Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I know I know Too Soon Too Soon BUT

Rainbow 

Only been taking PM now for 4 days (todays the 4th) AND I know that this is too soon for ANYTHING ......

BUT ... I drove to work this morning with the top down .... I drive with the top down EVERY Chance I get .... it was 64 degrees .... I've driven to work with the top down on mornings that it was in the 40's .... BUT this morning my breasts, around the nipple area, HURT LIKE HELL from the cold.

So for what it's worth .... it seems that "SOMETHING" is going on.

Hugs .... Karen

I hope so; hugs- Chrissie

I have a feeling that the usual startup clock is off for me. Remember that I was taking a Testosterone Product for almost 3 months. During those 3 months there were days that my Nipples were hard and erect Plus my areola felt puffy and rubbery. I thought nothing of it. When I had one of my Blood Tests my Estradiol was at the high end of Normal.

I'm wondering if there was something going on then ... T being converted to E .... which started the cycle early.

Cause the last few days I have FOR SURE been feeling tender spots near my nipples .... my breasts seem to enlarge slightly when I take a dose of PM and go down a little as I get closer to my next dose. There are times of itchiness, tenderness .... just seems like there's something going on here for sure.

Hugs .... Karen

(13-09-2011, 02:12 PM)karen Wrote:  I have a feeling that the usual startup clock is off for me. Remember that I was taking a Testosterone Product for almost 3 months. During those 3 months there were days that my Nipples were hard and erect Plus my areola felt puffy and rubbery. I thought nothing of it. When I had one of my Blood Tests my Estradiol was at the high end of Normal.

Remember that body builders get 'b1tch tits' from having too much testosterone in their system. It gets converted to oestrogen and they then get 'gyno' happening (polite version of b***h tits - I love that phrase)

Beverley

Great phrase, considering that female dogs rule the pack [with a rod of iron]. Somehow, I don't think the swaggering, male, apes, get the irony!

sounds like one of 2 things was happening

1) If you take too much T then the body notices this extra T and reduces the amount that you produce normally. When you went off the T The body could still have been producing normal levels or E but reduced levels of T.

2) Not sure what size you are but if you are larger (soory if your not) then the male body produces E naturally from T by the way of an enzyme called aromatase. Again by reducing T intake if you where already producing E from the extra levels of T then it also could have the same effect.

Either way it could be a bonus.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon