Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Abi Drew's plan - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Abi Drew's plan (/showthread.php?tid=12888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 27-04-2013

(27-04-2013, 12:25 AM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(26-04-2013, 05:57 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I'm thinking about ordering some diatomaceous earth.

OK, maybe I missed something here, but are we actually talking about eating "dirt"? Tongue

Misty

Well. Yes. But no. We're turning it into mud and then drinking it. At least, I am. It's actually really good for you. Nasty and gritty as hell, but it's good for you...

The "dirt" is actually fossilized remains of a long dead micro-organism... this micro-organisms physical make-up turns it essentially into a micro-sized cheese grater. The cheese being the nasties inside your body.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 27-04-2013

It's time for another random report!

My Vital Statistics:

Sex: Genetically Male
Height: 5'4"

Starting Weight: 140 lbs
Starting Sizes:
35" above bust
37" over bust
33" under bust
29" waist
37" hips

Last Recorded Weight: 143 lbs
Last Recorded Sizes:
34" above bust
38" over bust
33" under bust
30" waist
32" hip "wings"
38" hips

Current Weight: 143 lbs
Current Sizes:
36" above bust
38" over bust
33" under bust
30" waist
32" hip "wings"
38" hips

My Goals:

My external goals:
  • Slim my waist to 27" and lose at least 20 lbs to do so.
  • Increase my hip and bust while maintaining a 1:1 ratio or as close to as possible.
  • Decrease my body hair
  • Improve my head hair
  • Improve my nails
  • Thin and soften my skin
My internal goals:
  • Bring my Testosterone levels down to as close to or within female range as possible.
  • Bring my Estrogen levels in line with those of a genetic female.
  • Bring my Progesterone levels in line with those of a genetic female.
  • Get healthy!

Those are some hefty goals, I know!

Well, let's talk about my progress so far. It's been roughly 7.5 months...

Although I don't seem to be actually losing any weight, in fact, I've gained back my past losses! I do somehow seem to actually be smoothing out my waistline anyways. There's a a definite visible difference and there's beginning to be a measured one. I'm not losing any waist size either. What's there is just becoming smoother and less obviously pudgy. I still want to lose weight and a coupla waist sizes, but I don't seem to be effecting a change there. In fact I've gone UP! I still need to figure out a way to motivate myself to exercise...

I have regained at this point all my losses in my hips, and then an inch more! YAY!

My breasts have seen the most marked change, going from barely-there beestings to a definitely-there small A cup. My band size is presently remaining a 32. There's definitely been some interesting happenings up there though... I'd reported a while ago that I was ALMOST 38" across, but now I'm reporting back down to 37.5", and my above the bust was 2 inches greater than now... I think I was having some swelling... But there's definitely permanent growth here as well. So... shrug.

Nothing new to report on hair, skin, and nails. Just that things continue progressing on the hair, and the skin and nails continue to be amazing.

So lets talk about my supplement plan...

My Supplement Plan:
(with product links)

Pueraria Mirifica Herbal Extracted in liquid type (High Concentration):
Phyto-estrogen for feminization.
I am now following a very complex cycling plan with this, which will be detailed below.

Progynova:
Bio-identical pharmaceutical estrogen for feminization.
As above, details to follow.

Swanson Premium Menogest Progesterone Cream:
Bio-identical OTC progesterone for feminization.
I am also cycling this, which will be detailed below.

Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed:
Fenugreek for adaptogenic properties and increasing prolactin naturally. For Feminization.
I am also cycling this, details below.

Swanson Premium Full-Spectrum Chinese Skullcap:
Anti-androgen that blocks the production of testosterone from androsteniodone.
3 caps 3 times daily. 3600 mg per day.

Doctor's Best Saw Palmetto Extract:
Anti-androgen that blocks the production of DHT from testosterone.
1 softgel 3 times daily. 960 mg per day.

Swanson Premium Full Spectrum Spearmint Leaf:
Anti-androgen that blocks the androgen receptors, inhibiting all other androgenic chemicals.
2 capsules 3 times daily. 2400 mg per day.

Swanson Ultra Whole Food Multi without Iron:
Daily multivitamin for general health/dieting.
1 tablet 3 times daily.

Swanson Ultra ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Complex:
Daily multimineral for general health/dieting.
1 capsule 3 times daily.

Simply Right Calcium 600 + D3:
Additional daily calcium and D3 for general health/dieting.
1 tablet 3 times daily. Additional 1800 mg calcium and 1200 mg D3 per day.

Swanson Premium Vitamin B-125 Complex:
Additional daily B vitamins for general health/dieting.
1 tablet in the morning and at midday.

Spring Valley Iron 65 mg Tablets Twin Pack:
Additional daily iron for my anemia.
1 tablet in the morning and at midday. 130 mg per day.

