Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Abi Drew's plan - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Abi Drew's plan (/showthread.php?tid=12888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 06:48 PM)christinaaah Wrote:  I'm late to the party but I just wanted to jump in and say you're so pretty Abi! And agree w someone on the bedroom eyes..Wink And disagree on the big thighs Dodgy. They look good to me, and I can definitely see that hourglass curve coming along! Shy

Thank you!

Yeah. My thighs are really good actually. I suppose if I wanted to be a "guy" I might be a little sensitive about them being so girly shaped, but... Uhm... Not a guy? lol.

I have great legs for a girl. And I like em that way.

And I'm glad someone can see the hourglass coming along. If I weren't seeing it on the measuring tape I honestly wouldn't be seeing it... But then... I have a really difficult time seeing past what I see as being my flaws. Which are mainly hair - having too much where I don't want it, and not enough where I do, and that damned waist just refusing to slim down!

RE: Abi Drew's plan - Doll - 09-05-2013

You have a VERY feminine body! I told you all this time you were just being too self-conscious about not posting pictures! ;P

I LOVE your bathing suit, btw! It's soooo cute! <3 <3 <3

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 09-05-2013

(09-05-2013, 11:03 PM)Doll Wrote:  I LOVE your bathing suit, btw! It's soooo cute! <3 <3 <3

Thanks. And I KNOOOW!

I saw it at the store last year some time and was like... I really don't have the money... And there's no way I can ever wear it anyways... But... I GOTTA have it! And the gotta have it won, of course. And I did end up getting up the courage enough to go swimming in it. It just got so danged hot last year that my fears got beat out by the "OMG ATSUI!" Atsui means hot in Japanese.

But yeah. It's just SO the best suit for me EVER. Though I'll probably find a new favorite suit soon enough... Though probably not this year. My broke arse is wondering how she's going to afford her next batch of supplements right now.

Oh. And people did point and laugh and call me names and crap. But y'know what? It was damned hot out and I DID have breast development even then and I sure as hell wasn't going to be flashing my slightly swollen nipples around. But neither was I going to go swimming in trunks that didn't really fit right with a t-shirt to try and fail to hide the nipple growth.

And I was pool manager. If they didn't like it, tough.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - christinaaah - 09-05-2013

Are you serious?! Angry Excuse me but your body is more feminine than some of the genetically females I know.. Shy

(09-05-2013, 11:38 PM)christinaaah Wrote:  Are you serious?! Angry Excuse me but your body is more feminine than some of the genetically females I know.. Shy

... uhm. Why would I lie about that? And being more feminine than some genetic females... I suppose so... but there's many more that I completely miss the boat compared to...

And my obvious damned beard shadow even IMMEDIATELY after shaving doesn't help things any. And even if I wore any makeup to try to cover it up... I go swimming and bye bye all that concealer and foundation. Water proof is one thing. But I have YET to find any chlorine proof makeup.

I might have the right body shape... But the hair distribution still ruins it for now.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - christinaaah - 10-05-2013

Sorry Abi, I meant "are you serious, I can't believe people are such assholes," not doubting the veracity of what you're saying. Blush

Have you considered lasering your facial hair? It's pretty effective, and pricey, but there's usually deals online and stuff.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 10-05-2013

(10-05-2013, 12:07 AM)christinaaah Wrote:  Sorry Abi, I meant "are you serious, I can't believe people are such assholes," not doubting the veracity of what you're saying. Blush

Have you considered lasering your facial hair? It's pretty effective, and pricey, but there's usually deals online and stuff.

Oh. Yeah... People really are such assholes. And they're everywhere. And half the time they don't really even realize they're doing it. It's just so programmed into them from SOMEWHERE that trans == disgusting that even if they don't WANT to be a bigot and react that way, they still do.

Of course the other half the time you really are dealing with a total bigoted asshole and nothing anyone ever says or does, no amount of science or religion or whatever they subscribe to as their basis of everything else they think will change their opinion on trans.

Thankfully though both groups of assholes are actually a minority, they're just an ubiquitous and loud one. I'll always seem to have at least one show up per day. Though often it is only one. But considering the number of people I interact with... Yeah. It's still a rather small minority. Whether they think they are or not.

As for the laser... Yep. Already getting it on my neck... but that's all I could afford and I can't afford the rest yet. I'm prebooking six sessions at a time to save money. As of now I've had like 4 on my neck, and I think number 5 is coming up this coming Monday IIRC. Hopefully soon I won't have any neck hair left... That's making a huge improvement already. Maybe I should do a closeup of my face without anything applied so you can see the obvious line where the laser isn't being done yet.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - Doll - 11-05-2013

^ I get some pretty awful mustache and beard-area hairs...for a genetic female. xD I use this stuff every two weeks or so:
[Image: surgi-cream-hair-remover-extra-gentle-fo...am-14g.jpg]
The new directions say to leave it on for 4 minutes, but when I started buying it they said to leave it on for 8 minutes, and even then it doesn't get ALL the hairs up. But it does work wonders (make sure to get the EXTRA GENTLE formula, I accidentally picked up the regular stuff once and...oh dear lord, the chemical burns...) It's definitely worth looking into while you wait to get the rest of your hair removed. Smile Like I said, as a genetic female with terrible facial hair problems (stupid Italian genetics...), it's been a lifesaver.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 11-05-2013

I'll stick with shaving... I really do get a VERY close shave. My cuts heal as I'm showering after. The problem is that even with a RIGHT AGAINST THE SKIN PERFECTLY SMOOTH fresh shave my facial hair is so dark and ashy, and my skin tone so pink and fair, and my skin so soft, that the shadow is TERRIBLE. Shadow is caused by the part of the hair that is under the skin and can't be gotten except with epilation.

I CAN'T epilate though, if I want to get laser. That root is required by laser, that's what the laser targets to heat up and burn out. By burning out the root, if the hair is in growth phase, it'll also burn out the bulb that makes the hair == no more hair there ever again.