Breast Growth For Genetic Males
NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition (/showthread.php?tid=31136)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - p_r_1974 - 28-01-2024

Happy Birthday Jennifer!  Celebrate

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - DDs_for_me - 29-01-2024

Happy birthday Jennifer!!  Celebrate

~H

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Jennifer - 03-02-2024

Hello BN, Big Grin

Some news.

Making a transition is a long road. Sad
I have been declared, in the French health system, as in gender transition since August 16, 2022.
I did not suffer from significant dysphoria, like others here or elsewhere, a lot of questioning around the age of 22/23 more than when I was young.
Feelings and aspects of life continually come back to my mind.
Since 2016, 2018 and 2020, French laws have changed a lot for transgender people and the fact that we talk about them more in the media. As I didn't know what I was at the time, I followed a normal life, I got married, I was married for 22 years, now I'm free.

It's been 1 year since I came out to my direct colleagues, friends and family, now I am and live as a woman 24/7.

Almost all of my papers were changed, even my pay slip was changed.
I am still considered male by the state, but that should change by February 14, 2024, the date on which I go to court for my gender change. This will be the last step for my papers with an F and not an M on my identity card and the recognition of my female gender by the French health system.

A short time ago, I had a video meeting with a surgeon for a vaginoplasty, it was to make contact, the next appointment will be in person in mid-March I hope, that we can start to discuss a date for the operation.

I have made several trips for work, including last week, in a company 95% made up of men.
They never suspected who I was, for them, there was a woman in front of them.
Even, when I explained the movements and the functioning of the mechanical system that me and my team installed, I told them that we could speak informally (a habit between technicians from my past), they answered me, like I was a lady, they were going to continue to greet me. Respect for women.

Some people think that BN is good for them, that’s no longer my feeling.
I am now, too, on other networks to pursue a new life as a woman.
Some here on BN are taking the path of transition, even if they don't want to admit it.
I will continue to publish on BN, when it is worth it.

2023 was a year of great change, 2024 will be continuity.
And I think that the changes due to hormones will have their results within 3 to 4 years, that's good, I will be retired.

A very special thought to:
Liz, who has to have surgery
Lotus, which has to face a lot of problems
Lara, and these demons
And to all those who have problems, but with whom I have never been able to communicate

Once again, Happy New Year 2024. Celebrate
Here are some photos to wait until the next news.

Kisses to all Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Beth14 - Beth14 - 03-02-2024

I wish you the best of luck on your journey

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Mashtenn - 03-02-2024

Jennifer, you have come a long way since I've known you.  You have had your falls and triumphs in your journey.  I wish you the best as you continue to become who you want to be.

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - p_r_1974 - 03-02-2024

I am happy to hear that your documents are soon to be completely in order. I am also glad for your affirming surgical  progress in living your truth! You have indeed made great strides from the beginning!

May you continue to grow in all the directions you choose! Change is the nature of things, though I would choose to hold on to all the positive. Fair winds and calm seas until next we meet love!
(spelling)

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Jennifer - 14-02-2024

Hello BN.

I wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day. Celebrate

But today, for me, it's not just Valentine's Day, it's the day when people will decide to change a Letter.
I'm 99% sure, but I can always run into a judge who is against it.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Beth14 - Beth14 - 14-02-2024

Best of luck

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Mashtenn - 14-02-2024

Wishing you the best.

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - DDs_for_me - 14-02-2024

Good luck!

~H