Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Abi Drew's plan - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Abi Drew's plan (/showthread.php?tid=12888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Abi Drew's plan - Doll - 19-04-2013

...I can't believe I missed pictures...wtf...I've been gone way too long...

Girl, you are effing GORGEOUS. Seriously! I'm so jealous! I'm genetically female and I'm wishing I was even HALF as beautiful as you! I knew you weren't as masculine as you wanted to make us think!

<3

RE: Abi Drew's plan - mochaccino - 20-04-2013

Abi, wow Big Grin I should have posted here sooner. The makeup's super cute, BTW. Subtle, but a better job than I could do Tongue

I've been meaning to ask you something. Sorry if you already explained this, but exactly how much PM are you using topically. How many drops and how many times per day? Thanks! Big Grin

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 20-04-2013

(20-04-2013, 09:35 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Abi, wow Big Grin I should have posted here sooner. The makeup's super cute, BTW. Subtle, but a better job than I could do Tongue

I've been meaning to ask you something. Sorry if you already explained this, but exactly how much PM are you using topically. How many drops and how many times per day? Thanks! Big Grin

I have explained it! And it's not so simple as how many drops how many times... the latter is easy: in the morning around 7am. That's it. Not other time. That's also when I take my estradiol sublingually. And use my PC. Arms or legs, alternating. On days that I use each...

But the amounts is a very complex subject... I'm following the natural female cycle as faithfully as possible. So the amounts change almost daily. And with estradiol and PC there are days where I use none.

But here's a nice little monthly chart for you that has my EV, PC, and PM doses:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2960]

Note also I use more PM on my right breast, which is slightly less developed, in an effort to help it catch up. So on one drop days, that's THE breast it goes on. On 2 drop days it's one drop per breast, and on 3 drop days it's 2 on the right, and one on the left... on even numbers higher than that i take one drop off from the left and give it to the right, so 4 = 3 + 1. 8 = 5 + 3. 16 = 9 + 7.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - Doll - 22-04-2013

Just finally got the chance to listen to your voice recordings (that's awesome that you posted those, btw). I agree with what someone else said. You do sound slightly effeminate in the original recording, and probably only need to slightly change it from that. Your recent recording is a little high-pitched, but I think subtlety may be your best friend. Still VERY girlie sounding, just maybe dial it back some.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 22-04-2013

(22-04-2013, 06:00 PM)Doll Wrote:  Just finally got the chance to listen to your voice recordings (that's awesome that you posted those, btw). I agree with what someone else said. You do sound slightly effeminate in the original recording, and probably only need to slightly change it from that. Your recent recording is a little high-pitched, but I think subtlety may be your best friend. Still VERY girlie sounding, just maybe dial it back some.

I really can't control it. Maybe over time it'll settle back into something more "normal"... But since it's the result of subliminal programming, I don't have any more conscious control than anyone else on their "regular" voice.

As I mentioned though, I'm soooooo not done with the program!

As for my previous "male" voice already having sounded slightly effeminate... I really find it hard to hear what everyone else seems to be hearing... And that recording is from looooong before I ever even knew about myself at a conscious level.

What causes you to identify it as already being effeminate?

RE: Abi Drew's plan - SarahSchilling - 23-04-2013

(22-04-2013, 06:00 PM)Doll Wrote:  Just finally got the chance to listen to your voice recordings (that's awesome that you posted those, btw). I agree with what someone else said. You do sound slightly effeminate in the original recording, and probably only need to slightly change it from that. Your recent recording is a little high-pitched, but I think subtlety may be your best friend. Still VERY girlie sounding, just maybe dial it back some.

Glad it wasn't just me. lol

(22-04-2013, 11:22 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  What causes you to identify it as already being effeminate?

That's kind of an impossible question to answer....you just sounded almost like a woman to me to begin with. A higher tone and more clearly enunciated words than a "normal" male is about the best answer I can articulate. Maybe Doll can do better idk....

I can understand your difficulty in hearing it yourself though....I get ma'am all the time on the phone or at drivethroughs, and I don't think I sound girly at all....but I guess I must.

RE: Abi Drew's plan - Doll - 23-04-2013

Your before voice was very gentle, whereas a more masculine voice will usually sound more "demanding" and deeper. Keep in mind female voices can vary just as much as men's can, and usually women with deeper, throatier voices are perceived as more sexually appealing.

My friend pointed out to me that my boyfriend's voice is kind of feminine (he's a big hairy guy), and once I listened to it, it really is. I guess that's why a lot of strangers mistake him for being gay all the time (he also dresses sharp and has the slightest hint of a lisp).

To be honest, it's more about how you carry yourself than how your voice may sound. I think you could have easily kept your "male" voice and made it sound great as a female voice. :3 It just sounds like your voice before never really got deeper after puberty. Like how female voice actors oftentimes voice young male characters, and how back in the old days young boys would act as females in plays.

That's strange that subliminals are helping you change your voice! I've never heard of that before. It certainly has done wonders! Since it is natural at this point, you could try recording yourself doing different voices and see what sounds best, and try to consciously do that whenever possible. That's what most transgenders do. I think the problem lies in that fact that your image of female is a little skewed. You don't feel female enough, and feel that you have to try harder than others to succeed at passing for your gender. So you're subliminally telling yourself to go to the extreme, when really that isn't necessary.

My one friend hasn't tried changing her voice AT ALL; she just emphasizes words in a more feminine way. And even though she doesn't wear makeup and looks kinda frumpy, people still think she's a woman when they meet her. The idea of her possibly having a penis doesn't cross their minds at all. Just from changing the words she uses and how she uses them.

Not trying to bring you down or anything (even though I know you're one of the only people on here who actually knows how to take criticism well), just trying to give you a third person perspective. I think hearing feedback from others on this subject will really help you pinpoint the best voice you can for your image. :3 <3

I've honestly considered trying voice training for myself. I don't know what I sound like to other people, but I know I don't like hearing my own voice. >.< If I get a good enough microphone I might try recording myself and trying to develop a voice that might be better suited for me (I oftentimes feel way too masculine when I talk). ^^; I figure if all these transgenders can emulate the perfect female voice, why can't I some day?

(23-04-2013, 07:52 PM)Doll Wrote:  Not trying to bring you down or anything (even though I know you're one of the only people on here who actually knows how to take criticism well), just trying to give you a third person perspective. I think hearing feedback from others on this subject will really help you pinpoint the best voice you can for your image. :3 <3

This is why I said I'm glad its not just me lol...I really don't want Abi to think I'm being overly critical. I thought it was worth being honest if it helps her to achieve a more naturally feminine voice. I don't guess "you sounded girly enough to begin with" would be taken as an insult anyway though ;p

If its all subconscious, maybe it'll just take some time. I know if I had the courage to leave the house dressed as a female...at first I'd sound like a pre-pubescent elf who breathes helium!

RE: Abi Drew's plan - AbiDrew85 - 23-04-2013

Oh, I definitely agree that the current sample still isn't quite "right". And I guess I can get what you're both saying... At least the gentleness and the clearer enunciation was already there even before. Higher tones... Not so sure... It sounded pretty deep to me.

I guess I just never really equated them with being effeminate. They just were. At least in my own voice. But I knew a coupla guys with softer voices but WITHOUT clear enunciation and a slight lisp which I DID equate with being effeminate... But I equated it as more of a "gay" effeminate if you know what I mean. Not feminine, but gay male. And that's not what I'm after! I want a feminine voice, not a gay male voice!

I think the MOST masculine trait of my before voice was the complete lack of any sort of emotional context. It was flat sounding. To me, at least. And that gave it a very masculine sound. The flatness. Those other guys I mentioned? Their voices were definitely not flat.

And thanks for the compliments! Am I really one of the only people on here who takes criticism well? o.O And do I really take it that much better than other people? I mean... yeah... I've been well trained on accepting criticism, I got the worst of my resistance to it beat out of me more than a decade ago when I first began my tentative exploration of the whole new world the internet presented to me. Back then the internet was a much rougher, wilder place. Netiquette as it's known today was still being shaped by the things we early pioneers did.

Besides... I DID ask for it! If I'm not prepared for it, I shouldn't go about asking for it!

And yeah. The subliminal I'm using is meant to be used from anywhere between 3 to 6 months, and so far I've been using it for nearly 5 months (will be 5 months on the 3rd). I'll finish up the 6 months, record myself again then, and we'll see what the final product is like mmh?

I must say I haven't been mistaken for male by a stranger in quite a LONG time though. Nearly a month. It's the people who knew me before and/or early in transition who struggle with it. In fact, just yesterday I went out for lunch and the dude at the cash register was VERY POINTEDLY not looking down, lol. Even though I was exceptionally modestly dressed in a turtleneck sweater and slacks and had my rather shapeless school smock over that. He'd try to look ANYWHERE but down, obviously not wanting to be thought to be ogling me at all!

Felt rather nice, though I think I'd've liked to be ogled more Wink But I suppose I'd need to dress less modestly if I WANT to be ogled. Dressing so mega modestly probably sends the "don't look at me" message, especially since it was kinda warm. I was more dressed like that because I hadn't had time to shave... lol. I HATE letting people see my body while it's hairy!

Well... Anyways. As to recording myself trying different voices and stuff, that I feel goes against the purposes of the subliminal program. The program is supposed to settle me into a completely new voice entirely on it's own without me trying to influence it consciously. It's all working on a subconscious level, which "goes over the head" of the conscious level. We'll see what I sound like on June second, at the end of the program.