Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Just Curious. - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Just Curious. (/showthread.php?tid=11207)

Pages: 1 2

Just Curious. - Diva chick 32 - 15-02-2012

I was just curious,has anybody ever gotten ANY bit of results off of Hops.cant really find anybody on here besides Isabella that has used it.I am just going into my third week on it now,as well as FG.not much to report besides a little more fullness in my chest(more fat in that area) I am hoping that by August I will be able to start Budding.that will be 7 months.I would hope that would be enough time. since I do not have anything up top yet.
just for fun,I am gonna post a pic of me in my Fav shortsTongue

Diva Chick 32...

RE: Just Curious. - Alexis - 15-02-2012

Yes, hops does work. To me it has somewhat changed the texture of my aerolas and gave me a slight fullness in the butt department. nothing noticeable though. I think that PM is just an intense version of hops, which is how it works with me.

RE: Just Curious. - Pansy-Mae - 15-02-2012

I tried hops for a couple of weeks or so, but it played havoc with my prostate and I had to stop taking it. It may be something specific to me, so I'm not saying anyone shouldn't take hops, but just be aware of it in case.

(15-02-2012, 12:00 AM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  just for fun,I am gonna post a pic of me in my Fav shortsTongue

Thanks, I've been puzzling what your avatar was since you first posted it!

RE: Just Curious. - bryony - 15-02-2012

(15-02-2012, 12:38 AM)Alexis Wrote:  Yes, hops does work. To me it has somewhat changed the texture of my aerolas and gave me a slight fullness in the butt department. nothing noticeable though. I think that PM is just an intense version of hops, which is how it works with me.

PM is, I believe more effective than hops - I don't know if it related to concentration or not, however, the estrogen-mimic is different. PM contains the phytoestrogen miroestrol which is converted into the more potent doxymiroestrol. Hops contains something different, I believe 8-prenylnaringenin. Given that none of these are actually human hormones, it may well be that they affect different people (and genders) in different ways.

My guess is that if hops were as effective as PM, given that PM is only available at a particular time of year in Northern Thailand, then it would stand to reason that it would require less investment to produce the herbal "food supplements" from locally-grown hops. The fact that there is a PM industry must, in my opinion, testify to its efficacy. But maybe I'm being too logical? Smile

B.

(15-02-2012, 04:19 PM)bryony Wrote:  My guess is that if hops were as effective as PM, given that PM is only available at a particular time of year in Northern Thailand, then it would stand to reason that it would require less investment to produce the herbal "food supplements" from locally-grown hops. The fact that there is a PM industry must, in my opinion, testify to its efficacy. But maybe I'm being too logical?

Its a logic that certainly makes sense to me, but as always with the caveat that not everything works for everyone - I tried Isabelle's herbs programme, exactly as she specified it back in December, at which time it was giving her an inch a month growth. It did nothing tangible for me in the boob dept but had a definite negative effect in the prostate dept! I'm not complaining in the least, just an example of 'experiment and see what works'.

RE: Just Curious. - Diva chick 32 - 15-02-2012

Woke up to burning type pains around my nipples this morning,do not know if that is good or if something is wrong.who knows.

RE: Just Curious. - Diva chick 32 - 15-02-2012

(15-02-2012, 08:16 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(15-02-2012, 12:00 AM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  just for fun,I am gonna post a pic of me in my Fav shortsTongue

Thanks, I've been puzzling what your avatar was since you first posted it!
Haha! Pansy-Mae,Love thatBig Grin
it was a little hard to see it clear. glad I could solve the mystery!

(15-02-2012, 05:40 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Woke up to burning type pains around my nipples this morning,do not know if that is good or if something is wrong.who knows.

I'm pretty sure that's a good sign

RE: Just Curious. - Diva chick 32 - 16-02-2012

So,is it possible to even get to the budding stage using hops? I hope I haven't wasted money.