Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Oh Blessed Relief

I have just got my bra off; it was driving me mad as the band was cutting in, under my armpit. If you think wearig a bra, is fun, think again!

Time for a better bra?

Beverley

The trouble is that I have so few that now fit me, but I am not really ready, yet, for a C cup. Having said that, I am off to Llandudno, shortly. Perhaps I should try a few! I do feel that I have been growing substantialy, of late.

Problem resolved; I am a C cupSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile How good is that and all thanks to PM.

C o ngra a a a t u u ulations, and celebrations.....! Big GrinBig Grin

Sorry, I never could sing! Wink

Excellent Chrissie! Congratulations on your growth and on finding a better fitting bra for comfort. Smile

Wow, life just gets better and better. My foray into a C cup, releived the problems with my left boob, but left a bit to be desired, on right, top, inner. Last night, undressed; to see a full, right cup. Oh, what bliss; I am still away with the faries! Please let things keep on, at this speed.

You had better stop soon or you will be needing two parachutes instead of a bra! Smile I, on the other hand, still only have two pimples...

Oh dear Sad

Beverley

Sorry, I've put the order in!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon