Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

For Miss Fennel about claims (archive thread)

For Miss Fennel about claims on TrnsFm site...
July 24 2007 at 8:43 AM Davilee (Login Davi-lee)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been asking around and noone spoke up yet as to any opinion about this.
On TrnsFm site,in the ABOUT PRODUCT page,they say some things that dont sound possible.
They claim that taking the product for a length of time will cause your body to go through a change in the way it processes hormones.
It says that somehow it shuts down the T receptors and causes cells to change to accept E over time and then your body will stop making T and make E.
I dont know about that,it sounds fishy.Ive not seen any info like that on any science sites on hormones.
Go read it because I left some of the aspects out because I cant remember what all it said regarding the processes that its supposed to change.
It said something about it stops the Luteinizing Hormone from being sent to the gonads.That doesnt sound like a good thing.
Dont you need Luteinizing Hormones for other processes?
Please comment on this Miss Fennel

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Fennel
(no login) I think... July 25 2007, 12:17 PM

It might work that way. I haven't got a lot of time right now to do any research on this because my boyfriend is visiting me, but I will look into this later on and give you a definite answer if possible.

However...

The pituitary gland located in the brain produces luteinizing hormone, which stimulates the testicles to release testosterone in men and stimulates the ovaries to release estrogen in women. Vitex, for instance, raises luteinizing hormone and thus, testosterone.

Experiments show that the Environmental Estrogen Bisphenol A causes inhibition of testosterone production and is Associated with decreased luteinizing hormone secretion.
http://www.niehs.nih.gov/dert/profiles/h...leydig.htm

So yeah, I guess estrogen decreases the production of luteinizing hormone and if you continue to take an estrogenic product, the luteinizing hormone will stay low so not much testosterone can be produced, which gives even more room for the estrogen etc...

Is Transfemme another name for Bountiful Breast? In that case, I think pituitary gland is added to the formula - not only estrogen. I haven't looked into the effects of this.

For biological women though, it wouldn't be good if a NBE product reduced the levels of luteinizing hormone, because it is needed to make ovaries produce estrogen in women. Confusing!

Edit Message Delete Message

Nicole
(Login Iminadaze) Re: For Miss Fennel about claims on TrnsFm site... July 25 2007, 4:58 PM

I agree, that is how it works. Because Biological males do not have ovaries to produce estrogen the male body secretes an aromatase enzyme to convert T to E in a proper ratio for males.
The transfemme pills increase that process which increases the amount of estrogen, when the gonadotropes in the pituitary gland notices the extra estrogen it reduces the luteinizing hormone sent to the choriogonadotropin receptor to reduce testosterone production. Because this is a natural process in males, transfemme in a way, does re-program that process. I don't think male bodies can stop testosterone production completely without SRS and transfemme claims that the leftover testosterone is bound by SHBG due to excess estrogen and will not be received at the receptor leaving only estrogen to be received which over time the receptor adapts to which makes the estrogen easily received. I dont believe that the cell actually changes. I also don't believe that if I take this product for an extended period of time my body will continue to maintain the new (programming) if I stop taking it. It would seem to me that the male body will correct the ratios over time of discontinued use but whether the already achieved results would diminish or not seems to me what transfemme would depend on. I believe that some sort of maintenance program
or SRS will have to be included to keep the effects of testosterone from taking over again.

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: For Miss Fennel about claims on TrnsFm site... July 25 2007, 6:47 PM

I had talked to the people at bountiful breast a while ago.( just for the sake of being curious) It was way too pricey for me anyway.
When I asked about transfemme, One of the girls there told me it was the exact same thing as Bountiful breast. Unless they've changed something,They are the identical product.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Ah.......I got it now..... July 26 2007, 6:42 AM

Wow Thanks for your replies.....very informative.
Thats what i was wanting to know.
A couple of days ago I found a few notes I had written that filled in some gaps like the things you were explaining.
But you all did a really good job trying to figure it.
I think that once you get your body fat levels up,then some of the hormones are going to be locked up in the tissues for a time and they will probably be released at some point when the body senses the free hormone levels are getting low.
Am I right that TF and BB are bovine ovary and thymus?
I read somewhere that they were related CO.'s.
I think that i may try another BG product thats cheaper.
I wonder what the differences are in quality between the products?

Nicole
(Login Iminadaze) What's in it July 26 2007, 2:17 PM

Davilee, I have a bottle of transfemme and it lists a 525mg proprietary blend of Bovine Ovaries, Pituitary Gland substance and kelp. I don't know the difference between the ovaries and pituitary, but the kelp is to keep the body temp up.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Glandulars.... July 27 2007, 7:10 AM

Well,Nicole,I just know that the ovary is actual cow ovary glands and the pituitary is cow pituitary glands. You can find any glandular product pretty much. Adrenal glands and Thyroid glands.
I think the kelp stimulates our thyroid,and that will raise temp.
Just guessing,I thought I read that somewhere.

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: For Miss Fennel about claims on TrnsFm site... July 27 2007, 7:51 AM

Bountiful breast say that you should use Kelp and L tyrosine if your body temp. is low. they claim that if your temp is below the norm. The product won't be as effective.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon