Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Abi Drew's plan - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Abi Drew's plan (/showthread.php?tid=12888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 15-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 10:58 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I'm thinking about making another change to my diet... And the entire way I'm doing things. Trying to come up with a protein "bar" recipe that packs some serious nutrition and that I can completely balance ALL my nutritional needs.

To make it easier on myself I'll probably just crush up, powderize, and mix many of my supplements straight into the recipe.

It'll probably take me a while to formulate before my first test run.

I put "bar" in quotes because I'm not entirely convinced that a bar is going to be the easiest way for me to split this powerful meal replacement into, well, meal replacements. I want to split it evenly, and have about 20g protein per serving, so that it's something I can just devour quickly whenever I have a minute. Cuz that's all I have a lot of the time. And I want to be able to eat it often throughout the day. At least 5 times a day.

Anyways, when I figure out how I'm gunna do this I'll probably post it in here and maybe in its own thread in the foods for NBE area.

I intend to make this recipe very much dominantly protein based. VERY VERY low carb and fat.

It'll probably have a flavor combination of mostly chocolate, vanilla, and hazelnut, with a few other sweet nutty flavors. The primary flour will likely be rye. It was between that or buckwheat and buckwheat sounds just too chancy. I KNOW I like rye, but I've never knowingly had buckwheat. Danged healthy as heck but...

As I've put more and more research into this I have changed my mind. I'm not going to share my recipe openly. Instead I am going to try selling it.

The simple truth of the matter is that there's just nothing at all like what I'm planning to cook up on the market right now. Oh, there's "meal replacement" bars, but OMG the horror! Just read the labels on those atrocities. And there's protein bars... But... holy cow that's some calories! And they don't even provide a balanced meal substitute! We're talking 300 to 500 calories a bar! That is MORE than a meal for me, but no where near the nutrition of one!

I don't know if I can just sell my recipe to somebody like Swanson's or NOW, or if I'll end up cooking up batches to sell myself on ebay or something.

Anyways. That's only one reason. The other reason stems from it though: I have absolutely no other recipe to base my recipe on. I'm having to, for the first time, develop a recipe truly from nothing. And that's hard. And I'm not going to just give that kind of work and effort away.

It'll definitely be an interesting combination. I'm trying to come up with a way to mostly mimic the flavor of my totally sinful hot chocolate recipe. Though not quite. Because I never included mint in my hot chocolate. And I'm going to be putting significant amounts of mint in this stuff. Spearmint, aside from it's NBE benefits, is a crazy super food.

My hot chocolate is basically cocoa powder, milk, french vanilla cream, hazelnut cream, cinnamon, and cayenne. It's basically a VERY rich, creamy, velvety, delectably sweet blend with just a little bit of a kick. You do NOT want to know it's calorie count though. Trust me.

I think I'll wait to disclose any further details until I've had a chance to gather ingredients and experiment.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 16-07-2013

And in my continued research I have discovered that not only can I get spearmint VERY cheap in bulk compared to in capsules, I can also get chinese skullcap at a very small savings compared to Swanson's capsules... So it'll be going into the blend too. Well. For my personal use only. The version I sell will definitely not have it, due to it's potential dangers for those who don't need it.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 16-07-2013

I've got everything ordered and on its way for me to begin my experimenting with coming up with my exact recipe.

I also ordered some new underwear...

One of the biggest problems I have due to being TS and genetically and anatomically still male is with getting underwear that can actually hold me in a good tuck. Due to my somewhat unusual shape male shaped underwear just doesn't have a wide enough crotch to to completely cover me. Somehow I have a very decidedly feminine pelvic structure, at least, internal. And the things known as "gaffs" which are made to be strong enough to hold male equipment into flat mound that looks somewhat more feminine (at least the male bulge is gone) are of course designed for a male pelvis.

What I've been doing is wearing a pair of regular panties and then a gaff over it for the strength. It works. Sort of. I still slip free of the gaff part and then wind up with a nasty SIDE bulge if I start to work too strenuously and contort myself to the fullest of my flexibility...

So I've been DESPERATELY searching for a better option. ANYTHING. And for a while, in the winter, I'd wear a body shaper over my panties instead of the gaff. PERFECT! Small problem though. If you've ever worn a shaper, you'll know those things get HOT. AND they wear out VERY fast. So it was back to the never ending hunt for a better solution...

During this time both my panties and my gaffs have been slowly wearing out... And now I'm having more and more problems with them... They barely hold me at all anymore honestly. Even just "regular" levels of activity are enough to cause slippage and I have to frequently go into a restroom stall and readjust...

Well. I was looking around yet AGAIN for my options this morning and came across these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BJ5O2JA/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I REALLY would have preferred them in XS, but small SHOULD work. Especially once I start putting weight back on and my hips hopefully aren't near so bony Wink I may even eventually grow into a medium! Hehe.

So yeah. I ordered 2 packs of those in small and I can't wait for them to get here so I can find out if they work out the way I'm expecting.

My existing underwear is cotton for the panties and gaffs are always made of nylon. Everyone knows spandex is even stronger than nylon... So 100% spandex with an extra panel of 100% spandex in the gusset... Absolutely no cotton at all. No nylon either. And NO POLYESTER! Do you have any idea just how much so-called "spandex" is blended with polyester? Almost all of it! And polyester is absolutely HORRIBLE. It doesn't have ANY strength to it and breaks down super rapidly. The only reason I can think of for them to blend it with spandex is cost. Polyester is cheap. Spandex is not. Certain polyester formulas a "stretchy" like spandex - at first. But they lose their stretch and start conforming to whatever they're SUPPOSED to be tightening down... Spandex NEVER loses it's stretch.

So these should give a VERY firm, VERY comfortable hold, without ANY slipping problems. And they're slimline bikini style and comes with white, black, and nude pairs, so they'll work with any outfit, allowing me to further expand my presently VERY limited wardrobe.

They should also last me forever if I treat them right. Spandex is just one of those materials.

So. Hopefully they're everything I'm expecting them to be. I'm getting quite sick of trying to keep my current underwear from completely failing.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - Ceci82 - 17-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 11:47 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(09-07-2013, 01:32 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Well damn. My AmiLean is being shipped USPS from NH... And is supposed to be here in only TWO business days according to the Snail! Since when is the Snail ever THAT FAST!?

So it's supposed to get here on Wednesday... but we're still looking at rain on Wednesday, so I won't really get to start to use it till Thursday... Going to paste it on, cover it in saran wrap and then go bicycling with it on my midsection in order to try to convince that midsection fat to GO AWAY.

My AmiLean did indeed arrive today, as promised. That's a first for the USPS.

And it rained again late this afternoon. The grounds still wet. I don't have anything I can go bicycling in that I don't mind getting muddy. Which is why I haven't been out bicycling.

The AmiLean bottle says to use it twice a day for the first two months... But I can't see the point when I won't be working out in the morning. I ain't hardly got time in the morning most of the time as it is!

OH! And I think I know what my goal size is: 41", at a 34 band that'd be what, about a D cup!

I really do think that 32 bands are going to be slightly too tight on me overall. I'm pretty much a 33 under, and yeah...

How I arrived at my goal inches is by measuring my shoulder + arms skeleton circumference... which is 41"! If my bust matches that, I should look proportional for my shoulders vs breasts... And if my hips match that as welll... Hi2u perfect hourglass!

So....... with a goal hip and bust measurement of 41", my goal waist would be AT LEAST 28"!

I might still try for 27" though... 28" would be a 0.68 WHR while 27" would be 0.66 either way I'd be "above average" in curviness. But where I am now, 29", would be 0.707... just a SMIDGE below average...

A waist smaller than 27" was always going to be impossible for me, and honestly I think I'd be happy at 28" as long as I can get my hips and boobs to 41".

Oh! And I also found an AWESOME bra sizing chart that MOSTLY works. Though it does the whole add inches/cm thing to the band size, the rest of the measurements add up.

[Image: Konrad%20bra%20size%20cm.jpg]

Switching to CM, my underbust is EXACTLY 83. That's literally my skeletal underbust.

My bust right now is 94.5 cm, which means I very slightly overflow a 32A but don't QUITE fit a 34A... Which is TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So right now I'm squeezing into 32A, driving my skin horribly nuts, but my goal size is 34D!

And I'm getting really damned close to my first bra upgrade. Oh yeah!

The Chart is so useful (Iam from a "CMs" world Tongue) Thank you Smile

RE: Abi Drew's plan - Outofstyle - 17-07-2013

ahhhh Abi your hot chocolate recipe sounds amazing!

Getting new undies is the best.

I'm just checking in on your wall, I haven't been on in forever it feels I have been so busy and also lost my charger.. Sounds like you're making good progress though!

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 17-07-2013

I FINALLLLLLLY BROKE MY 140 POUND WALL!

As of this morning I am 137 lbs. YAY!

My goal is to get down around 125 or so, as low as I can possibly take it without becoming too sickly, and then putting weight back on to get to 135 as my final goal weight. So I'm close to final goal weight now... just wearing some of it in the wrong areas still. And honestly, up to 138 is considered healthy for my height and frame. So I'm at a completely "healthy" weight now.

But I want that weight to be distributed differently. So I need to keep cutting for now.

(17-07-2013, 02:28 AM)Ceci82 Wrote:  The Chart is so useful (Iam from a "CMs" world Tongue) Thank you Smile

Yay! I'm glad you find it useful too!

UGH! EVIL MIND! The thought just entered my head to "reward" myself for breaking my weight loss wall with pizza for lunch. BAD BAD BAD! I can start rewarding myself when it's time to put the weight back on! lol.

(17-07-2013, 03:07 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  Getting new undies is the best.

Totally. Especially when they're so desperately needed as they are right now.

I just hope they work out the way I am expecting.

What's interesting is that it seems this is a BRAND NEW company, just recently launched, with a totally new line of underwear. I'm kinda wondering what inspired them to make an all-spandex pair of basic bikini panties that aren't somehow related to bedroom games. Anything else I've ever seen that's completely spandex has NOT been meant for basic everyday wear. This is the first and only I've ever seen.

They have thongs too. And something between. All 100% spandex. And they have a line that's partly cotton partly spandex blended as well with a cotton gusset... It's an unusual line. And something that only popped up like I say, VERY recently.

They don't even have any reviews yet.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 18-07-2013

(17-07-2013, 10:56 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I FINALLLLLLLY BROKE MY 140 POUND WALL!

As of this morning I am 137 lbs. YAY!

My goal is to get down around 125 or so, as low as I can possibly take it without becoming too sickly, and then putting weight back on to get to 135 as my final goal weight. So I'm close to final goal weight now... just wearing some of it in the wrong areas still. And honestly, up to 138 is considered healthy for my height and frame. So I'm at a completely "healthy" weight now.

But I want that weight to be distributed differently. So I need to keep cutting for now.

Still 137 this morning. So it seems not only have I gotten below 140, I'm staying there now already.

Now this is probably my bodies ideal weight, just about, so it's probably going to try to keep itself here as well. I'm going to need to do something else to trip it back up and lose again. I'm hoping that my meal replacement plan will be the trick.

125 pounds without literally going anorexic is going to be tricky to reach... But I will do it! And then I can eat just about whatever the heck I want lol.