Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about BO dosing / results

What makes it risky in your opinions if you don't mind me asking

(12-09-2011, 10:48 AM)chrishoney Wrote:  I believe Cheryl of the other NBE forum used BO to great effect. I haven't seen her posting on this forum lately as there was a small cadre of posters that took every chance to denigrate and criticize her.

From some cursory reads when I was first looking into NBE, i believe the BO folks generally regard BO as being progesterone based with the idea that it stimulates you system's natural production of estrogen. In the case of males, it supposedly makes your system produce estrogen as versus testosterone. Not sure how that works really, but I believe that is the theory.

What other NBE forum? The old site (54network) ? Thanks

As said on this forum and others the effects of BO could be permaement and no going back, if the body alters to prodcing E instead of T as primary hormone, and you change your mind, you will be a woman, end off.

J

(12-09-2011, 05:27 PM)jessync Wrote:  What other NBE forum? The old site (54network) ? Thanks

No, Cheryl's own site
http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/index.php

Some years ago, the predeccessor to transfeffe, ran a forum. I am not surprised that they suspended it and changed their brand name. The overwhelming response was that did not work: with PM vice virca.You must be aware that Cheryl has a natural hormone imbalance, that led her down the femanisation route.

Thanks for the link the Cheryl forum... Lots of good information there too. Well, I recieve my order of swansons BO tomorrow and will update my progress. I can't wait I feel gitty with excitement. Wish me luck!

I took 2 bottles of BO before I started PM. It shaped my body alot but little breast growth however I was only on 2 bottles but I got the body.
I have been on PM for a bit now and I am noticing much better results and feelings. Also I will add the BO affected my erections greatly. The PM does not very much as long as I alter my intake basically taking large doses but cutting back a few days on maintenance doses. I am currently still growing.

Good Luck

Cali

Thanks... When u say with BO you got the body exactly what changes occured and what was the time frame. Also how much were you taking?

Anyone feel different within the first few days of NBE? I'm taking 8 pills of Bovine Ovary (4 in morning and 4 at night) 250mg for a total of 2000mg per day. I started 3 days ago, and this might be in my head but I feel really calm and relaxed.... Maybe its bc I'm finally doing something after being on the fence for so long.

I am not using BO, I am on PM but it has altered my emotions. I wish it would alter my chest as quickly....

Beverley

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon