Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my experience with hypnosis

(30-04-2011, 04:55 AM)char Wrote:  i am shaking my head right now, left to right. i am shaking my head after reading the last two posts because i love you girls!!

thank you! thank you and blessings for posting!!

"How is it growing?" can i use this because it is awesome! awesome!

"see them in all their potential. Love your breasts." !!!!! Yes! they are already beautiful and healthy. i am thankful for that pre/during/post-nbe :]

congrats to us all. raised glass (well, of waster haha)!

Hi, how are you?

Yes, we need to talk more positive words to our bodies: cells are intelligent, whatever you (the master) say about them , they believe it and they transform according to our beliefs. After all, God made us at His own image... we really have creative power through words and thoughts. We are powerful beings.

Kelly

Hi!
It has been already over a month and a half that I've been using hypnosis and mp3 and I keep improving.
I bought new shirts and they look fantastic on me.
I am heading for extra 2 sizes. My belly fat is disappearing.
My skin in shinier.

I am using hypnosis for other things too and the results are great.

I didn't imagine that our mind was so powerful and smart. God made us in a wonderful way.

KellyWink

Hi Kelly
Thanks for posting this. I´ve been doing hypnosis (from hipnoticbody) for about 3 weeks now and when I´m listening to the inductions I definititely feel my boobs getting heavier, and they feel different during the day (as if they are swelling or something like that). Those feelings don´t go away after my period. I´m pretty confident they´ll grow permanently.
The only trouble I´m having is that sometimes I fall asleep when I´m listening, I guess I should do it when I´m not so tired.

What is your routine like? Do you listen to the tapes at different times of the day?
What other things do you use hypnosis for? I saw that Steve G Jones has a lot of topics to choose from!

Maybe I should add blaketalks to my hypnosis, I listened to him last year but I liked this other program better, but there´s no harm in listening to both, right? Anyway, I´m happy there are others out there trying this out, I´ll keep you all posted.

(19-05-2011, 09:45 PM)Bibi Wrote:  Hi Kelly
Thanks for posting this. I´ve been doing hypnosis (from hipnoticbody) for about 3 weeks now and when I´m listening to the inductions I definititely feel my boobs getting heavier, and they feel different during the day (as if they are swelling or something like that). Those feelings don´t go away after my period. I´m pretty confident they´ll grow permanently.
The only trouble I´m having is that sometimes I fall asleep when I´m listening, I guess I should do it when I´m not so tired.

What is your routine like? Do you listen to the tapes at different times of the day?
What other things do you use hypnosis for? I saw that Steve G Jones has a lot of topics to choose from!

Maybe I should add blaketalks to my hypnosis, I listened to him last year but I liked this other program better, but there´s no harm in listening to both, right? Anyway, I´m happy there are others out there trying this out, I´ll keep you all posted.

Hi Bibi.
My routine is Steve Jones daytime affirmation (1 or 2 times a day), Blake Talks (gosh, I fall asleep), Subliminal messages basically all day. Massage every other day with almond oil (because it's safe on the nipples). You see, I am serious about this. They sell silent subliminal messages and you can listen to them all day, but only when I'm alone. I also use an anchor every now and then.

I am planning to start the Breast Performance routine again for massages. That was great too (nothing is greater than hypnosis

I use hypnosis for body image, beautiful skin, wealth. It all work. I believe in my mind.

Kisses.

Wish you happiness!

Kelly

(19-05-2011, 10:01 PM)Kelly9 Wrote:  

Hi Bibi.
My routine is Steve Jones daytime affirmation (1 or 2 times a day), Blake Talks (gosh, I fall asleep), Subliminal messages basically all day. Massage every other day with almond oil (because it's safe on the nipples). You see, I am serious about this. They sell silent subliminal messages and you can listen to them all day, but only when I'm alone. I also use an anchor every now and then.

I am planning to start the Breast Performance routine again for massages. That was great too (nothing is greater than hypnosis

I use hypnosis for body image, beautiful skin, wealth. It all work. I believe in my mind.

Kisses.

Wish you happiness!

Kelly

Sorry if I wrote in a trashy way. I am talking by phone. I noticed some mistakes...

(19-05-2011, 10:06 PM)Kelly9 Wrote:  

Hi Bibi.

Kisses.

Wish you happiness!

Kelly

Sorry if I wrote in a trashy way. I am talking by phone. I noticed some mistakes...

Hi, where did you buy the silent Subliminal messages ? i got the Steve Jones daytime affirmation but found it so annoying when i try to work. besides, what sort of anchor do u use specifically?

(20-05-2011, 04:56 AM)serena Wrote:  
(19-05-2011, 10:06 PM)Kelly9 Wrote:  

Hi Bibi.

Kisses.

Wish you happiness!

Kelly

Hi, where did you buy the silent Subliminal messages ? i got the Steve Jones daytime affirmation but found it so annoying when i try to work. besides, what sort of anchor do u use specifically?

Hello!
Here is the link for the subliminal messages (for each purchase they send you one silent):
http://www.subliminalmp3s.com/

Here is the link for the Anchor (free):
http://www.free-hypnosis-downloads.net/b...rt-1-free/

Hope it helps. Smile
Kelly
Heart 

Hello!

I have a question about pre menstrual symptoms for those of you who are practicing hypnosis.
The question is: is the pre menstrual breast pain still there? For the last two periods I haven't experienced it. During the last two periods, I have done hypnosis all along.

May anyone confirm?

Thanks,
Kelly

Kelly9, are u still doing hypnosis? How has your progress been?

(03-06-2011, 04:49 AM)maddy555 Wrote:  Kelly9, are u still doing hypnosis? How has your progress been?

Hi!
I didn't stop doing it because I see them becoming more beautiful, full. The skin is so shiny. THe shape is great.

Forgot about my frustating past.

I am losing weight where I don't need it Smile

Love,
Kelly

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon