Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Samantha's Program - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Samantha's Program (/showthread.php?tid=17664)

RE: Samantha's Program - Samantha Rogers - 21-07-2014

An awful month passed before late May, during which time I bought a lot of clothing so I had a lot to try on when I was getting ready to go out that night.
[attachment=7477][attachment=7478][attachment=7476]

Finally decided on a simple skirt and top and left the room alone to head off to GiGis alone. First time out alone for me. But it proved amazing as I met the core of a group of girls that hang out there and who have become very good friends.
[attachment=7479][attachment=7480]

So it wasn't long before I was back at GiGi's, this time by my brunette friend Di from across the river in Ontario. We met up with my other friends at a bar called the Adams Apple and then headed down the street to GiGi's to dance. Met a blond girl that night named Staci who has become a very close friend. Di And Staci are tow of the three girls going to Toronto with me in a couple of weeks.
[attachment=7481][attachment=7482][attachment=7483]

RE: Samantha's Program - myboobs - 21-07-2014

Sammie you outdone yourself Smile absolute beautiful pics Smile

Ok, here are some you have not seen before. Late last month my girlfriend BillieAnneJean hosted her inaugural Drab to Fab week of events in Grand Rapids. Sadly I could only get there for the final Saturday but had a great time! Went out casually for a quick bite with some of the girls and then changed and headed to the formal event, and then cruised around GR to different bars with a bunch of other girls...It was a blast. Met a GG who was there with a friend of hers and we got along great...her name is Tabitha, so it made perfect sense to me. And I am not going to explain that...lol... my bff Staci was there, too. She is such a doll!
Decided that night I don't like the way I look in long dresses...lol

[attachment=7484][attachment=7485][attachment=7486]

So, now the file is up to speed. Not all the pics are back, but enough.
This was a pain in the butt. I better not have to do this again...lol

RE: Samantha's Program - Missed Miss - 22-07-2014

Great pics, hun!! You're a beautiful hunk o' woman flesh!! ;-)
I love the pantyhose in the first few shots!! What kind are they?
Now all you need to do is find someone named, Darren and Endora!!

RE: Samantha's Program - ellacraig - 22-07-2014

(21-07-2014, 02:32 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Finally decided on a simple skirt and top and left the room alone to head off to GiGis alone. First time out alone for me. But it proved amazing as I met the core of a group of girls that hang out there and who have become very good friends.

your legs are gorgeous Samantha Smile

RE: Samantha's Program - Lotus - 22-07-2014

(22-07-2014, 07:36 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(21-07-2014, 02:32 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Finally decided on a simple skirt and top and left the room alone to head off to GiGis alone. First time out alone for me. But it proved amazing as I met the core of a group of girls that hang out there and who have become very good friends.

I think Sammie was a runway model in her younger years Tongue.......

RE: Samantha's Program - ellacraig - 22-07-2014

(22-07-2014, 09:02 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(22-07-2014, 07:36 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I think Sammie was a runway model in her younger years Tongue.......
Id have to agree with you there L Smile

RE: Samantha's Program - Samantha Rogers - 22-07-2014

Thanks, girls. I wish I had known years ago what I now know. Now all I see is age. I think I might actually have been pretty once, long ago... sigh.