Swanson Ultra CoQ10 200:
CoQ10 is for my hypertension.
1 capsule 3 times daily. 600 mg per day.

Swanson Superior Herbs Rhodiola Rosea Extract:
Rhodiola Rosea is for fighting my stress.
1 capsule in the morning and at midday. 500 mg per day.

Swanson Superior Herbs Butcher's Broom (Standardized):
Butcher's Broom is also for anti-stress.
1 capsule in the morning and another in the evening. 300 mg per day. I'm using up my supply of this then switching to the next item.

Swanson Premium Butcher's Broom:
Butcher's Broom is also for anti-stress.
1 capsule 3 times daily. 1410 mg per day. I'll be switching to this because it's cheaper.

Stacker3 XPLC:
Energy pill. It seems to be part of an effective replacement for my ADHD medicine I can't get right now.
And if it helps me lose weight as well, awesome!
1 capsule 3 times daily, spaced about 5 hours apart.
5am, 10am, and 3pm. (Not part of my regular dosing schedule!)

Swanson Ultra ZipEx2:
Energy pill. Part two of my ADHD medicine replacement.
And if it helps me lose weight as well, awesome!
1 capsule in the morning and at midday.

Swanson Premium Thyroid Glandular (Thyroxin-Free):
Thyroid support. It really does seem to be helping.
1 capsule 3 times daily. 600 mg per day.

Swanson Premium Raw Adrenal Glandular:
Adrenals support. I'm not as sure this is doing anything, I might just drop it.
1 capsule in the morning. 350 mg per day.

Swanson Premium Hair, Skin, & Nails:
Amazing stuff! Highly recommend for anyone having problems with any of those three things!
1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the evening.

The PM and Progynova (Estradiol Valerate) are my estrogens, the Menogest is my progesterone, fenugreek is to stimulate prolactin, the saw palmetto, chinese skullcap, and spearmint are my anti-androgens, and the rest of it are just things I'm also taking.

So yeah... my plan is definitely getting some results. Hopefully the ones I'm getting continue and my recent additions of the energy pills helps the weight loss.

I do think that my new cycling plan for the three supplements I'm cycling has been much better for my HRT and also that the addition of estradiol has greatly improved my results. I am referring to estradiol as a supplement rather than as a "drug" because even though it is a pharmaceutical, it's a hormone, not a drug, and anything that's being used to supplement your natural diet or internal productions is a supplement. If we want to be picky about definitions then most of what I'm taking ARE drugs. They're just in herb form instead of extracted and processed and refined away into a drug form.

Speaking of my cycling... I'd mentioned that I'd recap that in this post as well...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3218]

EV stands for Estradiol Valerate, PM stands for Pueraria Mirifica, PC stands for Progesterone Cream, and FG stands for Fenugreek.

Oh. And I finally got up the courage to post a current pic, au naturale. No wig, no makeup, in my swimsuit.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3219]

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 29-04-2013

My fenugreek finally just got here and I just took my first dose... In the future I'll be taking it in the morning. Just wanted to say that WOW! This stuff itself even SMELLS like maple! Still in the capsules!

I'm about to develop that characteristic odor of those who use fenugreek probably... lol.

I also wanted to mention that the yohimbine component of the XPLC is definitely raising my core temperature. A lot. It's actually quite nice. I woke up hot and sweaty this morning instead of cold and shivery. I'd had my heat on like I usually do at night. I'm thinking I might finally be able to discontinue that practice as long as it doesn't get REALLY cold - so until winter.

I've not yet been using it long enough to determine if this will do anything for my weight. Though I did finally lose that extra inch around my underbust that was making me such an odd size. I'm now DEFINITELY a 32 band. Though what made that change could be anything, could have just been part of my development and I just reached a stage in my development where that was going to happen.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 03-05-2013

My daily XPLC dose was too high. I was being dumb and taking the maximum daily dose right off the bat. So now I'm only taking 2 a day and this is much better. Once in the morning and once at midday.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - SarahSchilling - 04-05-2013

Your hips look like mine lol. Super giant. Why does all the growth have to go there and to lower stomach anyways? Oh well.

Anyways I've been taking the diatomaceous earth every morning 2 tablespoons mixed into juice. It was pretty nasty at first but I'm adjusting lol. I'm not sure that it's doing anything, but after testing it on myself internally(LOL), I decided to throw some on my cat instead of flea poison.

He normally gets pissed off and hides when I put poison on him(I know, Imagine that!), but the diatomaceous earth he didn't seem to mind at all. He's been sprinting around all happy lately, and the fleas that are on him are dead!

So at the least, neither of us has to get poisoned now lol.

Anyways, I was going to ask for the next time I ordered PM extract. That link in your program page, did you order a huge jug of PM? Damn that looks like a lot.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 05-05-2013

(04-05-2013, 11:37 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Your hips look like mine lol. Super giant. Why does all the growth have to go there and to lower stomach anyways? Oh well.

LOL. They really aren't that big... I actually want to get to only 28 inches waist I think and 40 inch hips. So drop two inches from my waist and put them on my hips!

That'll give me that "perfect" 0.7 WHR figure. Get my bust to 40" as well which SHOULD be a C or maybe a D cup and I'll have a perfect little hourglass figure. Which is what I'm after! Actually if there's any chance at all for my hips to get even bigger without my waist getting ginormous...

(04-05-2013, 11:37 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Anyways I've been taking the diatomaceous earth every morning 2 tablespoons mixed into juice. It was pretty nasty at first but I'm adjusting lol. I'm not sure that it's doing anything, but after testing it on myself internally(LOL), I decided to throw some on my cat instead of flea poison.

He normally gets pissed off and hides when I put poison on him(I know, Imagine that!), but the diatomaceous earth he didn't seem to mind at all. He's been sprinting around all happy lately, and the fleas that are on him are dead!

So at the least, neither of us has to get poisoned now lol.

Hahaha! Awesome!

(04-05-2013, 11:37 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Anyways, I was going to ask for the next time I ordered PM extract. That link in your program page, did you order a huge jug of PM? Damn that looks like a lot.

Yep. It's huge. It'll probably last me at least a few years on my current usage schedule. The price is most certainly right this way!

RE: Abi Drew's plan - SarahSchilling - 05-05-2013

I figured you'd say that! lol

But yeah, I meant thighs instead of hips...I don't know why I always call thighs hips, but I do. Oh well, either way I just have like an anemic self image thing going on, so take it as a compliment lol.

Personally, the lower stomach annoyed me more, but since I've stopped taking everything, that, along with the breasts, have faded a bit....the thighs haven't, so I badmouth them ;p

Anyways, I just wanted to give you an update about the DE mainly. Sorry for cluttering your thread.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 05-05-2013

(05-05-2013, 02:22 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I figured you'd say that! lol

But yeah, I meant thighs instead of hips...I don't know why I always call thighs hips, but I do. Oh well, either way I just have like an anemic self image thing going on, so take it as a compliment lol.

Personally, the lower stomach annoyed me more, but since I've stopped taking everything, that, along with the breasts, have faded a bit....the thighs haven't, so I badmouth them ;p

Anyways, I just wanted to give you an update about the DE mainly. Sorry for cluttering your thread.

OOOOH! My thighs! Yes. My thighs are large. But if I flex my legs you'd see that it's mostly very well developed thigh muscle, surrounded by a nice softening layer of fat.

I've ALWAYS had nice legs. Though that softening layer is fairly newish. Or rather it's current shape is newish. I've ALMOST always had fat down there as well, but it wasn't in a nice curvy shape, just straight up and down the leg.

I did lose THAT fat like a couple years ago, and then you could very clearly see very masculinely strong legs for a while, before the feminine deposits began much more recently.

I've also always had a stomach, and I'm actually slowly losing that on my plan. They say that's also a very strong indicator of your body type: where estrogen primarily causes additional fat storage to occur... For me it seems to be giving me perfect hourglass development. At least on my current plan.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 06-05-2013

I am on the prowl for a replacement for Chinese Skullcap. If anyone sees anything about a "safe" herbal blocker for 17-beta-hsd type 3, let me know.

I REALLY don't want to resort to spironolactone, not only is that entirely a man-made chemical drug, but it's also a diuretic among many other things that I really don't need. Though it would also probably cut out the need for most of the other herbs I'm using unrelated to NBE: it's anti-hypertensive, and anti-high blood pressure...

But mainly, it's really not that safe. It does too many things and is hard to control, especially without medical oversight.

The problem with chinese skullcap? It can cause drowsiness among certain people, and usually those effects don't start to make themselves felt until after you've been on it a while. I've been on it a while. And I'm definitely starting to feel the drowsiness side effect.

So yeah. Please join me in being on the look out for herbs that are safe blockers of 17-beta-hsd type 3. If it blocks types 3 and 5 without blocking any of the others, it gets bonus points Wink If it blocks any others besides 3 and 5 I'd have to look into it more, but I'd still be interested in hearing what you have on them.

DEFINITELY do NOT tell me about any that strongly block type 1. Type 1 is the estrone to estradiol type. And I've seen enough of those already!

RE: Abi Drew's plan - christinaaah - 08-05-2013

I'm late to the party but I just wanted to jump in and say you're so pretty Abi! And agree w someone on the bedroom eyes..Wink And disagree on the big thighs Dodgy. They look good to me, and I can definitely see that hourglass curve coming along! Shy