Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shapes ?

So what kind of different shaped breasts do we all have on here,

I actually wanted more points to mine, yet there are developing rather nicely as little moons, or hanging globes ?

Yet some people seem to point straight out and then develop ?

Julie

Three weeks in to NBE this has been very fast !! not sure what shape you would call them.RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes    

(29-08-2011, 01:58 AM)Jennifer2b Wrote:  ... not sure what shape you would call them....

Ummmm..... " nice" ??Big GrinBig Grin

(29-08-2011, 08:14 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(29-08-2011, 01:58 AM)Jennifer2b Wrote:  ... not sure what shape you would call them....

Ummmm..... " nice" ??Big GrinBig Grin

yes, i too think "nice" fits well... Big Grin

Bloody hell; why couldn't I have grown that fast!

Well quite excited today
as under the right marble bud which is now almost a golfball size, I seem
too have fibres on the underside and too the right ???

Like a mass of tissue . ,

Mine are still going straight out , no real point too the side yet ?

Is this usual ?

Julie

I'm not sure if I would say mine ever pointed to the side. The tissue on the sides and below expanded more than the tissue above and towards the center for me. It caused projection even when they were not grown very much.

Sounds like you're making excellent progress! Soon you will need to do up a new avatar!

ah indeed and am still trying to find that really helpful how too insert the photo bit you kindly did for me ?

Julie

To add a photo in a posting, scroll down in the window where you are composing the message to the Attachments part. Use the browse button in that section to locate and select the photo you want to include and then click the "Add Attachment" button in the attachments section. Doing it for your avatar is similar. Go to your profile, and scroll down to the avatar section. Upload the photo of interest, sized appropriately beforehand is best, and then set it to be your avatar.

I think it may have been someone else who helped last time, so it's my turn now.

Looking forward to a new photo...

I have a question re shapes.

Does anyone know a way to get rid of ( fill in) the rift valley between my boobs?Big Grin

Even if I push them together I get a 1/2" wide flat bottomed valley between two cliff faces...its always been like that from the start and even though the cliffs have been getting higher, the valley is still as wide as ever.

Will it eventually fill in, and if so, is there anyway to assist the process?

Pansy Mae

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon