Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Abi Drew's plan - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Abi Drew's plan (/showthread.php?tid=12888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Abi Drew's plan - Outofstyle - 11-05-2013

Abi perhaps saving up for one of those at-home laser gadgets would be more cost beneficial in the long run? I am not sure how much they cost, but then you'd have your own device to get every hair and wouldn't have to waste the time and money to go in to see someone to do it.

Do you take your DE regularly? I bought mine hoping it would thicken up my hair, because it is so high in silica. I've been taking it once in the morning and once in the eve for about two weeks now and just last night I was combing my hair after my shower, with a wide-pick comb that I use when my hair is wet, and I noticed for the first time that I had less hair falling out into it! So my fingers are crossed that it is working! I want long island girl hair Blush

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 11-05-2013

(11-05-2013, 04:56 PM)Outofstyle Wrote:  Abi perhaps saving up for one of those at-home laser gadgets would be more cost beneficial in the long run? I am not sure how much they cost, but then you'd have your own device to get every hair and wouldn't have to waste the time and money to go in to see someone to do it.

I am planning to get one for the parts of my body I can easily do myself. I don't want to do my face myself because it'd be very hard to protect my eyes and still see what I'm doing. And I won't be able to do my backside. But the rest of my body I can do myself and plan to.

(11-05-2013, 04:56 PM)Outofstyle Wrote:  Do you take your DE regularly? I bought mine hoping it would thicken up my hair, because it is so high in silica. I've been taking it once in the morning and once in the eve for about two weeks now and just last night I was combing my hair after my shower, with a wide-pick comb that I use when my hair is wet, and I noticed for the first time that I had less hair falling out into it! So my fingers are crossed that it is working! I want long island girl hair Blush

Not really regularly. I take it when I remember it. Which isn't really all that often.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 16-05-2013

I ran out of PC and didn't have time to order more, so I just went to the local supplement store and picked up some of the Source Naturals... Used it this morning...

OMG! This stuff smells SOOO much better and absorbs so much more thoroughly and faster! It's worth the extra coupla bucks in my opinion, so I'll be switching permanently.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - TibetanPrincess - 16-05-2013

(16-05-2013, 01:10 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I ran out of PC and didn't have time to order more, so I just went to the local supplement store and picked up some of the Source Naturals... Used it this morning...

OMG! This stuff smells SOOO much better and absorbs so much more thoroughly and faster! It's worth the extra coupla bucks in my opinion, so I'll be switching permanently.

Source naturals is a good good brand!

RE: Abi Drew's plan - Doll - 16-05-2013

(16-05-2013, 01:10 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I ran out of PC and didn't have time to order more, so I just went to the local supplement store and picked up some of the Source Naturals... Used it this morning...

Really? I didn't get stellar results with it, but maybe that's just because I didn't have a point of reference as far as how well other PCs work! Haha! My friend tried another one from VS first, it was like $20-something ON SALE, but her breasts got HUGE with swelling at first. I'm not sure if that was just her body being surprised at suddenly having progesterone in it, or if it was just really good. xD But I'm glad SN works for you! It definitely does absorb fast, although I do hate that it makes me smell like old lady (still, MUCH better than the Vit A cream I used in the past).

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 16-05-2013

(16-05-2013, 08:03 PM)Doll Wrote:  Really? I didn't get stellar results with it, but maybe that's just because I didn't have a point of reference as far as how well other PCs work! Haha! My friend tried another one from VS first, it was like $20-something ON SALE, but her breasts got HUGE with swelling at first. I'm not sure if that was just her body being surprised at suddenly having progesterone in it, or if it was just really good. xD But I'm glad SN works for you! It definitely does absorb fast, although I do hate that it makes me smell like old lady (still, MUCH better than the Vit A cream I used in the past).

Haha. Yeah. It's still not super fantastic smelling... But it's a whole heckuva improvement over the Menogest's smell. I'm not sure how to describe Menogest's smell other than "medicinal", but lots of different smells are all medicinal smells and yeah...

SN's more floral. Yeah. Old lady kind of flowery. But at least it's not that icky medicinal smell. And the smell goes away soon enough. That medicinal smell from the Menogest seemed to stick around ALL DAY FOR TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT WHILE I WAS USING IT!

Part of that is the absorption speed. It'd take a really hefty morning massage session to work the Menogest in and even THEN it'd still take a good half the day to finish absorbing, and if I wore anything too tight or clingy, or washed my hands and partway up my arms, or... Yeah. I quite likely was actually managing to wash some of my PC off of me before.

I liked the Menogest... And the price was certainly a bit nicer... But... the SN is so much significantly better.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 18-05-2013

I'm not entirely sure how it's happened but I'm pretty sure I'm E dominant this month. If I'm E dominant again next month I'm going to need to recalculate my entire dosing schedule. Just further boosting the progesterone doses during the latter part of the month won't be able to do the job of balancing this one out.

I MIGHT be calling judgement on this a little early yet though... We'll see for sure in a week or so I guess, at the end of this months cycle.

My only guess is that somehow, something internally has begun producing more of my own internal estrogen in response to something. Perhaps to the fenugreek? I thought that was only supposed to raise prolactin and progesterone though...

But fenugreek is the only new thing this month. So it's either that, or just my body randomly deciding to start producing more estrogen.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - SarahSchilling - 18-05-2013

For whatever its worth, FG always gave me the worst headaches when I added it to the mix of PM and PC.

Not to say it's increasing your E for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.
That stuff is unpredictable! lol

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 19-05-2013

(18-05-2013, 08:57 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  For whatever its worth, FG always gave me the worst headaches when I added it to the mix of PM and PC.

Not to say it's increasing your E for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.
That stuff is unpredictable! lol

Well. No headaches actually. At all. Honestly the only thing saying I'm maybe slightly E dominant is that I haven't been sleeping.

Even that doesn't QUITE fit though either, because while I haven't been sleeping, I haven't been lethargic either. In fact, all my previous lethargy seems to have vanished.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - SarahSchilling - 19-05-2013

That's kinda funny, because FG also always knocked me out quick. Always made me take naps lol.

I guess we really are all different.