second or third day, once they return, usually with a vengeance, it's quitting time.

Yeah... Not vital tissues, at least, not for a long time. Your body does a sort of internal triage when it goes into starvation. It'll go after the absolute least important tissues first. Hair, skin, nails, breasts. Then it'll start going after non-essential muscle tissue. And finally it'll start attacking essential muscle tissue. If you let it go far enough, your body will literally eat itself.

If instead you enter a controlled catabolism wherein you are getting plenty of protein and a good balance of vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants, which is what I've been doing. Simply taking in far fewer calories than you actually need but still getting complete nutrition just in a much much more condensed form...

Your body then doesn't actually enter starvation at all and it goes purely after the tissues that'll supply the most energy: fat.

So my small breasts aren't going to develop any fat tissue while I'm on this controlled catabolism, but the other breast tissue will be allowed to develop.

Likewise my hair, skin, nails, etc are all going to remain healthy and whole. Catabolizing these tissues doesn't provide the body with very many calories if any, since the catabolizing of them itself takes calories.

This controlled catabolism will, however, slowly eat away at all my fat stores, leaving me with absolutely no fat on my body. I don't actually want to go THAT far, but I estimate all the stores that greatly affect my overall shape should be gone by 125 pounds.

Once I hit that point, it'll just be a matter of gaining the weight back while taking the right combination of hormonal supplementation to put it all in a feminine distribution with no excess.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 20-07-2013

What is with the prevalence of this silly fiction that breasts are "mostly fat"? Even if we completely ignore the muscular and connective support tissues present, the ratio in non-pregnant women is 1:1 glandular to fat. So at most it's only half fat. And in pregnant/nursing women it's 2:1. So it's only a quarter fat when a woman is pregnant or nursing. And that's completely ignoring the rest of the tissues that comprise a breast. Think about it. In the animals we as humans eat, what's considered one of the leanest cuts? OH! *watches light bulbs light up (at least hopefully...)* There's only one type of "breast" that would be mostly fat. And that's a fat mans moobs. Which really are just fat stores that've expanded the breast area because they've run out of other places to expand in. Which is why when that occurs it's called PSEUDO gynocomastia. Those men don't actually have breasts.

Sorry, I'll get down off my soap box now... I just get really really irritated by these kinds of things.