Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sore Boobs

My boobs have been very tender, of late, which, to me, is great, as it means they are still growing. Yesrerday, a friend, I had not seen for a while, gave me a big hug. Wow, that hurt! As the say, no pain, no gain. I am dreading being called for my first mammogram. Everyone says how painfull it is and they don't have developing boobs.

(03-09-2011, 08:04 AM)chrissie Wrote:  My boobs have been very tender, of late, which, to me, is great, as it means they are still growing. Yesrerday, a friend, I had not seen for a while, gave me a big hug. Wow, that hurt! As the say, no pain, no gain.

I know what you mean. A couple days ago I had to carry a largish box from my car. It wasn't too heavy as such, but a bit awkward because of its combined size and weight and the only way to do it was hugging it to my chest diamond-fashioned with both arms round it. I was so glad to be able to put it down eventually!! Big Grin

YAY... for your sore boobs, learn to really looove your growing pains. I adore mine Big Grin

(03-09-2011, 12:20 PM)lilmissprettytits Wrote:  YAY... for your sore boobs, learn to really looove your growing pains. I adore mine Big Grin

Oh no need to learn it, I think we all do that already Big Grin I know how much I miss it and panic when I get one of those occasional lulls in the intensity, even though I know the pains will come back!!

lilmiss, is your avatar a photo of yourself? If so, you should change your name to missamazing or something like that.

(03-09-2011, 02:30 PM)sfem Wrote:  lilmiss, is your avatar a photo of yourself? If so, you should change your name to missamazing or something like that.

Yes, I know what you mean Wink I'd be more than happy with those, on me or anyone else, but each to his/her own.Smile

I have been hurting for the past 2 months. I have little buds that are now about half dollar size and oh my god it hurts if you press on my nipple area. Feels great when messaged with a tongue though Smile

Cali

Cali, how great is it, to know you are on your way?

I am excited !

Cali

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon